smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

is betting on the giants a bad idea?

i feel like its a trap .. everyone and their mother will be on the giants but i cant see them starting 0-3 to a crappy panthers team .. giants lost to 2 pretty good teams .. not a banged up panthers

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

U can't see a crappy nyg team going 0-3? Don't get it twisted both teams are trash, u clearly thinking of nyg from a different yr not this group of scrubs..

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Good spot for them to win but I wouldn't could out the Panthers who are also looking for their first win either...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Giants blew them out @CAR last year, it's deja vu all over again.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Giants blew them out @CAR last year, it's deja vu all over again.
    id agree except for the fact nyg run gm is no where near where it was last season when i believe they came in and ran all over this team..

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    id agree except for the fact nyg run gm is no where near where it was last season when i believe they came in and ran all over this team..
    Damn David Wilson. What the hell is he doing? So much talent yet can't seem to put it together.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Damn David Wilson. What the hell is he doing? So much talent yet can't seem to put it together.
    far as im concerned it as much on coughlin, i mean eli has 7 damn picks and i dont see him getting benched and talked down to every chance this old prick gets. something tells me if you just let the damn kid play he wouldnt continue to fumble like crazy but the way they handling it is not right imo, hell 1 of his fumbles vs dal was a really good strip..i dunno, all i know is they better get it right cause this team needs a run gm and fat boy jacobs is not the answer..

frank9166
    frank9166's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Got beat by probably the best team in the NFL. Gave away a road game to a division opponent by playing the sloppiest brand of football they could possibly play.

Of Eli's 7 picks, after watching the games, I'd say 2-3 were legitimate. 2 hail Elis when down a ton against Denver don't really matter. Hell one of them was into triple coverage. I think about 3 tipped off a receivers/RB hands. He's not playing as badly as the INTs say he is. And I must say, despite the pass rush being absolutely terrible, I think the secondary for the Giants has been pretty good. Terrell Thomas is playing very well, Amukamara did a great job on Welker and Dez. Webster still stinks but at least he's going against WR2 now, which for the Panthers is a nobody (LaFell?).

And Carolina unfortunately has its first female head coach (no balls). They are mismanaged to an incredible degree and frankly, are a bad team that continues to look bad. Their secondary is pretty weak this year, so ideally Nicks, Cruz and Randell would be able to torch them. And their rush defense hasn't exactly been a great contributor either and David Wilson has the ability to bust big runs, it's just tough to do when you fall behind quickly in games like the Giants have.

I'm fairly confident in a Giants win as long as they aren't replaying the Dallas game again and just hand the ball over to the Panthers constantly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slacker00

smarotta09

Quote Originally Posted by frank9166 View Post
    Got beat by probably the best team in the NFL. Gave away a road game to a division opponent by playing the sloppiest brand of football they could possibly play.

Of Eli's 7 picks, after watching the games, I'd say 2-3 were legitimate. 2 hail Elis when down a ton against Denver don't really matter. Hell one of them was into triple coverage. I think about 3 tipped off a receivers/RB hands. He's not playing as badly as the INTs say he is. And I must say, despite the pass rush being absolutely terrible, I think the secondary for the Giants has been pretty good. Terrell Thomas is playing very well, Amukamara did a great job on Welker and Dez. Webster still stinks but at least he's going against WR2 now, which for the Panthers is a nobody (LaFell?).

And Carolina unfortunately has its first female head coach (no balls). They are mismanaged to an incredible degree and frankly, are a bad team that continues to look bad. Their secondary is pretty weak this year, so ideally Nicks, Cruz and Randell would be able to torch them. And their rush defense hasn't exactly been a great contributor either and David Wilson has the ability to bust big runs, it's just tough to do when you fall behind quickly in games like the Giants have.

I'm fairly confident in a Giants win as long as they aren't replaying the Dallas game again and just hand the ball over to the Panthers constantly.
    i absolutely agree with everything you just said

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'm on the Giants this week also. Caughlin knows he can't take as many carries away from Wilson this week, will tell him go out there and forget about it. Giants match up well,Carolina is real good vs traditional run,but not a good secondary by any means. Giants win a shootout.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

low scoring gm? ......I am thnking about it. But I think the G-mens will put at least 20pts on the board.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Giants stepping down in competition. Will find things easier and win.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

winner by default by accidents of the other team
    no idea who will win so passing

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    far as im concerned it as much on coughlin, i mean eli has 7 damn picks and i dont see him getting benched and talked down to every chance this old prick gets. something tells me if you just let the damn kid play he wouldnt continue to fumble like crazy but the way they handling it is not right imo, hell 1 of his fumbles vs dal was a really good strip..i dunno, all i know is they better get it right cause this team needs a run gm and fat boy jacobs is not the answer..
    I totally agree! I took the Panthers +1.5 even though I think they win straight up. This Giants team is not the Giants of old. They have no pass rush. Eli is mediocre again. There defense is way suspect and their secondary is still trash just like a year ago. Carolina does have an elite group up front on defense. Their problem is Cam. He has not quite gotten how to bounce back from a loss. This is a week to week league and he has not figured that out yet. He needs to stop calling his own number or should I say his coach should stop it and utilize his backs more! Still I think this Panther team is much more focused and talented on defense that they should win this one. Coin flip game but I took the points.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Didn't they destroy the Panthers last year?

I like them to win, but that whole division choke away many games when they're the favorite. It happens more than a handful of times a year. Nervous about Dallas this week as well.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Yes they did but I think this Giants team has taken a step backwards. They were loaded on the front where they are no longer. The Giants are the favorite now. Carolina was the favorite but the public has changed that. I see what Joe Public sees. The Giants can't lose three in a row. Yes, they can. Anybody in the NFL can. Coughlin is fn up with young Wilson. I am afraid of him toting the rock because I feel the pressure that Coughlin has placed on this young man. Until the Giants just let him run I see them struggling all year. Wilson is the key and Coughlin is bullying him til he will not perform up to his capabilities. Toss up game but I will take the less disorientated team. Panthers +1.5.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3496

If ELI is on his game, do not see how Car can stop the passing game. But something seems amiss in NYG Land. Playing the NYG in a teaser.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBarber View Post
    I totally agree! I took the Panthers +1.5 even though I think they win straight up. This Giants team is not the Giants of old. They have no pass rush. Eli is mediocre again. There defense is way suspect and their secondary is still trash just like a year ago. Carolina does have an elite group up front on defense. Their problem is Cam. He has not quite gotten how to bounce back from a loss. This is a week to week league and he has not figured that out yet. He needs to stop calling his own number or should I say his coach should stop it and utilize his backs more! Still I think this Panther team is much more focused and talented on defense that they should win this one. Coin flip game but I took the points.
    if i wasnt so sick of panthers giving me a loss every week id prob be on this with you but fact is these assclowns should be 2-0 yet keep costing me money to the point i just dont see value in these pricks (under in week 1 was like stealing tho).. much like i blame coughlin for wilson's issues to a extent, it even worse in car where the coaches are dumber than their low iq qb.so while nothing would shock me here i have to give benefit of the doubt to coughlin who has actually accomplished shit over this group of dysfunctional retards in carolina, not to mention panthers secondary is all screwed up so eli should with any kind of ground gm and blocking (which he may not get) light them up..i dunno this bitch is a really easy pass for me, ill let you and the books battle the rest of the world on this one cause my patients with the panthers has grown thin to where if i got burnt with them again id start blaming myself while thus far it been easy to place blame on them for fukkin up a good bet...

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol keep burning your money on the panthers you fukkin degenerates.

and LOL @ this methhead comparing chewing out your 2nd year RB to your 10th year, 2x super bowl MVP QB. Strong analysis.

TheFlash
    TheFlash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1735

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    lol keep burning your money on the panthers you fukkin degenerates.

and LOL @ this methhead comparing chewing out your 2nd year RB to your 10th year, 2x super bowl MVP QB. Strong analysis.

Eli manning is a terrible QBQB

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlash View Post
    Eli manning is a terrible QBQB
    you're an idiot if you honestly believe this. Give me your next 10 picks so I can fade my way to some easy cash.

TheFlash

you're an idiot if you honestly believe this. Give me your next 10 picks so I can fade my way to some easy cash.

Seattle to beat JVille is one of them, fade away \*\*\*\*\*\*

Skoodog
    Skoodog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I got in when the Giants were dogs and could not believe it. NYC is a tough city to play in as a player for any sport because of the pressure. Via injuries David Wilson became a de facto feature back in a system that hasn't had a feature back since the days of Tiki Barber. That's why you're seeing the run game struggle.

Yes, Eli has been pretty rough, but the first two tilts were a big rivalry game away and the best team in the AFC. This game is the Panthers, a consistent underperformer with little talent on either side of the ball and a terrible coach who hamstrings his own players by not playing to their strengths.

At at the end of the day, there's a team with more talent and experience on both sides of the ball and that team is not the Panthers. I would like this line if it was Giants -6.5.

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlash View Post
    Seattle to beat JVille is one of them, fade away \*\*\*\*\*\*

jags +19.5 it is. Too easy.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

He said beat, not cover. So, you gotta buy JAX ML+1600 or whatever the line is at.

TheFlash

That's just like saying I'm going to fade everyone of your plays and taking favourites plus 20. Congrats you just proved your a weak moron

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

im staying away from this shit game

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32453

Easy like your wife?

Good call slick

God, you are an idiot

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32453

You are an idiot

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14068

wow the eli-giants sharps prob. take steelers as a bailout whoops 17-3 bears 2nd. quarter anybody have 49rs -10.5 or rg3 or viks to whack browns cardinal rule gents NOBODY knows anything re the nfl p.s. i lost on 49rs viks chargers cfb. from now on

smarotta09

yea i only had 1 pick today .. unfortunately it was the freakin giants.. i like CFB alot more

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

college is way easier than NFL...