No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Bengals ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Ugly gm I'm not sold on Atl being "back" to good ....which was never really that good honestly in my opinion even before last year. Just hard for me to back soft dome teams on road vs smash mouth squads but being early in year and weather still good does help. Cincy looks great of paper with all those offensive weapons but by no means a high scoring powerhouse on offense. They simply underachieve and don't live up to hype. Think Cincy uses a heavy dose of ground gm in this one trying to keep Matty Ice and that Falc#nt offense on sidelines. Bungles 24-17 type gm I think
    barring a gm with piss poor weather away from atl i just dont think you see them score less than 20 against anyone. think we talking more like 31-24 at least..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Banker you may be right I always respect your opinion either way I agree Cincy by a td or better possibly. @ Rockhard despite what espn might think numbers do lie. Sorry those season records are nice and all and Atl is a solid squad just don't think they are great. They have a weak defense and run gm which are 2 huge knocks and make them a "soft" team overall. Speaking of soft how bout the fact their div outside of Saints was pretty terrible most of those years and they are tough to beat at home granted but that's where most of those wins come from. And how much post season success have they had during that time? Oh yeah barely any!

2daBank

Banker you may be right I always respect your opinion either way I agree Cincy by a td or better possibly. @ Rockhard despite what espn might think numbers do lie. Sorry those season records are nice and all and Atl is a solid squad just don't think they are great. They have a weak defense and run gm which are 2 huge knocks and make them a "soft" team overall. Speaking of soft how bout the fact their div outside of Saints was pretty terrible most of those years and they are tough to beat at home granted but that's where most of those wins come from. And how much post season success have they had during that time? Oh yeah barely any!
    gun to head id agree cincy by a td but i really like the over so that where i will be. i think the offense has a bit more of a physical feel which prob comes from bringing mike tice in to coach the oline, something he really good at. while there no 1 guy in the backfield for them i think they starting to get the feel of the saints running gm with a stable of solid guys, a nastier attitude up front, and the always helpful fact they should always have a numbers adv in the box when they do run cause you have to respect their passing gm so much..

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    barring a gm with piss poor weather away from atl i just dont think you see them score less than 20 against anyone. think we talking more like 31-24 at least..
    Man Ryan had all day to throw vs the saints pass rush(which isn't that great to begin with) also the falcons have no running game. The falcons play right into cincys had here... 1 demensional offense vs one of the best pass rush front 7 in the league. I watched last weeks game vs the saints, I had to prey to the old man himself that drew Bree's would fumble or throw a int. the falcons D has a hard time stopping a wet paper bag. It's sad really

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Man Ryan had all day to throw vs the saints pass rush(which isn't that great to begin with) also the falcons have no running game. The falcons play right into cincys had here... 1 demensional offense vs one of the best pass rush front 7 in the league. I watched last weeks game vs the saints, I had to prey to the old man himself that drew Bree's would fumble or throw a int. the falcons D has a hard time stopping a wet paper bag. It's sad really
    oh i def think cincy will get theirs.. my theory right now with atl offense is even if you can create pressure 1st off you better do it with 4, you bring extra guys his wrs will get early separation and beat you after the catch. cincy prob can get pressure with 4 but i still think out of those 4 wide sets and ryan in the gun he can get rid of it before the d can get to him the majority of the time. i also think them running the uptempo offense helps negate the rush in the second half as you gonna have a lot of dlines gassed. jury still out i guess but im a believer in the offense... all that said i do think cincy wins this gm and prob covers, just think it gonna take 30+ to do so..

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Bengals wins this game.
    Home field advantage.

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by PickoMoff View Post
    Bengals ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i gotta say you were right bout that (for a week anyway), im still skeptical since he has never been that big a weapon on the offensive side but he looked good.. even with the oline problems i dont think it the end all be all cause when atl spread you out with 4 wide matty ice has the ability to pick you apart before the pressure can get there..
    No doubt...its only been one week. Falcons went no huddle with 4x wr sets 20x last week and the Saints had no answer. Saints had the 4th ranked NFL defense according to Football outsiders metrics last year.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    No doubt...its only been one week. Falcons went no huddle with 4x wr sets 20x last week and the Saints had no answer. Saints had the 4th ranked NFL defense according to Football outsiders metrics last year.

and i actually think aints d will be improved this season but i been wrong before..just dont see a answer for that 4 wide set as of yet..

TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Andy Dalton (Over 253.5 Passing Yards) @ 1.76

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hotlanta looking great ea$$$$ier than I thought

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Matt Ryan - anyone seen Matt Ryan? Did they leave him in Atlanta?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

This was not that hard a pick to make. Like I said they are just not a great team especially when out of their dome. Coming off a big emotional win last wk also vs div opponent so great let down spot vs a superior all around team.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

This was not that hard a pick to make. Like I said they are just not a great team especially when out of their dome. Coming off a big emotional win last wk also vs div opponent so great let down spot vs a superior all around team.
    Well said. Too easy

First 12