2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sup guys.. Still having pc issues this week so didn't post as it took me a lot of extra time capping college hoops with damn phone all week...trying to do NCAA homework as my shit getting worked on but will have done nfl thoughts up in a while..

I like the saints. Well if ya know me I actually hate them but I think they are the side in that gm. Just don't see a team of that caliber from staff to qb getting waxed twice. Think defense and run gm make this completely different from 1st gm and the kicker is catching like 4 more points than that 1st meeting.. Biff obviously I woulda like under of I was on top of stuff early in week when it was 48.5. Just feel like lost too much to play now even tho I think u right...

2daBank

Saints+10 (2.5x).. Keeping short as I'm on phone and still trying to fire away at NCAA hoops. I really don't know what to say here? Saints to a man from coaching staff down thru players not the kind of team that gonna get embarrassed twice in 1 season IMO. I'll take the better coach and all these points trusting that they will make adjustments from the 1st meeting.

Saints+6 1st half (1x)

Saints 1st half ml +225 (.5x)

As I've been saying think this a totally different gm than the 1st..

Pats-4 1st half (3x)... Indy has had so many poor starts to games, now they coming off the improbable comeback on a short week facing the master. I'd expect deleted pats d to take away what Indy wants early and jump out with the run gm. I have no doubt that Indy will make adjustments so who knows what happens after the half but I lean to it tightening up late. For now we will just take the best coach with a extra week to have his team jump out on the slow starting colts..

Didn't really have great feel for either total but will most likely be playing both 2marro.. Gl everyone..

2daBank

Gonna take a shot with the comeback kids in the 2nd half. Figure Ty get taken out by Bellacheat now it on Indy to get brown and fleener out in space..

Indy 2nd half ml +135 (1.5x)

Ov 24.5 (1x)

2daBank

Well couldn't get the 2nd half ml but the over eased the sting there. In the end not a bad day

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Nice hits on your multi-unit plays Bank.

What are your thoughts on the SF/CAR over and the DEN/SD under. I'm not a totals guy as you know, but both look solid to me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nice hits on your multi-unit plays Bank.

What are your thoughts on the SF/CAR over and the DEN/SD under. I'm not a totals guy as you know, but both look solid to me.
    Thanx. You know me that isn't exactly my strong suite either so I'm glad got it right this week..

Far as the totals I agree with both.. I didn't even make a number w sf/car yet but those 41s in what look like defensive games have seemingly went over a ton this year. Obviously I dunno if that accurate statement or just my perception but at least the gms I've had a under lean on 41 have went over at a high clip. Like I was saying when everyone was knocking keap "he just needed Crabtree back", with him healthy and spreading d's thin sf a lot different looking offense from the 1st gm.. On other side I think cam a gamer and will find a way to put a decent number up, not to mention a defensive and or special teams score certainly possible from either team.. Think we talking 23-20 ish 1 way or the other..

Sd/den kinda worried me they came with it that high when neither of their other games touched 50 ..kinda confusing cause if sd prooved anything the 1st meeting even when they got down they continued to play ball control and run play clock down to 0 before the snap so while normally w den u gotta worry bout them jumping out and it turning into a shootout w chargers I don't think that really the case as they stick to their strategy even while I think it hurt their chances to win in the 1st meeting they didn't waiver..

I actually did a round robin in 3s and 4s with 2 college hoops gms that hit, the over 41 in Carolina, and under 27.5 1st half in den.. So already have decent amount riding since the hoops hit

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Thanx. You know me that isn't exactly my strong suite either so I'm glad got it right this week..

Far as the totals I agree with both.. I didn't even make a number w sf/car yet but those 41s in what look like defensive games have seemingly went over a ton this year. Obviously I dunno if that accurate statement or just my perception but at least the gms I've had a under lean on 41 have went over at a high clip. Like I was saying when everyone was knocking keap "he just needed Crabtree back", with him healthy and spreading d's thin sf a lot different looking offense from the 1st gm.. On other side I think cam a gamer and will find a way to put a decent number up, not to mention a defensive and or special teams score certainly possible from either team.. Think we talking 23-20 ish 1 way or the other..

Sd/den kinda worried me they came with it that high when neither of their other games touched 50 ..kinda confusing cause if sd prooved anything the 1st meeting even when they got down they continued to play ball control and run play clock down to 0 before the snap so while normally w den u gotta worry bout them jumping out and it turning into a shootout w chargers I don't think that really the case as they stick to their strategy even while I think it hurt their chances to win in the 1st meeting they didn't waiver..

I actually did a round robin in 3s and 4s with 2 college hoops gms that hit, the over 41 in Carolina, and under 27.5 1st half in den.. So already have decent amount riding since the hoops hit
    Good luck. You going to resurrect your college hoops thread?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good luck. You going to resurrect your college hoops thread?
    Hopefully.. Problem been my pc having bunch of issues so I been having to cap gms on my damn phone which is a pain and takes 4ever so by time I had my card done all week didn't really have time to post... Dropped pc off at friends house last night hoping he has it working right 2marro. Can't take shit too much longer!

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

i want you to TOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOL to you

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

hey bank, nice day today, I love carolina tmrw although I also agree with your projection of the total, probably gonna tease the two together. I like carolina a lot for many reasons, one, the 49ers offense although much improved with crabtree back in the lineup, their o line has not been nearly as effective in run-blocking or pass blocking this season. I think they will definitely struggle to run against this front 7 probably being held to under 75 yards rushing, and will be forced to throw. shit they couldn't even run last week against GBs terrible run defense ( gore put up 66 yards on 20 carries) except kaps improvised running) . Carolina though is also one of the best teams at getting pressure sporting a 9.2% adj sack %. although I have always been high on the kapernick bandwagon, one of his biggest struggles this season ive noticed is dealing with pressure. he seems to rattle easily, if pressure starts getting to him, he starts making poor decisions and looks to get rid of the ball too quickly. expecting an INT or 2 in this matchup caused by kap. GB got 1 on him but dropped several other INT opportunities. I think Cam will have a solid game and not make any mistakes that were so common in years past for him. I think it will be like 24-20 final....so the tease with over definitely looks safe IMO..... and good luck

2daBank

2 team 6 point teaser (2x)

Panthers+7.5
    Chargers+14.5

I actually did this few days ago and these just the last 2 plays left on the tease. Mine is really sd +16 or something I think but I just posted it with numbers that are available still now as I don't think it much difference..

Sf/car such a tough gm, y'all know how much I like this panther squad but I do think the biggest adv in this gm is 9ers wrs. Agree with what smut said above tho about pressure on keap and to even add to that panthers also play a lot of zone so their defenders wont all be turned and running with wrs so they are more built to handle it if keap tries to tuck and run, I'm a keap guy as well and have defended him a ton but I think he still struggles with zone defenses at times and def could see a few mistakes out of him..offensively for panthers I trust cam to move the chains and I think ginn gonna make a impact as sf can be had by speed out of the slot so I expect ginn to either bust 1 on special teams or get free on 1 or 2 when cam keeps a play alive. Honestly I have no clue who wins this. Like I said in post above I'm looking at a tight gm where they both hit 20 and next score wins. If this line flips I would tease sf over a Td as well..

Other gm pretty simple. Chargers know what they doing against Peyton and they do it well, yea their d isn't all that great but they gonna limit Peyton to several fewer possessions then he used too, it worked to the tune of holding donks to their lowest 2 outputs of the season and now I gotta imagine limited possessions could have Peyton pressing a little.. Normally w den u gotta worry bout them jumping out then it turning into a track meet in which case no number safe but they did jump out on sd in sd and chargers didn't waiver and continued bleeding clock even while down, prob why this team just doesn't lose by double digits...

Sf/car ov 41 (1.5x)..

Sd/den un 27.5 1st half (1.5x)

Gl everyone

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

bank my brother bol your teaser looks good mint gov mint to the bank baby

freddues
    freddues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

GL BANK!

Here is my suggestion today:

NFL 6½ pt Teaser
    Football - San Francisco 49ers/Carolina Panthers O 34½ -110 for Game
    Football - Carolina Panthers +7½ -105 for Game
    Football - Denver Broncos -1½ -110 for Game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by freddues View Post
    GL BANK!

Here is my suggestion today:

NFL 6½ pt Teaser
    Football - San Francisco 49ers/Carolina Panthers O 34½ -110 for Game
    Football - Carolina Panthers +7½ -105 for Game
    Football - Denver Broncos -1½ -110 for Game
    I just felt more comfortable taking chargers over 2tds... I think it cashes either way tho.. Gl today

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Like your teaser banker. Goodluck

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Bank, WTF. get off yer ass, get to Best Buy and p/u a freakin` $300 laptop.

Think its time to get this thread in gear.

Have Pats +14.5, SF +13.5 and SF/SEA under 49 for a couple units.

Now, I want to get Denver ML parlayed with something. Think they win a close one.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Bank, WTF. get off yer ass, get to Best Buy and p/u a freakin` $300 laptop.

Think its time to get this thread in gear.

Have Pats +14.5, SF +13.5 and SF/SEA under 49 for a couple units.

Now, I want to get Denver ML parlayed with something. Think they win a close one.
    my pc is fixed,, fuk a laptop i like my pc.. i just been doing college hoops all week as i think there more opportunity in that sport right now than these gms that i feel like could go either way.. so didnt spend a lot of time with them during the week as there not much point..

2daBank

blount under 72.5 -120.. i just dont think this is a blount game, i think brady gonna be throwing a lot and vereen be in the game plenty as donks will be willing to sell out to stop blount from chewing clock and keeping peyton on the sideline..

pats/den ov 56.5..fukked up not playing this early in week but as i said wasnt interested in these gms as much as ncaa hoops during the week..great weather and possibly maybe the last time these guys face off in this big of a game, both defenses while crafty have holes and i believe both offenses exploit them in what will be a shootout..gonna take 34 to win this gm i believe. i lean donks to win but like the over better than the spread..

sf ml +170..line kinda says im a square and wrong here but ive believed sf was the best team since they inserted kap into the lineup last season (minus the early part of year w/o crabtree), with crabtreee back kap has the far superior weapons and they go great with his skill set, i know he hasnt played well in sea but lets be real last season he hadnt even been a starter long and the atmosphere got the better of him which understandable, the meeting this year he didnt have crabtree and davis was a shell of himself, im willing to give him a pass on both as we talking about a guy that has perfromed very well in 4 playoff games and a superbowl already in his young career..if kep can limit himself to 1 really bad mistake i think sf wins as i dont think wilson has the weapons to put up much of a number on the niners d. if kap makes several mistakes obviously i lose but what can i say i was a kap apologist when everyone was ripping him as i been a believer since college..

gl everyone

dilaudid8

bank my brother square or not as long as you have the winner. SF is playing lights out and seattle is playing like shit but I have to take the best D the corners for seattle are unreal I think SF will have to throw the ball to win with. the D that seattle has I can't see SF winning this game i'm not saying SF has no D because there D is great to. I don't no how SF will score against this D but bank this is gambling if i'm wrong this won't be the 1 time I was wrong. i was wrong last week with the panthers I hate betting the under when its 40 but the under might be the better bet because both teams have great d bol my brother

dshaffe4
    dshaffe4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

Bank, you got a college basketball thread?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dshaffe4 View Post
    Bank, you got a college basketball thread?
    i start daily discussion thread and post plays in there.. just look in ncaa forum you will see them, usually some solid stuff in there from the guys who participate..

LokcItUp
    LokcItUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2524

Banker, hope you see this in time, you playing anything today?

LokcItUp

Never-mind I saw that you posted in Dilaudid8's thread. For those interested Banker is playing 'Seachickens ml and teased up.' Gl.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by LokcItUp View Post
    Banker, hope you see this in time, you playing anything today?
    yea but let me stress it nothing big or anything, im way more interested in ncaa hoops than i am betting this, this much more "just to have something on it" action..

i have sea ml and sea+8.5/un 54 6 point tease.. i love sea teased up, not as in love with the total as i think this gm could as easily be 20-17 as 27-24, i lean more toward the higher side but just felt safer going up with the number based off history....far as the sea side you have to go back like 3 years to find a gm that sea has lost by more than a td so if they get beat by more ill tip my hat cause i dont think it gonna happen, not much i can say that everyone hasnt said the last 2 weeks, i think sea the better team but not like it would take more than a few untimely pass interference/holding calls to extend drives and put Peyton on top, or just a bad game plan by sea.. i dont think sea can come out and be looking to run right at den, sd and pats both tried that with no success, but with harvin back, wilsons ability in the zone read, and how weak donks are in the back end i think they are ripe for sea to hit them with some big plays that were even there for pats but brady just missed.. my fav prop is wilson's longest pass over 36.5 yards and i also like wilson rushing yards over as i think sea comes out and gives den a lot to look at that soften them up for lynch later. that really what it comes down to for me i guess, i think sea has the ability to hit this team with big plays and i think peyton is gonna have to work for every inch. once and if sea does connect on a few things then lynch will limit Peytons chances to even work for those yards. the whole key is early sea being willing to attack the weakest unit on the field and that donks back end imo. ..but like i said not like it couldnt go either way, it the nfl and more and more refs are the deciding factor as the only way to play defense is to clutch and grab wrs like offensive lineman do every play knowing refs wont always call it, what else can you do? you cant strike fear into wrs, you cant dislodge the ball with big hits, you cant rough up the qb, so that all that left so in the end i say if the flags stay in the pocket sea wins, if it looks like the 1st kc/den gm where every drive was kept alive by penalties then ill be screwed..im running late and gotta go, gl brother..

LokcItUp

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea but let me stress it nothing big or anything, im way more interested in ncaa hoops than i am betting this, this much more "just to have something on it" action..

i have sea ml and sea+8.5/un 54 6 point tease.. i love sea teased up, not as in love with the total as i think this gm could as easily be 20-17 as 27-24, i lean more toward the higher side but just felt safer going up with the number based off history....far as the sea side you have to go back like 3 years to find a gm that sea has lost by more than a td so if they get beat by more ill tip my hat cause i dont think it gonna happen, not much i can say that everyone hasnt said the last 2 weeks, i think sea the better team but not like it would take more than a few untimely pass interference/holding calls to extend drives and put Peyton on top, or just a bad game plan by sea.. i dont think sea can come out and be looking to run right at den, sd and pats both tried that with no success, but with harvin back, wilsons ability in the zone read, and how weak donks are in the back end i think they are ripe for sea to hit them with some big plays that were even there for pats but brady just missed.. my fav prop is wilson's longest pass over 36.5 yards and i also like wilson rushing yards over as i think sea comes out and gives den a lot to look at that soften them up for lynch later. that really what it comes down to for me i guess, i think sea has the ability to hit this team with big plays and i think peyton is gonna have to work for every inch. once and if sea does connect on a few things then lynch will limit Peytons chances to even work for those yards. the whole key is early sea being willing to attack the weakest unit on the field and that donks back end imo. ..but like i said not like it couldnt go either way, it the nfl and more and more refs are the deciding factor as the only way to play defense is to clutch and grab wrs like offensive lineman do every play knowing refs wont always call it, what else can you do? you cant strike fear into wrs, you cant dislodge the ball with big hits, you cant rough up the qb, so that all that left so in the end i say if the flags stay in the pocket sea wins, if it looks like the 1st kc/den gm where every drive was kept alive by penalties then ill be screwed..im running late and gotta go, gl brother..
    Cool thanks riding on same sides with you, stay out of the way zebras.

dilaudid8

bank bol my brother I think you have a winner with that teaser

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Glad to see you like Seahawks and under, Bank. Riding along on the teaser. BOL and enjoy the game.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

WOOOW had this teaser locked up earlier this week, glad some1 is thinking similar to me.
    GL banker. Seahawks will make it a 1 score game im sure

2daBank

Wow. Was scared to death on the under but like I said even tho I teased it that way I leaned over 48, lol.. All I can say is how fuckin awesome it was to watch the destruction of Peyton in a house full of assholes that argued w me for a hour that this gimp arm pussy that can't throw it 10 yards is the greatest of all time. Extra awesome cause pretty much same clique that last year while I was riding my sf future were all chearing for ravens! What a awesome beat down performance!! Yes I know Peyton one of 5 or so best ever but I also know if Marino played in this bitch made era with these weapons he would shatter his on record and actually win!!

Anyways thanx to everyone that participated in this thread all year and gave us all a place we could discuss games w/o the typical sbr kiddie fake bs that posted all over the front page today! As the thread title says I firmly believe every yr in this new nfl it more and more of a crapshoot (besides 2 team wongs of coarse!!) last few years we been at least ahead and shit ain't easy to accomplish.. Proud of how this thread goes minus the 3 or 4 mental rejects we have to dispatch of every year. My focus been far more on NCAA hoops last few weeks and now that full steam ahead. Think I will just continue w daily discussion threads as I think that benefits everyone more,, just rambling, ****** up now and I'm the hated 1 at my party so talking to ya'll...

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Great call Bank!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

One of the best overall in-season threads I've seen at SBR. Fitting end to the year my friend.

LokcItUp

Amazing thread, gracias 2daBank.

dilaudid8

bank great call my brother on the teaser . like I said you have been hitting these teasers all year long just great work this year. when I come to sbr your the 1 thread I read. congrats on a winning season I will see you at the other sport site to the bank baby mint gov mint

First ... 52535455