inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

toooooooooooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pats vs Colts

OVER 52.5 TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

WE TRUST IN THE TOOTER AT 12-1

SCREAM IT WITH ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

2 of the best 2 qbs in the league going at it....

they should put up 60

andrew luck will show tom brady he can tooooooooooooot tooooooooooot

in tom we trust will show him how to dougie tooo to

toooooooooot toooooooooot

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Under it is. 27-21 Pats

Good luck

inTomWeTrust

I havent lost one game 12-0 with one loss by some guy that made the pick for me... and the UNDER it is

Thats intellegent

I should seriously start charging for my picks

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

If you think you're going to continue to win at this rate you're the one that lacks intelligence. I'd be willing to bet that after your first 100 documented plays you'll be no better than 53-47.

inTomWeTrust

right... which rate would you be refering to? I've made countless people on this site thousands of dollars... what have you done?

You have 0 idea what kind of analysis and research and capping I put into all my picks

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

W
    E

S
    C
    R
    E
    A
    M

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

WE TRUST IN THE STEAM ENGINE

good luck on thinking Andrew Luck will score 21 points on the Patriots Defense... Kid is by far a top 6 qb in the NFL and SHINES vs other Great Qb's

Good luck

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Ummmm. Is say Belicheck will find ways to make Luck look silly. He's known to force passes and if it's cold like I'm sure it will be, good luck getting that over.

inTomWeTrust

Find ways to make look silly The kid is unreal... Look at Broncos vs Patriots went way over ... same will happen here with lower total

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    Ummmm. Is say Belicheck will find ways to make Luck look silly. He's known to force passes and if it's cold like I'm sure it will be, good luck getting that over.
    For what its worth cold temperatures alone really don't affect much. The SF/GB game is a prime example....colder than any game this year + a niners defense that is much better than NE's and they put up 43 easily....it should have been more but a few missed opportunities in the redzone turned what should have been 7 into 3.

The weather factors that affect the over are wind and precipitation, not really temperature.
    Last edited by DoubleR90; 01-06-14 at 12:18 PM.

inTomWeTrust

That's correct DoubeR90

Its wind and precipitation.. specifcally freezing rain or sleet....

SNOW and COLD WEATHER has little to no impact on totals... SNOW blizzards cause serious turnovers in critical junctures... See Eagles/Lions game

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i was at the patriots last game at home vs the bills. the weather was pathetic, pouring rain, 40 and windy; way worse than at lambeau sunday. go check that score.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    Find ways to make look silly The kid is unreal... Look at Broncos vs Patriots went way over ... same will happen here with lower total
    This is great. Compare the Colts and Broncos, Manning and Luck? Wow. It's about matchups partner. Each game is a game of its own. It's just absurd to compare two different teams against NE.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

....when trying to justify your decision on the over.

inTomWeTrust

TOOOOOOOOOOO:T TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, and you have the biggest SHREDDER in andrew luck that will go down as the best qb in nfl vs Smooth Tom who is unreal vs the 2nd best qb of all time :lmao

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    This is great. Compare the Colts and Broncos, Manning and Luck? Wow. It's about matchups partner. Each game is a game of its own. It's just absurd to compare two different teams against NE.
    Absurd?? Andrew Luck will put up more than 21 points on Sunday I PROMISE YOU THAT.... Actually I will give you 1.5 to 1 and send you the money right away paypal if they dont

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT SCREAM IT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Lol. You just can't make this stuff up. If I keep you going I'm gonna start hearing that the final will be 51-48. You might wanna stop while you can

inTomWeTrust

EXACTLY. " The under it is"

inTomWeTrust

toot tooot

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Good luck to you Toot.

inTomWeTrust

thanks bud you too

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

And just to clear any friction because let's face it, those books want the 50/50 split and that's what's happening between our debate, I respect your opinion and do check your threads to help with my opinion.

inTomWeTrust

appreciate that sir... likewise to you

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

looks good tommy, goodluck

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

toot tooot!

inTomWeTrust

Tooooooooooooooooot toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot !

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Tommy Toot - I don't get this one. Can you give an explanation as to your play on the Over?
    I was thinking a 27-20 type game.
    Thanks.

inTomWeTrust

This is actually my strongest play in 2 weeks... I'm as confiedent in this one than any of my others.. If you want a write up no problem

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

just make the pk. without the childish toooot ok

Initial
    Initial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Haters gonna hate. Tooters gonna toot.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    This is actually my strongest play in 2 weeks... I'm as confiedent in this one than any of my others.. If you want a write up no problem
    Yes, that would be great if you have time!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The train wrecked AGAIN last night. Try acting like a normal person and someone might believe you. Now here is what concerns me about the Over in the Indy-New England game. Indy gives up an average of 21 points per game on the road. New England gives up an average of just over 20 points per game at home. That is a far cry from 52 1/2 points. At first look, I also thought that this game would easily go over. Now, I am not so sure.

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The train wrecked AGAIN last night. Try acting like a normal person and someone might believe you. Now here is what concerns me about the Over in the Indy-New England game. Indy gives up an average of 21 points per game on the road. New England gives up an average of just over 20 points per game at home. That is a far cry from 52 1/2 points. At first look, I also thought that this game would easily go over. Now, I am not so sure.
    Shut up no one likes you.
    Points Awarded:

las8 gave kid_mikey_84 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: las8

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

will not be cold or snowing here. 40's with a chance of rain for what thats worth to people.

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Considering you also got wrecked in the game because we all know you layed the points as well makes 0 sense.. I went 7-5 in Bowl games whats your record?

NFL I havent lost 1 game in primetime besides the RickyRoma pick.. how much $ have you won people... you're by far the biggest red-neck troll to ever set face on this planet you

Thats you "Come try me Boy" Longhorns are a lock

Retire already.. you're horrendous, you're logic is a total joke you want real analysis ill give it.

Last 3 Meetings with Colts vs Patriots

Pats 59 Colts 24 Brady vs. Luck

Pats 31 Colts 24

Pats 31 Colts 28

last 3 games OVERRRRR

High points scored by the Patriots: This year in critical games

34 pts
    Nov 24, 2013
    vs Broncos

30 pts
    Oct 13, 2013
    vs Saints

30 pts
    Sep 29, 2013
    at Falcons

These are games when it "counts"

OFFENSE

Patriots

Passing Yards 281 yds The Patriots' good passing offense may be a factor against the Colts

Passing
    VS

Below Average
    Passing Defense

Rushing Yards 143 yds The Patriots' good rushing offense may be a factor against the Colts

Good
    Rushing
    VS

Below Average
    Rushing Defense

The Patriots' excellent point scoring will dominate the Colts

Excellent
    Scoring Ability
    VS

Average
    Overall Defense

Red Zone 60% The Patriots' good red zone offense may be a factor against the Colts

Good
    Red Zone Offense
    VS

Average
    Red Zone Defense

Touchdowns 3 TDs The Patriots' excellent touchdown scoring will dominate the Colts

The way Andrew Luck plays against top notch QB's shows hes ready for everyone to know he is the "IT" Factor, He will be able to pick up first downs very easily vs this Patriots Defense.. The guy is a top 5 qb in the NFL right now bar none.. He's playing Tom Brady in the playoffs, if you have watched the way Luck played his WHOLE Career in big games vs. top talent especailly other big QB's its always a show.

We all know Andrew Luck will be one of the best for a long time in this league.. well now he meets "THE BEST" in the playoffs, these defenses pass defenses are no where near anyway cable of stopping either QB from throwing over 300 yards..

Andrew Luck will give the patriots big problems with his feet from a serious lack of pass rush and no one left in the middle...

The pats defense is crushed with Injuries this season on the defensive side of the ball..

Bill Bellichick Scheme and game plan in the playoffs you say? Yes, of course hes one of the best, but hes also going against one of the "smartest" and talented QB's in the league that carries all the leadership qualities Brady and Manning have. With the countless injuries on the Patriots there is NO WAY Andrew Luck can be tamed to under 24 points in this game..

This will be the best game of the weekend these teams matchup in a game where it can easily be 17-17 by halftime.. It will be close, I see it going to Overtime.

We know, We know, Tom and Bellechick at home in the playoffs in Foxboro... we get it, We also take a closer look at the defensive side of the ball and the injuries and points they have allowed this season to horrendous teams. Fleener and Hilton matchup very well vs them, Amendola and Edleman also matchup well on the other side of the ball...

This simply comes down to Brady vs Luck...

Going to foxboro in the playoffs has been impossible in years past, but you ask yourself who can actually go in there with the leadership to be able to actually pull one out against them? Luck beat Manning at home this year and Manning had home feild advantage... I dont care WHAT YOU SAY, Manning would of much rather been in INDY that night playing in HIS stadium rather than a cold Denver stadium, and Luck BEAT HIM... manning had home feild advantage

If ANYONE can beat Brady in Foxboro its Luck this year

Final 36-33 COLTS

We SCREAM Toooooooooooooooot Tooooooooooooot
    Last edited by inTomWeTrust; 01-07-14 at 03:42 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Phatman36, and JayMoney24_7

muffmoolah
    muffmoolah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1273

Toooooooot toooooooooooooot all abooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrd!!!!!!!!!!

inTomWeTrust

We trust in the tooter

1234 ... Last