homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

*dont bet unders on Giants and Cowboys these games have a tendency for 4th quarter craziness

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Look if the Giants score the game is over they had 3 plays from inside the 5 and didn't get close. Score and don't let Dallas have a chance. I mean at least run it on 3rd down if you don't score kick the Fg there is still under a minute and no TO's for Dallas. Sorry but the NFL is as scripted as wrestling on Sunday and Monday

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by RRNJ13 View Post
    It was a 140 left and 2 time outs they giants ran twice and were stopped dallas used both timeouts and the giants tossed 3 rd down incomplete the giants blew it. I do however think some funny stuff happens on National TV games every Sunday and Monday I was on the over 51.5 and could not be happier
    That's the way i saw it.

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Look if the Giants score the game is over they had 3 plays from inside the 5 and didn't get close. Score and don't let Dallas have a chance. I mean at least run it on 3rd down if you don't score kick the Fg there is still under a minute and no TO's for Dallas. Sorry but the NFL is as scripted as wrestling on Sunday and Monday
    I was very surprised they didn't try a little harder for that touchdown, myself...they had 3 legit shots from the shortest of distances. Score, go home...

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    I would've won a 3600 parlay but I lost because a penetrating play clock guy decided to stop the clock for no penetrating reason are you kidding me
    Let's take a look at your ticket.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Why should I blame.the coach? The game was over already . The giants got a first down with under 2 minutes and the clock running and only 2 timeouts by Dallas . Why should Dallas ever get the ball back ?

this guy is clueless as buck. Anyway first off read a nfl rule book. Second the clock was right the whole game pal. Third the Giants coaching staff and Eli Manning choked this game away. You don't pass the ball on 3 and goal from the half inch line when the opposing team has no time outs. Bout as stupid as the Seahawks last season. Its a major choke and you lost a bet. Quite whinning suck it up buttercup.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

My book 2h line was dallas -9.. had a feeling dalas gonna win anyway with the huge line. But my instinct says under so i didnt hedge it on live.. very upset myself.. that game shoumd have gone under and turd giants should have milked it the clock.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

although you reight who cares, it didnt effect what was the easiest no brainer bet of the day. couldnt believe the spread in this gm, was really no point in doing anything than pounding the shit out of nyg and the points. i dont care if nyg "should have won", all i care is they were never not covering that insanely inflated spread. gotta love how inflated dal lines are when they one of the worst fav covering teams in the league since the garret regime has been around.. dal laying anything more than 3 you take the other team and the points and you dont care how incompetent the refs are,. end of story. if you really get worked up over this type stuff you shouldnt bet the nfl cause while i love football the hypocrite nfl and its puppet master commish have ruined a great sport.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if you really get worked up over this type stuff you shouldnt bet the nfl cause while i love football the hypocrite nfl and its puppet master commish have ruined a great sport.
    The NFL's puppet master is a piker compared to the NHL's rapacious commissioner. Talk about ruining a great sport! The sock puppet Bettman managed to do so quite efficiently.

THE_RUDESTER
    THE_RUDESTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Eli Manning seeks to be the highest paid QB in the NFL. Hmmm after tonight he is. Paid under the table wealthiest QB in the league perhaps. Lol. You never know.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

I totally agree it was extremely piss poor time management by NY.

Dallas did everything they could to give this game and still win it.

Fortunately I had Dallas ML and yes I laid out the juice on it and boy I am glad I did now!

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

How about the return on the kickoff after the last Josh Brown FG? Caught it at 9-yardline and when he was at the 20, the clock hadn´t started yed. There can´t be a bigger homecooking than this.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I had $200 on Giants money line and left the bar literally thinking i had already won. Get home check my account and don't see my funds that should be there. I turn the TV on and watch in disbelief as my money disappears.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

although you reight who cares, it didnt effect what was the easiest no brainer bet of the day. couldnt believe the spread in this gm, was really no point in doing anything than pounding the shit out of nyg and the points. i dont care if nyg "should have won", all i care is they were never not covering that insanely inflated spread. gotta love how inflated dal lines are when they one of the worst fav covering teams in the league since the garret regime has been around.. dal laying anything more than 3 you take the other team and the points and you dont care how incompetent the refs are,. end of story. if you really get worked up over this type stuff you shouldnt bet the nfl cause while i love football the hypocrite nfl and its puppet master commish have ruined a great sport.
    Last year Cowboys were 5-4 ATS when favored by more than 3 points.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

I went frame by frame slacker. The correct ruling after the first down should be giants ball first and goal with 1:54 left and 1 Dallas timeout. That means game over giants win

Bwaahaahaa! Whining about your loss doesn't change anything.... in the end it's still a loss.

Game over, Boys win, you lose.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

We all know it was terrible clock management on the NYG behalf. Between Eli's quick snaps, to the coaches not stopping him from doing it. The whole sideline should of erupted when he was doing it. Can't say I seen one PRO (asst. coach, head coach or one player) even raise an eye. So now we have evidence that not one fukn jerk-off pro has a clue how to play the game. They could have ran the clock down to under a minute and give em the ball up by three with their backs to the goal line. I am certain if you gave me the choice, to give them 1:45 or so on the clock down by 6 and kick it off to em or up by three with less then a minute and they have to go 60 yards minimum to have a shot at a super long field goal, I would choose making them come out of their own endzone with little time on clock. They decide to kick it off and they kicked it SHORT returned it to the 40ish and had 60 yards to go for the win! And NOT have to try a 60 yard field goal. Sorry that's not all, and IF I decided to give them the time to operate and my defense was struggling as the Giants were, I would use one of my 3 TIMEOUTS to gather the troops. Don't one of you idiots say that's smart to stop the clock blah blah, because if I was stupid enough to leave that kind of time on the clock for the other team, I wouldn't care about wasting a few seconds before Romo was going to snap the ball. This is just the first one of these this year. There will be several more to come. Digest what happened and think logically and you will become a more knowledgeable gambler. Best of Luck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Last year Cowboys were 5-4 ATS when favored by more than 3 points.
    ok so 1 fluky season they actually covered a few spreads. now go back the last 30 or so times they been favs and let me know how it looks.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Come on! it's Dallas Cowboys its America's team.. of course they will do everything to make them win.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

ok so 1 fluky season they actually covered a few spreads. now go back the last 30 or so times they been favs and let me know how it looks.
    2014: 5-4
    2013: 2-3
    2012: 0-5
    2011: 2-6

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I'm pretty sure the clock is suppose to stop after the offense declines the penalty. I heard Mike&Mike talking about it this morning. I'm not positive but, I don't think the officials made a mistake with the clock. The persons you should be upset with is Eli Manning & Tom Coughlin.

CubsFan1908
    CubsFan1908's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

"NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino went on Twitter after the game to clarify that ruling.
    "On declined offside penalty late in NYG-DAL game," he wrote, "by rule, inside 5 min of 4th Qtr clock starts on snap after a foul (accepted or declined).""

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

the part that i was confused about was when OB thought there was a fumble and took the ball to the endzone. The ref rewound the clock and gave them a fresh 40. Giants were ready to run the play and the clock was still messed up so they gave them another 40 on the play clock. Instead of taking the clock down to 1 to kill some time they snap the ball with 17 left on the play clock. The clock was running at that time so they could have shaved another 16 seconds off the clock. Being an eagles fan i would rather giants win but either way I could help but think of Andy Reid and was wondering if he was on that sideline.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

I was reading earlier that the NFL has acknowledged they made some mistakes on the clock. When they were trying to put the time back on the clock and the other when the Dallas offside penalty was declined by the Giants for a 1st down and they stopped the clock when they acknowledged that it should have continued to run

First 12