2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers throwin darts at the 2014 NFL season..

what up everyone? it that time of year again, back chucking plays at the ol nfl dartboard! if nothing else at least bringing some much needed reasonably intelligent discussion to this joint (more important than the plays if ya ask me).. been around this place for some time and have been lucky to meet a lot of smart cats who will hopefully be chiming in with their thoughts on games as well, if you new to my threads by all means feel free to jump in with thoughts, questions, whatever, as that really what makes my threads go..

this time of year you will see tons of cats proclaiming their nfl greatness, if that what you looking for im probably not the 1, ill be the first to tell ya ive never known anyone that consistently just smashes the nfl year after year. ive been lucky enough to have had some really good years with the last 2 being pretty solid, ive also had some years where i got my ass handed to me, and plenty more of so-so up or down just a few units. NFL is fukkin tough! there really no getting around that, anyone who says otherwise is either a liar or aint been doing this very long..i dont recommend tailing me any more than i would anyone else, after all it your money. hopefully i can bring a different perspective and articulate it in a way that helps you make a informed decision, nothing more nothing less..

I love totals but this year im a little worried with the "emphasis" on the pi, defensive holding, illegal contact calls that made the preseason damn near unwatchable as these calls were up 450% in the preseason! and have a big impact on the scoring in games. whether they continue with the whistles i do not know so early on unless im taking a over ill prob be going light until i have a feel for how these gms gonna be officiated.
    i also love teasers as i think they are a great tool in a league with really tight lines, more accurately i love 2 team 6 point wong teasers and generally do 1 a week and have had a really good track record with them over the years. i dont suggest doing more than 2 teams cause hell all games look good when you move the line 6 points! on occasion there will be a week i just see a lot of games i like teased and go for some nice fat plus money but that is few and far between.

ok that should bout do it for the into, i have some leans and will prob have a couple plays posted sometime tonight or 2marro at latest (everything will be pretty small week 1 then ill prob pick it up week 2 as that generally one of my fav weeks early on for a couple reasons)..like i said feel free to chime in with any questions about any game on the card and most weeks ill be happy to answer it to the best of my ability, this actually really helps my ADD ass focus on 1 game at a time so dont be shy!!

here's to everyone having a fun and hopefully profitable season

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

What up family? You play any fantasy? How your team(s) looking?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    What up family? You play any fantasy? How your team(s) looking?
    only did 1 league this year, was supposed to have another but couple jackasses cancelled hours before draft the one im in is a 13 team ppr (i know 13 teams is weird but few years ago we had a extra and just rolled with it, the week you not playing anyone you play league avg) with 1 qb, 2rb, 2wr, and flex and looks like this..

qb-ryan
    rbs-lacy, ball, morris, sankey, freemon, bradshaw
    wrs- keenan allen, cordelle patterson, kendall wright, dobson, wheaton, hunter
    te--ertz
    def-pats
    k--actually dunno who my kicker is, lol. i drafted saints kicker but he got cut, picked up phillys rookie but no idea who he is or if i keep him??

pretty happy,, i went rb, rb, rb cause guys i liked kept falling to me and all the wrs i had in my top 8 were gone by my 2nd pick and knew i could get allen and another guy with upside in the 4th/5th. waited till everyone had a qb and ended up with ryan which totally works for me, same with te..

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

The rookie philly kicker is Cody parkey...with a y not a R lol . Yeah I got a 12 tm 0.5ppr ...

Qb--Wilson/Palmer
    Rbs--forte/jouqie bell/vereen/Jeremy hill/Ingram
    WRs--Dez/Antonio brown/Cobb/reggie Wayne/kelvin Benjamin/justin hunter
    TE--Rudolph
    K is Blair Walsh and using Pitt d week 1. Probably just gonna fade browns garbage offence every week

Have to start 3 wr and a flex so to me anyhow, WRs have more value here in this league. Feel pretty good about my squad lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    The rookie philly kicker is Cody parkey...with a y not a R lol . Yeah I got a 12 tm 0.5ppr ...

Qb--Wilson/Palmer
    Rbs--forte/jouqie bell/vereen/Jeremy hill/Ingram
    WRs--Dez/Antonio brown/Cobb/reggie Wayne/kelvin Benjamin/justin hunter
    TE--Rudolph
    K is Blair Walsh and using Pitt d week 1. Probably just gonna fade browns garbage offence every week

Have to start 3 wr and a flex so to me anyhow, WRs have more value here in this league. Feel pretty good about my squad lol
    yep that the guy! lol.. yea that def puts more emphasis on wr. id still be happy with mine i think. i have allen ranked somewhere between 10-12 and certainly think patterson could potentially put up top 15 numbers, dobson stays healthy he could be a monster as well.. yours are sick tho! not only your top 3 but i like wayne, benjamin, and hunter a lot. id have loved to have palmer if i was gonna carry 2 qbs but league im in these dudes start picking a second qb right around time i pick my 1st! ingram has killed me like every year he been in the league, he looked great this preseason, again! what i say last year? something like he was gonna have 1200 yards and 10 tds, little off, lol.. i actually liked khirby ronbinson better but really just done trying to figure out saints backfield (i know you dont need ingram being your 5th just seeing his name aggravates me!), i like bell and hill so you should be aight there. ill prob use steelers d in most any weekly leagues i play so i agree that a decent strategy..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

super teasers. comment ?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    super teasers. comment ?
    i never do them, not saying they a bad idea cause i really dont have any experience to lean on.. one poster who generally stops by quite often (madison) does i think 3 or 4 team 10 pointers and is generally pretty successful so he prob can give you a better answer than me..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i do super teasers and hound for the points i want down to the hook
    on the lowest ats then base the points bought on that need.

what do you think about ML parlays vs ATS ? for example
    here are the home teams i trust this week (says more about who's NOT in it)
    Seahawks beat Packers.
    Eagles beat Jags.
    Steelers beat Browns.
    Lions beat Giants.
    this pays +215. not bad considering it's more than 2 ATS wins.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I haven't posted in a while but I'll be checking in weekly. Good Luck Bank.

Knamelis
    Knamelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8283

Bank, I have a strong lean on the Rams this week. If I remember correctly you're a St. Lou guy, your thoughts?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Knamelis View Post
    Bank, I have a strong lean on the Rams this week. If I remember correctly you're a St. Lou guy, your thoughts?
    yep, stl guy.. well it like this, all preseason i was eying vikings+6 then that crosseyed bitch had to go and get himself hurt. for some reason unknown to me someone has decided bradford's garbage ass is worth 2-3 points more than Hill? let me make this real clear for anyone who cares, if anything bradford going down makes the lambs 2 points better not worse! so now while im struggling a little getting off my minny lean i do think rams are the right side just based off the fact there no stinking way bradford is worth any points. i almost hit lambs at -3.5 earlier and bought the hook but decide to wait and see if more money comes on viks closer to kickoff and the -3 shows up at -110.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Hill could surprise this year and do very well. In my opinion, you make great points about the quarterbacks in St. Louis.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Hill could surprise this year and do very well. In my opinion, you make great points about the quarterbacks in St. Louis.
    i dunno if he will be good, just dont think he can possibly be worse than bradford.. only time i really saw him get much play in the preseason was week 1 and im certainly not taking much away from that but i thought at the time id rather have him starting than the crosseyed scrub...i still have concerns that the d while getting a lot of hype still struggles actually tackling ppl, i mean on paper they really strong, especially the front 7 but last year watching them tackle was almost like watching a blooper reel and i still saw some of that in the preseason, if that continues ap will have a field day..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Try Miami for an upset week 1 victory.

StrugglePuffs
    StrugglePuffs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

What's up Bank. New here. Found the site last year around football time read all of you different guys stuff-just tryin to learn. I was in the newbie forums reading and there was some advice to not tease thru the zero...do you believe in this and if so what is the significance of that rule. Again, thanks for your time. I love football but don't know crap about sports betting....for now.
    Peace.

Knamelis

Appreciate the insight re: Rams. You see it as I do, with S.Hill being an upgrade at QB. Couple nice teaser games this week as well..love me those 2 and 3 team Wong's in NFL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Try Miami for an upset week 1 victory.
    they are def on my list of leans, with the points at least..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by StrugglePuffs View Post
    What's up Bank. New here. Found the site last year around football time read all of you different guys stuff-just tryin to learn. I was in the newbie forums reading and there was some advice to not tease thru the zero...do you believe in this and if so what is the significance of that rule. Again, thanks for your time. I love football but don't know crap about sports betting....for now.
    Peace.
    personally i never do it, lots of ppl do and im really not trying to start a argument over it as the subject has been beat to death. as for myself the reasoning is pretty simple, you wasting points that are basically meaningless when you tease thru the 0 as -1,-2,+1,+2 are very rarely the winning margin of a fb gm..almost all my teases are of the wong variety which basically teasing favs of 7-8.5 under a fg and dogs of 1.5-2.5 up over a td, pretty rare you see me do anything different..

2daBank

titans+4...im a pretty big believer in this teams offensive weapons, the new coaches offensive mind, and believe it or not even a little bit in locker. true locker has had problems being consistently accurate but i think the kid is a gamer and has the right coach now in place to get the most out of the talents he does have. i certainly think locker is good enough to make some plays against a suspect at best secondary and his oline should give him the time to do so. kc is the opposite, you can trust smith to be respectable and not screw up but outside of charles he has nothing helping him on the offensive side of the ball (not even bowe in this gm), the wrs are nothing special, the coach is conservative to a fault, and the oline lost enough where i dont think it reasonable to expect anything but a drop off at least early on.. throw in the fact a whisenhunt run offense torched kc in kc last season and i think we have the makings of a upset or at least a closely played gm..

zona-3..really high on the cardinals even with the injuries they have had on the defensive side of the ball i think this team is primed to take one of the spots normally held by sf and sea atop the west. the oline has been upgraded and i love arians offense heading into their second season with all those weapons against a chargers d that i spent all of last season talking shit about, sd did a very good job controlling time of possession which helped mask the defense greatly, maybe they can continue that to a extent but think cards playmakers will have their way when on the field which at some point will force this game to be a little more wide open (like the over as well). maybe im not putting enough emphasis on the defensive injuries or maybe zona just a team that once again oddsmakers are selling short, to me this should be a 3 point spread on a neutral field and last i checked they playing their home opener on monday night so right or wrong i made this gm closer to -6 and think is worth a play now before it moves the direction i think it should (whether it will i dunno but im sure it aint moving down)...

not sure if im gonna play the thu night gm or not, if i do it will be more of a degen action bet than anything. i lean pack but im not real high on fading seachikens at home so i dunno??? i do think the way to hurt sea is to line up and play power fb with a strong run gm (much like what lambs do when they play sea tough), with lacy i think pack are well equipped to do so and are harder to defend doing it than a lot of power running teams as you cant play 8 in the box against them no matter how good your secondary is.. i think the addition of peppers will be huge for packs defense as he has started to look much more comfortable in the 3-4 as the preseason has progressed, he makes it impossible to double mathews and gives pack a sick pass rush. i guess the bigger question i do not know the answer to is can pack stop the run, or at least keep lynch somewhat contained so he isnt controlling the gm? that and gb starting a rookie center in a crazy environment the 2 biggest reasons im somewhat inclined to pass or just play it really small. i think lacy gives gb a whole new dimension and makes them legit title contenders, there just no way i would lay 6 against them. at same time it is in sea which always a scary deal, so you see the dilemma, if this gm is on sunday i pass w/o a second thought..

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Rams fan here as well.. pretty die hard fan. had tickets for this weeks game, but cant go cuz school just started. im pretty excited for the year. i expect quick to step up as hes in his third year. hopefully britt can be solid. i also pray we can use Tavon the way he should be used. Because us Ram fans know that Tavon did not have a bad year last year. He just was not used the correct way. Get him in space and there arent many better. I love Stacy. Perfect for what we want to do by playing D and runnning the shit out of the ball.

Defensively. I hear ya about the tackling. But i did like what i saw out of Joyner. Kid could be a stud. We have got to figure out how to stop the run.. it was bad again this pre season.. But from what ive read what we saw in the pre season from Coach Williams is not even close to what we will see in the regular season.

I truly believe we will be 8-8. I cap us at a max 10 win team. minimum 5 win team.

Also, what is your opinion on next year for the qb position? (Mine is trade a few picks to move up and get Mariotta/ Hundley/ Petty.

I love talking Ram football, talking to you all football season would be awesome...

BOL!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not sure if im gonna play the thu night gm or not, if i do it will be more of a degen action bet than anything. i lean pack but im not real high on fading seachikens at home so i dunno??? i do think the way to hurt sea is to line up and play power fb with a strong run gm (much like what lambs do when they play sea tough), with lacy i think pack are well equipped to do so and are harder to defend doing it than a lot of power running teams as you cant play 8 in the box against them no matter how good your secondary is.. i think the addition of peppers will be huge for packs defense as he has started to look much more comfortable in the 3-4 as the preseason has progressed, he makes it impossible to double mathews and gives pack a sick pass rush. i guess the bigger question i do not know the answer to is can pack stop the run, or at least keep lynch somewhat contained so he isnt controlling the gm? that and gb starting a rookie center in a crazy environment the 2 biggest reasons im somewhat inclined to pass or just play it really small. i think lacy gives gb a whole new dimension and makes them legit title contenders, there just no way i would lay 6 against them. at same time it is in sea which always a scary deal, so you see the dilemma, if this gm is on sunday i pass w/o a second thought..
    My sentiments exactly.

I also sort of like Tennessee.

Any thoughts on Miami now that it's up to 5.5?

Knamelis

Miami down to 4 on my end, Tennessee 3. I'm thinking public ticks those numbers back up, any chance titans come off 3?

biglance68
    biglance68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1652

First half under tonight?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by biglance68 View Post
    First half under tonight?
    you been here longer than a month i see! lol.. not for me for a couple reasons, i kinda chilled on just making it a auto play the second half of last year as i thought while it was good to us it kinda ran its coarse. secondly even if i was still playing it this wouldnt qualify anyway as the premiss has always been tired players and vanilla game plans due to the short week leading to teams starting slow, this obviously isnt a short week and i think history says this gm tends to be kinda high scoring (just going off memory tho not 100%)..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    My sentiments exactly.

I also sort of like Tennessee.

Any thoughts on Miami now that it's up to 5.5?
    i took fish in my wife's office pool, it def them or nothing but havnt really decided if im betting them..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Knamelis View Post
    Miami down to 4 on my end, Tennessee 3. I'm thinking public ticks those numbers back up, any chance titans come off 3?
    not sure, that why i went ahead and grabbed titans last night cause i saw lot of books starting to come off the +4, kinda surprised it all the way down to 3 but now that it there i dunno if it comes back up, not like kc has the trust of the masses like some of the other playoff teams.. i think at +3 i would just ml ten if i was inclined to play them and you couldnt find a 3.5 somewhere,, i like titans chances of winning but it is a really unproven team in a pretty tough stadium..

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Banker what up man? What are you eying up for this Sunday? I'm looking at Minny, the Jags and the over in DAL/SF. I don't think STL should be laying 3.5 to anyone, even at home. I think Jacksonville's D is much better than given credit for so I think they'll keep it close. I'm betting the over in every Dallas game early in the year until books adjust to their D being all-time bad. What are your feelings on those?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    Banker what up man? What are you eying up for this Sunday? I'm looking at Minny, the Jags and the over in DAL/SF. I don't think STL should be laying 3.5 to anyone, even at home. I think Jacksonville's D is much better than given credit for so I think they'll keep it close. I'm betting the over in every Dallas game early in the year until books adjust to their D being all-time bad. What are your feelings on those?
    i been looking at that over as well... i liked minny earlier in preseason when line was 6 and bradford was lambs qb, now i dunno. id prob play stl if it gets down to -3, dont think bradford was really worth the point drop, most likely a pass for me,,as of now all im on is ten+4 and zona-3 (just heard ellington could miss a month so that kinda sux, still like zona tho). pretty good chance i play balty, i think kubiac a really good fit calling plays with that personnel,. eying the under in hou and prob over in den..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    titans+4...im a pretty big believer in this teams offensive weapons, the new coaches offensive mind, and believe it or not even a little bit in locker. true locker has had problems being consistently accurate but i think the kid is a gamer and has the right coach now in place to get the most out of the talents he does have. i certainly think locker is good enough to make some plays against a suspect at best secondary and his oline should give him the time to do so. kc is the opposite, you can trust smith to be respectable and not screw up but outside of charles he has nothing helping him on the offensive side of the ball (not even bowe in this gm), the wrs are nothing special, the coach is conservative to a fault, and the oline lost enough where i dont think it reasonable to expect anything but a drop off at least early on.. throw in the fact a whisenhunt run offense torched kc in kc last season and i think we have the makings of a upset or at least a closely played gm..

zona-3..really high on the cardinals even with the injuries they have had on the defensive side of the ball i think this team is primed to take one of the spots normally held by sf and sea atop the west. the oline has been upgraded and i love arians offense heading into their second season with all those weapons against a chargers d that i spent all of last season talking shit about, sd did a very good job controlling time of possession which helped mask the defense greatly, maybe they can continue that to a extent but think cards playmakers will have their way when on the field which at some point will force this game to be a little more wide open (like the over as well). maybe im not putting enough emphasis on the defensive injuries or maybe zona just a team that once again oddsmakers are selling short, to me this should be a 3 point spread on a neutral field and last i checked they playing their home opener on monday night so right or wrong i made this gm closer to -6 and think is worth a play now before it moves the direction i think it should (whether it will i dunno but im sure it aint moving down)...
    skins/hou un 44.5.. dont want this to drop to 44 or lower as 44 i think is the high side of this gm.. many know i dont like rg3 but im not gonna lie i came into the preseason thinking he would have a good season with gruden as coach and all those weapons on the offensive side, i mean the guy called plays well enough for andy freaking daltons no talent ass to succeed and rg3 has more talent in his pinky than he has (sure he a dipshit but he is talented), that said while i try not to read a ton into the preseason 3 has looked god awful, i think that will change and gruden will do a better job calling run/pass option shit he can run but the guy still cant anticipate a throw to save his life and is facing a really good defense who even last year while struggling still held opponents to one of the lower yards per completion in the league and i think they will be improved across the board. on the other side i think skins d has improved somewhat and they facing a guy that sucks so bad hou traded for ryan mallot! think there a lot of rushing attempts in this gm and i just dont see a lot of offense, 23 should be enough for whoever to win it..

gonna play balty at some point but doesnt look like the line is in danger of touching 3 and might even flip to bal being small plus money, even tho i have no idea why..

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Bank, good to see you throwing darts again and the tread up and running. I'm with you on Ten this week. Also also have TB and a Chi-.5/Pitt-1 teaser. Feels a little square, but I'm gunna roll with it.

May play Balty too, will see how the line moves closer to game time.

Good luck on the season, here's to a prosperous one.
    Last edited by Chugs; 09-06-14 at 09:17 PM.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Bank,

Followed your thread the whole season last year. Thanks for the insight and keep it coming. Hoping we both win this year and if not, I hope it's at least fun. That may not happen either but at the very least I hope the Penn State Chris Benoit dipshit doesn't show up again ��

Good luck. I'm on your lambs tomorrow along with Cleveland, Miami, and the Titans.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Bank,

Followed your thread the whole season last year. Thanks for the insight and keep it coming. Hoping we both win this year and if not, I hope it's at least fun. That may not happen either but at the very least I hope the Penn State Chris Benoit dipshit doesn't show up again ��

Good luck. I'm on your lambs tomorrow along with Cleveland, Miami, and the Titans.
    they prob backing me in a corner and forcing me to take stl, i woulda passed most likely but doubt i will at -3 if i can get -110. there just no way bradford worth the drop, i thought it was too high 3 weeks ago when it was +6 some places but i trust the odds makers that made it -5.5 more than myself and i just dont think Hill is much if any drop off.. almost starting to remind me of last season when cle traded richardson and for some reason everyone thought that getting rid of a guy that avgs 2ypc was a good reason to pound minny.. little different cause lambs favs but pretty much same concept, money has decided that bradford was actually worth points to the rams and i see it as addition by subtraction even if i really dont know what hill will be, i do know what bradford was and it wsnt good.. i think minny is on the rise and i like a lot bout their offense so i understand ppl playing them (i liked them +6 myself) but think it might take a little time for zimmer to have the d playing up to his standards.

really close to talking myself into cle also, i think they will have success on the ground and their d is good enough to keep pit around 20, whether they can score 14 is the question i guess? i think ppl getting a little carried away laying this number cause browns have looked like crap this preseason, maybe pit covers but i tend to think it will be a competitive gm..

i dont have any problem with playing the phins cause they typically play pats tough and think they will be improved, if i was gonna play it it be mia or nothing but i think trusting their offense vs a d i like a lot requires a bigger leap of faith than im willing to take. had no problem taking them in the office pool but im gonna end up playing more than enough gms already and pats somehow always pull out week 1, maybe if line goes back up id rethink??

far as who will or wont show up in the thread i can pretty much tell ya it a lock either that douchebag or countless other morons that got the short end of the genetic stick will pop up in any and every thread worth reading at some point cause what better do they have to do? i try to treat them the same as every1 else has in their life, shit on them a little then go back to ignoring them

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I already know. Question I ask myself is if I'm on the Rams, would I bench Bradford to drop the spread 2.5/3 points. Answer for me is of course. Hell, I might bench Bradford even if the spread goes half a point in the wrong direction only kinda joking. Hill can't be dumber and it'll probably force them to feed the run game which is all I ever ask for with this team.

Cleveland is less about Cleveland and more about Pittsburgh. Browns can play d, that we know. Steelers have no receivers anymore and I don't trust Bell for much more than 3ypc. Ben is always good for a little magic, but if Haley is gonna be calling the plays again like last year I'm not scared. 17-13 someone sounds realistic, maybe 20-17. Other thing is Pitt plays Baltimore on Thursday, only reason I'm not on Bmore btw. Favorites don't cover well in this spot, and seven is a lot. (Side note, Pitt/Balt under on Thursday might be small autobet at the least)

Phins bet is on principle. Pats aren't -11 in Foxboro so why 4.5/5 on the road. As much as I hate betting against Brady, this line is silly. Especially for a Pats team that came out the gate slow last year. Come from behind 2 point last second win at Buffalo as double digit favorites week one. Messy 13-10 win over the Jets at home in Geno's second game. Phins can win this game and can absolutely stay within 4. Small bet for me though cause I've seen Brady fall behind and get mad more than once and it usually doesn't end well.

Titans was easy for me. Jake Locker back, most people think of them as the Ryan Fitz mess they finished the season as. KC overrated in public eye, and they got worse. KC not the easiest stadium to play in but I think it's back to reality for the Chiefs. I'm just hoping they win by one or two so we can keep the overrated value for another week or two.

2daBank

^ just realized earlier pit plays balty on thu which certainly cant hurt your play. far as their wrs there really inst much after brown, wheaton has potential but not the greatest hands in the world. i will say brown has took it to haden a couple times which kinda surprised me. your score sounds about right to me, i have pit right around 20 maybe 23 at most. i just dont know if browns can put up the 14-17 points i think they need to cover? if i knew cle could get 17 i would play them and feel pretty good about it. i do think you can still run on pit and i like the oline/ tate in this zone blocking scheme, i dunno if they can finish drives when pit packs everyone in the box inside the 20. not only do browns have no way outside kick/punt returns to strike from distance but those wrs not exactly imposing red zone targets, either..only thing im really considering is under 41.5, think it would take some defensive/special teams scores to break that number majority of the time this gm played..

obviously i like titans and already bet them but they starting to feel way too trendy! doesnt have to mean they the wrong side i just hate when a play i like gets too much love

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Good luck this season 2daBank, I already like what you've typed up so far this season.

I'll be watching

1234 ... Last