RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Ray Lewis Cheated, Should Be Forced To Sit Out The Superbowl

Report: Ray Lewis Used Banned Substance To Recover From Torn Triceps

BOSTON (CBS) — Ray Lewis’ final season and Baltimore’s run through the AFC to the Super Bowl has been described as destiny or a fateful miracle, but it appears as though Lewis’ recovery from a torn triceps was aided by the use of a banned substance.
    Sports Illustrated reported that among Lewis’ many treatments for his torn triceps, suffered Oct. 14, was a deer-antler spray, which is banned by the NFL. Philly.com published quotes from the SI article from phone conversations between Lewis and Mitch Ross, the owner of “Sports with Alternatives to Steroids” (S.W.A.T.S.).
    According to the quotes, Lewis told Ross to “just pile me up and just send me everything you got, because I got to get back on this this week.”
    The recovery regimen included 10 deer-antler pills per day and an under-the-tongue deer-antler spray every two hours.
    The deer-antler products are described as containing IGF-1, which is banned by the NFL. The report explains that IGF-1 is what human growth hormone is converted into when it reaches the liver.

“We have deer that we harvest out of New Zealand. Their antlers are the fastest-growing substance on planet Earth … because of the high concentration of IGF-1,” a member of S.W.A.T.S. was quoted as telling the Alabama football team. “We’ve been able to freeze dry that out, extract it, put it in a sublingual spray that you shake for 20 seconds and then spray three [times] under your tongue. … This stuff has been around for almost 1,000 years, this is stuff from the Chinese.”

The Baltimore Sun also noted that the article described “undergarments — black with Lewis’s name and number in -purple — drenched in pungent menthol liquid that [Christopher] Key and Ross exposed to radio waves. All Ross wanted in return, he told Lewis, is for the future Hall of Famer to tell the truth — that he used S.W.A.T.S. products — when he returned to the field.”
    The article said that Lewis “walked away without comment” after the reporters asked him about the deer-antler spray and pills. Lewis did admit to having some contact with S.W.A.T.S., including the use of their holographic stickers for healing.
    Lewis rejoined the Ravens to begin the playoffs, recording 44 tackles in three games. He’s led the Ravens in total tackles in all three games leading up to the Super Bowl. He had 14 tackles in the AFC Championship Game against the Patriots.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/2...-torn-triceps/

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

article is a lie. everyone knows jesus healed him faster.

gobucks
    gobucks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21592

We have become way overzealous on PED's....who cares if he used a natural substance to heal quicker.....I would too if I knew about it. Apparently undectable except for blood testing which NFL doesn't do...all the better.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

deer antler spray under the tongue

GO GET EM RAY RAY

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Could u honestly consider him a cheater for this? I think every injured player should look into this why not heal quicker so u can play? it should be legal imo.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's only obvious that Ray Lewis was on some illegal substance. Look at his age... look at his chest.... look at his biceps... and it's LEAN & BULKY. It wasn't just from this torn bicep or whatever... he's been doing it for years.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Untied

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It's only obvious that Ray Lewis was on some illegal substance. Look at his age... look at his chest.... look at his biceps... and it's LEAN & BULKY. It wasn't just from this torn bicep or whatever... he's been doing it for years.
    His giant roid-head is a dead give away.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

yeah, take away all the NFL players on roids and there will be fukkin tumbleweeds blowing through the field Sunday

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    yeah, take away all the NFL players on roids and there will be fukkin tumbleweeds blowing through the field Sunday
    The 49ers are 100% natural & drug free

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Navarro bowman is huge.

Maybe seaweed should fill in at lb for ravens

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

are you braindead? Every player in the nfl uses HGH. They don't test for it. The players association warned the league that testing for hgh would just be a disaster because 100% of players would test positive. Go after ray lewis all you want. But the whole SF team and all the players of every other team have all used hgh. league doesn't test for it. everyone uses it.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Hopefully Ray Ray goes out like he should - losing.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

America, land of the dope cheats.

And even worse than East Germany's cheating, so many American people actually just brush it off with a "what can you do"...

Americans could do what most other countries do. Man up and stop cheating!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yeah okay, let's sit Ray for his last game while the entire secondary of the Seahawks is amped up and gets away with it.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yeah okay, let's sit Ray for his last game while the entire secondary of the Seahawks is amped up and gets away with it.
    What sort of fukked up morals pervades America these days!

"Everyone else does it"

Where is honor in honest victory?!

Public attitude disgusts me as much as the rampant cheating in US sports.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

ray lewis will get punished by god on sundy. he will give lewis a proper sending off. lewis' will lose this game and i really hope it is because of some sort of fluke play like a fingertip missed interception by lewis that turns out to be a randy moss touchdown to win the game.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

"Everyone else does it"

Cuse0323

"Everyone else does it"

That's all well and good but why crucify one man when everyone else is doing the same shit. It's quite simple, there is no honest victory anymore in professional sports.

Optional

I guess that's what saddens me.

And maybe I am being too harsh on America, but from this far away (Australia) it really does feel like USA is the new East Germany in this stuff.

And so many people using the "everyone else did it" line to somehow partly justify Lance Armstrong just recently has set me off a little about this.

Banning someone like Ray Lewis the week before Superbowl is the perfect opportunity to send a message to the public and players imho.

It's not unfair to crucify a cheater just because he is one of many. You have to start somewhere unless the plan is to lobby to legalize PEDs eventually. And god help us and our kids aspiring to play pro sports if that is seriously in anyone in power's mind.

Cuse0323

I guess that's what saddens me.

And maybe I am being too harsh on America, but from this far away (Australia) it really does feel like USA is the new East Germany in this stuff.

And so many people using the "everyone else did it" line to somehow partly justify Lance Armstrong just recently has set me of a little about this.

Banning someone like Ray Lewis the week before Superbowl is the perfect opportunity to send a message to the public and players imho.

It's not unfair to crucify a cheater just because he is one of many. You have to start somewhere unless the plan is to lobby to legalize PEDs eventually. And god help us and our kids aspiring to play pro sports if that is seriously in anyone in power's mind.
    It is the sad reality but if they punished players for PEDs in the NFL there would no stars left. I agree that it sucks but if they wanted to make a statement they had plenty of opportunities so you can't take it out on one player before the Superbowl when they don't even have all the facts. The media loves to wait to release these stories at the perfect time, why hold this in until the week before the Superbowl when it was probably known for a while now. Ratings and money my man, that's the world we live in up here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

deer antler doesnt do shit, ask any real weightlifter

yes on banned list, but shouldn't be. Alot of stupid stuff on the banned list that shouldn't be

Everyone knows they take hgh and dont get caught

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    deer antler doesnt do shit, ask any real weightlifter

yes on banned list, but shouldn't be. Alot of stupid stuff on the banned list that shouldn't be

Everyone knows they take hgh and dont get caught
    seriously.

and i dont even care if players do steroids.

i could do steroids everyday and work out 5 hours a day but i still wouldnt be half as big or strong or athletic as a guy like cam newton

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

antlergate

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Ihave DHEA Iwas told its powerful I also have Testerone that I have my nurse inject every Monday Warrior or anyone that can help me what is that for , I had a heart transplant do you believe that would aid my progress or not, thanks if you can help.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

you need high doses of vitamin c and cayenne pepper for sure

how old are u

bobby heenan
    Update your status

the ravens havent won anything since antlergate was exposed

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners fans rejoice!!

Hopefully we don't see much of this on Sunday..

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

If this is cheating and he should be banned from the Superbowl, then so should every athlete who wears a Power Balance band or necklace.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Fukking cheater.. Lewis is a murderer and a cheater.. what a fukking disgrace..

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

"Spray on my elbow every two hours?" Lewis asked.
    "No," Ross said, "under your tongue."
    Toward the end of the talk, Lewis asked Ross to "just pile me up and just send me everything you got, because I got to get back on this this week."

http://deadspin.com/5979930/ray-lewi...e-its-football

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Guys guys.... check this out.

We all know 30% are taking HGH or some form of Testosterone. But my question is... how does the NFL or MLB check? Is it really random? Why would you expose an all star? Why expose a no-namer? I just don't know the procedure?

And honestly... if no one took em... the NFL wouldn't be exciting. But regardless... you're still considered a cheat.

How are athletes hiding them? Are they really hiding them? Is it about pre-selection? Is it luck of the draw? Are there athletes who have been doing them for the past 5 years and still haven't been selected? There's a lot of things I don't understand.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

who cares guys...antlergate......proven cheats.....anything after is obvioulsy null an void and these are the only cheats in the nfl....just cancel the nfl....or blame the patriots and bill belichick!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

If there any proof yet though? Can't suspect him on the basis of a SI article, even though in reality it's probably true.

12 Last