muffmoolah
    muffmoolah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1273

Thomas I got a big tuuuuuuuuuuuut toooooot ML play for you tonight Depaul ML +446 I have been following this closely trust in your caboose!

bambiankles
    bambiankles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

luck will not outplay brady, no way colts win this game straight up. better qb, better coaching . colts could def cover though

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure Brady could easily pull the win off, not before this game goes OVER the total though bud

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell me why is pat winning this one?

inTomWeTrust

You must trust in the toooter

inTomWeTrust

We tooooooooooooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

Allllllllll aaaaaabbbbbbbooooouuuuurrrrrddddddd!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inTomWeTrust

we scream ALL ABOOARD

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by bambiankles View Post
    luck will not outplay brady, "no way colts win this game straight up." better qb, better coaching . colts could def cover though
    Said every KC, Denver, SF, and Seattle fan… Good thinking

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

ill be sick is luck wins, but i could def see it happening

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

who the f is tooter

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    Tell me why is pat winning this one?
    tell us why indy has a shot at all at winning? luck? let's not forget the king is on the other side in this one, not fat andy and alex smythe. physical teams like the jets and ravens matchup well vs the pats, thats why they have lost in past. indy is a cream puff and will get torched come sunday. hope luck has 5 td passes cause its the only way they have a chance. good luck!

inTomWeTrust

Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH
    The train wrecked AGAIN last night. Try acting like a normal person and someone might believe you. Now here is what concerns me about the Over in the Indy-New England game. Indy gives up an average of 21 points per game on the road. New England gives up an average of just over 20 points per game at home. That is a far cry from 52 1/2 points. At first look, I also thought that this game would easily go over. Now, I am not so sure.

Considering you also got wrecked in the game because we all know you layed the points as well makes 0 sense.. I went 7-5 in Bowl games whats your record?

NFL I havent lost 1 game in primetime besides the RickyRoma pick.. how much $ have you won people... you're by far the biggest red-neck troll to ever set face on this planet you

Thats you "Come try me Boy" Longhorns are a lock

Retire already.. you're horrendous, you're logic is a total joke you want real analysis ill give it.

Last 3 Meetings with Colts vs Patriots

Pats 59 Colts 24 Brady vs. Luck

Pats 31 Colts 24

Pats 31 Colts 28

last 3 games OVERRRRR

High points scored by the Patriots: This year in critical games

34 pts
    Nov 24, 2013
    vs Broncos

30 pts
    Oct 13, 2013
    vs Saints

30 pts
    Sep 29, 2013
    at Falcons

These are games when it "counts"

OFFENSE

Patriots

Passing Yards 281 yds The Patriots' good passing offense may be a factor against the Colts

Passing
    VS

Below Average
    Passing Defense

Rushing Yards 143 yds The Patriots' good rushing offense may be a factor against the Colts

Good
    Rushing
    VS

Below Average
    Rushing Defense

The Patriots' excellent point scoring will dominate the Colts

Excellent
    Scoring Ability
    VS

Average
    Overall Defense

Red Zone 60% The Patriots' good red zone offense may be a factor against the Colts

Good
    Red Zone Offense
    VS

Average
    Red Zone Defense

Touchdowns 3 TDs The Patriots' excellent touchdown scoring will dominate the Colts

The way Andrew Luck plays against top notch QB's shows hes ready for everyone to know he is the "IT" Factor, He will be able to pick up first downs very easily vs this Patriots Defense.. The guy is a top 5 qb in the NFL right now bar none.. He's playing Tom Brady in the playoffs, if you have watched the way Luck played his WHOLE Career in big games vs. top talent especailly other big QB's its always a show.

We all know Andrew Luck will be one of the best for a long time in this league.. well now he meets "THE BEST" in the playoffs, these defenses pass defenses are no where near anyway cable of stopping either QB from throwing over 300 yards..

Andrew Luck will give the patriots big problems with his feet from a serious lack of pass rush and no one left in the middle...

The pats defense is crushed with Injuries this season on the defensive side of the ball..

Bill Bellichick Scheme and game plan in the playoffs you say? Yes, of course hes one of the best, but hes also going against one of the "smartest" and talented QB's in the league that carries all the leadership qualities Brady and Manning have. With the countless injuries on the Patriots there is NO WAY Andrew Luck can be tamed to under 24 points in this game..

This will be the best game of the weekend these teams matchup in a game where it can easily be 17-17 by halftime.. It will be close, I see it going to Overtime.

We know, We know, Tom and Bellechick at home in the playoffs in Foxboro... we get it, We also take a closer look at the defensive side of the ball and the injuries and points they have allowed this season to horrendous teams. Fleener and Hilton matchup very well vs them, Amendola and Edleman also matchup well on the other side of the ball...

This simply comes down to Brady vs Luck...

Going to foxboro in the playoffs has been impossible in years past, but you ask yourself who can actually go in there with the leadership to be able to actually pull one out against them? Luck beat Manning at home this year and Manning had home feild advantage... I dont care WHAT YOU SAY, Manning would of much rather been in INDY that night playing in HIS stadium rather than a cold Denver stadium, and Luck BEAT HIM... manning had home feild advantage

If ANYONE can beat Brady in Foxboro its Luck this year

Final 36-33 COLTS

We SCREAM Toooooooooooooooot Tooooooooooooot

inTomWeTrust

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

inTomWeTrust

Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot toooooooooooooooooooooot

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

All aboard. Toooooot ya lil fuk

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you think luck beats brady in foxboro youre out of your mind and hate money

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by Jotoole0821 View Post
    if you think luck beats brady in foxboro youre out of your mind and hate money

Just like you were crazy if you thought he would beat Manning in Indy Please stop....

Again Brady can easily win this GAME, personally I DONT SEE IT.... am i gonna risk my $ on it prolly not.

Am i risking it on the OVER?

YOU BET.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREAM IT

bambiankles

over /under is a toss up.

bambiankles

good luck though tooter, ill be teasing NE down to -1 and and Seattle to -1.5

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    Just like you were crazy if you thought he would beat Manning in Indy Please stop....

Again Brady can easily win this GAME, personally I DONT SEE IT.... am i gonna risk my $ on it prolly not.
    Brady doesn't have to win the game... They could keep it on the ground with Ridley and pull out a W against a Colts run defence that has really struggled on the road. The teams match up pretty evenly except when it comes to the ground game.

SEA206
    SEA206's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

INTOMWETRUST i think its gonna be a high scoring game to but i would like your help on this one what you think about a TEASER play with SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -1 and NEWENGLAND VS INDY THE OVER 46 im thinking bout laying down 4000 to win 3076 i think that looks like the safest bet for sat please let me know what you think

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by SEA206 View Post
    INTOMWETRUST i think its gonna be a high scoring game to but i would like your help on this one what you think about a TEASER play with SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -1 and NEWENGLAND VS INDY THE OVER 46 im thinking bout laying down 4000 to win 3076 i think that looks like the safest bet for sat please let me know what you think

I honestly love it... I agree with yo 100% that should cash bud

inTomWeTrust

49ers vs Atlanta OVER w
    Eagles vs Bears OVER toot w

Seattle vs Saints - in Russell we TRUSTED w
    Jaxonville Texans Over w
    Bears Cowboys - Bears w
    In Danny Woodhead Money line and chargers we trusted w
    We tooted on the Bears again against Cleveland w
    We tooted on In big BEN and the steelers we TRUST w
    We tooooot TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTED on the Under Lions and Ravens w ons and

We trusted in RickyRoma OVER Cowboys vs. Eagles - LOST
    oWe TRUSTED IN the ANDREW Luck SHOW TOOOOOOT TOOOT w

o We trusted in the Daniel Wood head SHOW AGAIN w

We trusted in the Jimmy Harbarah
    w

12-1

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. Should be a ton of points scored in this one.

inTomWeTrust

Thomas the Train Engine will NEVER EVER TOOT here EVER again if this doesnt go over 52.5 I PROMISE YOU THAT, and ive NEVER lost when i made that statement TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OT

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

im not even that confident the over will hit. i can see a 27-17 game. luck is going to find it difficult in foxboro

inTomWeTrust

Please read my analysis and just stop the "he will find it difficult in foxboro talk THERE is 0 chance hes scoring under 24 points I promise you that

inTomWeTrust

alert

inTomWeTrust

inTomWeTrust

i scream toot TOOT

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    Please read my analysis and just stop the "he will find it difficult in foxboro talk THERE is 0 chance hes scoring under 24 points I promise you that
    people honestly need to stop thinking and start toooting, it's becoming ridiculous

inTomWeTrust

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    people honestly need to stop thinking and start toooting, it's becoming ridiculous
    we trust in the tooter

lornek66
    lornek66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was 100% feeling he over before I read 90% chain of rain Saturday. Intomwe trust, you think the weather will keep the game under 51.5?

Tooooot tooot

First 12345 ... Last