4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

the officials messed up . the giants actually won the game ! major **** up.

When Beckham jr caught the 13 yard pass from Eli on the Dallas 4, Dallas only had 2 timeouts left and the clock was at 1:30. The game was basically mathematically over.

The play clock stopped even though the giants declined the offside.

The giants literally won the game as the game would have been over.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Play clock stopped at 1:40 1 timeout left first down giants . Kneel 3 times gsme over

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

I would've won a 3600 parlay but I lost because a penetrating play clock guy decided to stop the clock for no penetrating reason are you kidding me

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I was wondering that myself why was the clock stop at 150 or something when giants got first down and there was a flag on defense but it was declined... anyway that returd cost this game tho.. ELI should have kneed it and that would have taken 40 seconds off the clock.. gaints just doesn't seem to know what they are doing the last two dallas drives. Both resulted in touch downs and gave big plays.. even a high school quarterback could made that comeback with all the open man

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Blame the coach for not going for it on the 1. I got the push on my teaser so I'm fine with his bone head call.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Why should I blame.the coach? The game was over already . The giants got a first down with under 2 minutes and the clock running and only 2 timeouts by Dallas . Why should Dallas ever get the ball back ?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

This is simple math folks . I'm absolutely shocked the giants staff or nobody including manning was aware that the clock wasn't running. Is everyone really that stupid here ?

greypimps

pretty sure ref rigged this game..

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

I just went back and watched the video. 1:54 and running clock. It should be timeout Dallas so now 1:54 and clock stopped Dallas 1 timeout left. Run the ball 3 times gsme over

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Did the ref give the signal to start the clock?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

They don't show the refs in the replay

greypimps

JJ paid off several staff I'm sure.. this game cost me a lot of profit today.. freaking pissed.. had the under and gaints ML.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Blatant cheating on national television a play clock operator saves the Cowboys and the refs don't care lmao.

Wow. Unbelievable. How did this happen I'm still in shock

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

To anybody reading this who didn't see the game , the giants actually won the game was actually over .

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

And still nobody on nfl.com or any other network has noticed lmfao

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The clock doesn't run, they throw the ball away which stops the clock, why not have Eli throw it if it is wide open or lay down so the clock runs. Nobody notices the clock stopped???? do all the people involved in this multi-million dollar business get fired???? You make a mistake of that magnitude in real life you get fired all day long. They have a thousand people behind the scenes overseeing this type of crap! Here is your first total debacle in the NFL this year stay tuned atleast one more coming to a television set near you. 2mrw!! Enjoy the season it will be full of head scratching WTF moments every week. At some point are we going to view this as WWF?? Let's not forget NYG DID NOT call a timeout to get their shyt together during that brisk waltz down the field by the Cowboys. They had all three of em to use!!!!!!hmmmmmmmm LOL

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Eli just brought it up in his presser

greypimps

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    And still nobody on nfl.com or any other network has noticed lmfao
    when they got the first down there is a flag too.. so any penalty stops the clock so I guess that's the explanation.

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    The clock doesn't run, they throw the ball away which stops the clock, why not have Eli throw it if it is wide open or lay down so the clock runs. Nobody notices the clock stopped???? do all the people involved in this multi-million dollar business get fired???? You make a mistake of that magnitude in real life you get fired all day long. They have a thousand people behind the scenes overseeing this type of crap! Here is your first total debacle in the NFL this year stay tuned atleast one more coming to a television set near you. 2mrw!! Enjoy the season it will be full of head scratching WTF moments every week. At some point are we going to view this as WWF?? Let's not forget NYG DID NOT call a timeout to get their shyt together during that brisk waltz down the field by the Cowboys. They had all three of em to use!!!!!!hmmmmmmmm LOL
    It was a 140 left and 2 time outs they giants ran twice and were stopped dallas used both timeouts and the giants tossed 3 rd down incomplete the giants blew it. I do however think some funny stuff happens on National TV games every Sunday and Monday I was on the over 51.5 and could not be happier

greypimps

if you watch the entire drive by the giants.. they left a lot of time on the clock, I don't see why they are rushing it.. theres aleast 10 seconds on the clock when he snap the ball.. that idiot qb doesn't know how to use the clock. Hes thinking of scoring rather than winning the game by clock.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    when they got the first down there is a flag too.. so any penalty stops the clock so I guess that's the explanation.
    A penalty doesn't stop the clock if it'd declined . Other wise I could go offside any time I want a free timeout

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by RRNJ13 View Post
    It was a 140 left and 2 time outs they giants ran twice and were stopped dallas used both timeouts and the giants tossed 3 rd down incomplete the giants blew it. I do however think some funny stuff happens on National TV games every Sunday and Monday I was on the over 51.5 and could not be happier
    Wrong. It should be 1:54 and 1 timeout left first down giants . Game over

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    My thoughts exactly. The ending of this game was so fuckin fixed I can't even describe how rediculous that was. The gsme was over lmao the giants actually seriosily won the gsme lol

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

They "messed up."

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

t seemed Dallas got 5 timeouts at the end. After the personal foul call, Dallas got their timeout back and the clock did not start until the snap. On the first down throw to Odell, Dallas was offside and for being offside the clock was stopped and not started again until the snap. Seems the defense doesn't get penalized for committing fouls in the last five minutes and yet if an offensive player gets hurt they run off 10 seconds. Just doesn't sound right. And I am not a Giants or Cowboys fan and that was not PI

dallas got 5 timeouts.
    wows

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'm too tired to go frame by frame, but it did seem sketchy. It was a perfect finish for me, so I'm not complaining. The clock operator at 4:20 when the ref kept giving him instructions was hilarious. Hopefully someone has this memed up in the next day or two.

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Has no one noticed this yet? Haven't heard any sports shows or news talking of it yet? This will be a big story, no?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by AceChampion View Post
    Has no one noticed this yet? Haven't heard any sports shows or news talking of it yet? This will be a big story, no?
    This is my thought exactly. It's not like this was some minor mistake. It literally stopped the game when the game should be over. The giants should have been in victory formation game over.

What the devil is going on ? Lmao

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'm too tired to go frame by frame, but it did seem sketchy. It was a perfect finish for me, so I'm not complaining. The clock operator at 4:20 when the ref kept giving him instructions was hilarious. Hopefully someone has this memed up in the next day or two.
    I went frame by frame slacker. The correct ruling after the first down should be giants ball first and goal with 1:54 left and 1 Dallas timeout. That means game over giants win

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Sucks for NYG ML bettors, although I had +7.5 it still stings me to know that they rigged it in front of their faces. The Dallas defensive penalties and WWE action were a distraction to freese the play clock.

slacker00

I went frame by frame slacker. The correct ruling after the first down should be giants ball first and goal with 1:54 left and 1 Dallas timeout. That means game over giants win
    That's why I mentioned the clock operator snafu. Wonder if the clock operator gave DAL an extra timeout in all the craziness? Seems like it's "normal" to get a home town clock operator doing every trick in the book in situations like this. The Pats get accused of cheating, but every team does this crap and I hate the Pats, but it is what it is.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

........People should read an nfl rule book before posting this.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    If this is really the rule then we'll see teams go gangbusters on penalties when they need a clock stop.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Play clock stopped at 1:40 1 timeout left first down giants . Kneel 3 times gsme over
    While I agree the end isa little fishy your logic makes no sense in your scenario there there is still going to a little time left as the clock does not run after turnover of downs.

1: 1:40 kneel timeout takes three second to kneel
    2: 1:37 kneel three seconds 40 second play clock
    3: 54 kneel 3 second 40 second play clock
    4: 11 kneel run backwards a little take six off

there Cowboys have the ball with 5 seconds left no timeouts and like 90 something yards to go. Hahahah

12 Last