Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

If Marvin Lewis was white, he would have been canned a long time ago. Cincy's front office is too pussy to fire him because they're afraid of getting any such backlash for firing a black coach.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    In that case, might as well fire Mike McCarthy. He's done nothing but early exits in the playoffs the last 3 years. Right?

You obviously don't remember the early years of Peyton Manning. He turned it over plenty.
    If your going to compare Stafford with Manning, I dont think theres much I can say to you. There is no chance in hell Manning would have lost 6 out of 7 games stumbling his ass out of the playoffs,with Stafford it came quite naturally.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

dalton is terrible and will never win. anyone can see this, except marvin lewis. when you are a coach, who has never done anything as a coach that means anything despite many chances, it is your job to make sure one player doesn't lose playoff games for you 3 yrs straight. you must recognize this right away, as everyone else did, and get another QB. especially when you are in a window that you could win. the way the league is, your window of winning is short unless you have brady. lewis is a terrible football coach. how long does he get to win a playoff game?? now they finally have enough talent to win, no thanks to lewis, and he allows 1 player to lose for them 3 yrs in a row. that, combined with his below average past is MORE than enough to fire him. it's around 6 yrs too late.

agreed dalton is a loser, but if you think lewis should keep his job, you know nothing about football.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys really miss the boat here. It explains a lot of things about this forum. The fact is this. Lewis has NEVER won a playoff game, as in NEVER. He is .500 HC over his career. Do you really think that a .500 HC who is 0-5 in the playoffs is good? If you do, I have some beach front property in Kansas to sell you. I may be wrong here, but isn't Mike McCarthy's post season record 6-5 with a Superbowl win. And you are going to compare a total loser like Lewis to him? What are you guys smoking?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

ding ding ding

i want what they are smoking.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys really miss the boat here. It explains a lot of things about this forum. The fact is this. Lewis has NEVER won a playoff game, as in NEVER. He is .500 HC over his career. Do you really think that a .500 HC who is 0-5 in the playoffs is good? If you do, I have some beach front property in Kansas to sell you. I may be wrong here, but isn't Mike McCarthy's post season record 6-5 with a Superbowl win. And you are going to compare a total loser like Lewis to him? What are you guys smoking?

Are you an idiot???

I would rather Marvin Lewis over Jason Garrett anyday of the week

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Are you stuck in 2010? That would explain a lot. If Lewis ever deserved to be fired, this would be the worst time.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

New QB is needed, Dalton is shit. But unfortunately i think the coach will get fired before they come to the conclusion they really need a new QB. This will also be the case with Dallas, they will go through another season with Romo, if they don't make the playoffs they will fire the coach and STILL give Romo another year. Teams don't like to change "franchise" QB's, look at the Bears, they gave Cutler that contract and he didn't deserve it but the team doesn't want to adjust to another QB.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    Are you an idiot???

I would rather Marvin Lewis over Jason Garrett anyday of the week
    Theres not many Head coaches in the NFL I wouldnt take over Garrett.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Just think.

Fat Andy coached in Philly for what, 14 years. 4 NFC championships, 1 SB appearance, numerous playoffs, numerous division titles and his fat ass got fired after one down year.

Marvin Lewis has coached the Bengals nearly as many years and he hasn't even won 1 playoff game! That's with offensive teams, defensive teams, stacked teams. Carson Palmer teams. Hoosh and Ocho teams, Dalton and Green teams. No nothing but excuses.

Shannon Sharpe the racist idiot was real quick to defend Marvin Lewis but I never heard him defend Fat Andy when Mcnabb choaked in the big games or when the defense got torched by a 2nd year QB. No no no.

White coach F's up he sucks.
    Marvin Lewis F's up and it's the white quarterbacks fault.

Just like whenever the black QB inevitably losses it is always the offensive line or his receivers fault. I get it.

slacker00

Andy Reid didn't get fired after an 11 win season.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

They were calling for fat Andy's head for years.

Fat Andy is a way better coach than Marvin Lewis.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    They were calling for fat Andy's head for years.
    Were they calling for his head after an 11 win season?

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    dalton is terrible and will never win. anyone can see this, except marvin lewis. when you are a coach, who has never done anything as a coach that means anything despite many chances, it is your job to make sure one player doesn't lose playoff games for you 3 yrs straight. you must recognize this right away, as everyone else did, and get another QB. especially when you are in a window that you could win. the way the league is, your window of winning is short unless you have brady. lewis is a terrible football coach. how long does he get to win a playoff game?? now they finally have enough talent to win, no thanks to lewis, and he allows 1 player to lose for them 3 yrs in a row. that, combined with his below average past is MORE than enough to fire him. it's around 6 yrs too late.

agreed dalton is a loser, but if you think lewis should keep his job, you know nothing about football.
    agreed! He made no adjustments at half and looked like a deer in headlights. If doesn't make a deep run next year he will be fired.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Jay Gruden jumped ship and it looks like Mike Zimmer is right behind. He may get the Vikings gig. Time for the Bengals to clean house.

First 12