t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Look at their non conference slate. A lot easier than last year thanks to playing a 3rd place schedule.

And no, 3-3 would not be good. They will sweep the Vikings... quit that nonsense.
    So you're assuming 2-2 at worst against the other two then.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Just a look if they spilt the division.. good chance they go 11 and 5... losing at 49ers and against texans...

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

was Tice apart of the offensive coach staff or even o cord when they had Culpepper to Moss?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

How many millions will you win when Bears play Jacksonville?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Vs Colts - W
    At Packers - L
    Vs Rams - W
    At Cowboys - (???)
    At Jaguars - W
    Vs Lions - W
    Vs Panthers - W
    At Titans - W
    Vs Texans (???)
    At 49ers (???)
    Vs Vikings - W
    Vs Seahawks - W
    At Vikings - W
    Vs Packers (???)
    At Cardinals - W
    At Lions (????)

5 question marked games will decide their season is the point. I think they win 2 of those 5.

I also think they will slip up to someone they shouldn't... maybe at Titans or at Jax... who knows... that is how I arrive at 11-5.

t-wizzle

Going through the schedule is the dumbest way to predict a team's outcome for that season.

Now I know I can't take anything YOU say seriously about the nfl.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Going through the schedule is the dumbest way to predict a team's outcome for that season.

Now I know I can't take anything YOU say seriously about the nfl.
    Sorry buddy. That doesn't work and it doesn't shine attention from you saying the Bears can't win double digits focusing on Forte when they did it in 2010, were doing it in 2011, and NOW there will be far less focus on Forte than ever before due to having 2 pretty solid WRs.

But it was a cute effort. C-

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

i know we dont like each other but guys like you bookies love. on any sunday a team can beat any other team for you to try and predict wins and losses before training camps start is just plain stupid.

t-wizzle

If you're so confident, put your money where your mouth is. O/U is 9.5 wins.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    i know we dont like each other but guys like you bookies love. on any sunday a team can beat any other team for you to try and predict wins and losses before training camps start is just plain stupid.
    Dumb comment even from you. Me predicting wins and losses in a thread doesn't make bookies any money. Now go back to staying off my nuts little guy.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Vs Colts - W
    At Packers - L
    Vs Rams - W
    At Cowboys - (???)
    At Jaguars - W
    Vs Lions - W
    Vs Panthers - W
    At Titans - W
    Vs Texans (???)
    At 49ers (???)
    Vs Vikings - W
    Vs Seahawks - W
    At Vikings - W
    Vs Packers (???)
    At Cardinals - W
    At Lions (????)

5 question marked games will decide their season is the point. I think they win 2 of those 5.

I also think they will slip up to someone they shouldn't... maybe at Titans or at Jax... who knows... that is how I arrive at 11-5.
    jags did beat baltimore at home, titans were not bad last year and know they will have chris johnson for a full camp, they can lose to carolina cam can produce, seattle is going to be my sleeper team this year, you should have both games against the lions as ????? yes they beat them at full strength last year but this is THIS year, minnesota isnt going to be as bad as you think, cards are a tough team.

you are just being a homer which is fine but dont kid yourself trying to mark wins and losses on the schedule
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: k13

PickWinnerAllDay

jags did beat baltimore at home, titans were not bad last year and know they will have chris johnson for a full camp, they can lose to carolina cam can produce, seattle is going to be my sleeper team this year, you should have both games against the lions as ????? yes they beat them at full strength last year but this is THIS year, minnesota isnt going to be as bad as you think, cards are a tough team.

you are just being a homer which is fine but dont kid yourself trying to mark wins and losses on the schedule
    The Lions at home are not a ???? game... The Bears are a better team than the team that curb stomped them in Chicago last year.

Don't take this the wrong way, but your opinion means very little to me. I'm not even sure you could name the defense the Bears play.

ebbearsfb1

Not a Bears fans but 11 and 5 is defintely reasonable... don't always agree with kerry but in this case the team is much improved and 11 and 5 looks likely barring injury

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Not a Bears fans but 11 and 5 is defintely reasonable... don't always agree with kerry but in this case the team is much improved and 11 and 5 looks likely barring injury
    11-5 in 2010
    7-3 through 10 in 2011, pretty much on pace for another 11-5

Now the team has wide receivers that actually know how to play football and 11-5 is out of the question for the Bears when this schedule is easier than the last 2? Just makes no sense... serious Bears hatred blinding them.

t-wizzle

Of course PWAD can't bet on the Bears totals wins O/U because then he'd be forced to take the Under.

ebbearsfb1

Even if they get a clean split in the division. 49ers and texans should be there only other losses

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

The Lions at home are not a ???? game... The Bears are a better team than the team that curb stomped them in Chicago last year.

Don't take this the wrong way, but your opinion means very little to me. I'm not even sure you could name the defense the Bears play.
    we could always have an nfl capping contest than we can see whose opinion matters where it counts most. you name the amount of cash, and who would hold the cash. point spreads and totals only, straight bets only. are you game??

ebbearsfb1

Michael bush is a solid get for running back to team with forte

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Even if they get a clean split in the division. 49ers and texans should be there only other losses
    cmon ebbs nfl teams lose to teams they shouldnt lose to every week. so for you to say the only 2 teams they should lose to non conference are the texans and niners, they can lose another 1 or 2 games out of conference

PickWinnerAllDay

cmon ebbs nfl teams lose to teams they shouldnt lose to every week. so for you to say the only 2 teams they should lose to non conference are the texans and niners, they can lose another 1 or 2 games out of conference
    By your logic, they could also beat the Texans and Niners.

You're not bringing anything earth shattering to this discussion. Every game can be lost. That being said, the Bears are a talented team that is 18-8 over the last 2 season when Jay Cutler is healthy. That is pretty damn good. And that was with Johnny Knox and Devin Hester ruining things out at WR... now add in Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery and it is a better football team.

ebbearsfb1

I agree money.. anything can happen but based off my knowledge I can formulate a round about idea of how they should be if they stay healthy.. just making predictions that's what we all do when we gamble

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

By your logic, they could also beat the Texans and Niners.

You're not bringing anything earth shattering to this discussion. Every game can be lost. That being said, the Bears are a talented team that is 18-8 over the last 2 season when Jay Cutler is healthy. That is pretty damn good. And that was with Johnny Knox and Devin Hester ruining things out at WR... now add in Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery and it is a better football team.
    yes they could beat the niners and the texans, but trying to predict what they will do every week and every game isnt logical. they do play in chicago bad weather can come into play that will completely take away the passing game. there are so many different variables that come into a game and the slightest mistake can cost a team a game .

figured you would pass on my head to head capping nfl challenge.

PickWinnerAllDay

yes they could beat the niners and the texans, but trying to predict what they will do every week and every game isnt logical. they do play in chicago bad weather can come into play that will completely take away the passing game. there are so many different variables that come into a game and the slightest mistake can cost a team a game .

figured you would pass on my head to head capping nfl challenge.
    I pass on the idea of sending someone I don't know my money. If you want to send your money to me, be my guest. I'll send it back with mine if you lose. I don't trust anyone on this forum to hold money though.

As for the Bears and bad weather... LOL... bad weather in Chicago improves the Bears' record historically... and this team is still a solid running team so why the hell would bad weather be bad for the Bears? They're built for it still.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I agree money.. anything can happen but based off my knowledge I can formulate a round about idea of how they should be if they stay healthy.. just making predictions that's what we all do when we gamble
    agreed but making predictions before camp starts is not a very smart plan imo. injuries and weather are 2 things you cant predict. never mind teams with young guys who finally start to gel and come together. predicting the nfl week to week is hard enough during the season trying to do it before the season is just ridiculous imo.

k13

Nine coin flip games, four "easy" games, three "tough" games

That means they have to hit 55% on coin flips, win ALL their easy games AND win 2 out of 3 tough games to win 11 games.

But you could always look at it from a homers view.

PickWinnerAllDay

agreed but making predictions before camp starts is not a very smart plan imo. injuries and weather are 2 things you cant predict. never mind teams with young guys who finally start to gel and come together. predicting the nfl week to week is hard enough during the season trying to do it before the season is just ridiculous imo.
    There are teams who you know will be good.

The Bears are one of them. So fukk off, pal.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Nine coin flip games, four "easy" games, three "tough" games

That means they have to hit 55% on coin flips, win ALL their easy games AND win 2 out of 3 tough games to win 11 games.

But you could always look at it from a homers view.
    9 coin flip games? lmao... I'd love to hear them. I bet you think Lions at home is a coin flip when they will probably be -4... money line on a team -4 at home is about -190... but that is a 'coin flip' game right??

LOL seriously dude, stick to minor league NFC West football.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

not sure what happend to my post. but was Tice an offensive coach for Minny or o cord when they had Culpepper Moss tandem?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I pass on the idea of sending someone I don't know my money. If you want to send your money to me, be my guest. I'll send it back with mine if you lose. I don't trust anyone on this forum to hold money though.

As for the Bears and bad weather... LOL... bad weather in Chicago improves the Bears' record historically... and this team is still a solid running team so why the hell would bad weather be bad for the Bears? They're built for it still.
    i would figure one of the sbr higher ups or one of the sponsors here would be a good choice, but like i said i figured you wouldnt accept.

all you keep talking about is cutler and the new wide receivers, rain or wind and snow isnt going to benefit all of the new pieces you have on offense except michael bush.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

There are teams who you know will be good.

The Bears are one of them. So fukk off, pal.
    before preseason last year how many games would you have had the colts winning?

ebbearsfb1

I agree but no one has a gun to my head, were just discussing the season here.. its not like I'm saying today in week 11 of the 2012 nfl season I'm betting the bears ml... but I will say barring injuries using a labby line for the bears ml will turn a profit ... also michael bush will be a major addition late in the season in bad weather games

PickWinnerAllDay

i would figure one of the sbr higher ups or one of the sponsors here would be a good choice, but like i said i figured you wouldnt accept.

all you keep talking about is cutler and the new wide receivers, rain or wind and snow isnt going to benefit all of the new pieces you have on offense except michael bush.
    Like I said... the Bears are 18-8 the last 2 seasons when Cutler is on the field in the regular season.

Now, the Bears decided to give Cutler good wide receivers to pass to.

Like it or not, throwing to brandon marshall and alshon jeffery will improve this team as opposed to throwing to Johnny Knox and Devin Hester... those two guys fukked up more routes than any WR I've ever seen... they caused probably half of Cutler's INTs the last 2 seasons by cutting off routes.

PickWinnerAllDay

before preseason last year how many games would you have had the colts winning?
    3 or 4

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Like I said... the Bears are 18-8 the last 2 seasons when Cutler is on the field in the regular season.

Now, the Bears decided to give Cutler good wide receivers to pass to.

Like it or not, throwing to brandon marshall and alshon jeffery will improve this team as opposed to throwing to Johnny Knox and Devin Hester... those two guys fukked up more routes than any WR I've ever seen... they caused probably half of Cutler's INTs the last 2 seasons by cutting off routes.
    You forgot about the great Roy Williams! He was actually the starter and #1 receiver last season.

k13

9 coin flip games? lmao... I'd love to hear them. I bet you think Lions at home is a coin flip when they will probably be -4... money line on a team -4 at home is about -190... but that is a 'coin flip' game right??

LOL seriously dude, stick to minor league NFC West football.
    Bears are -2.5 vs Lions, any game 3 or less is a coin flip.

If you want to go by odds, Expected value for Bears wins is 8.67

Obviously odds will change during the season but we are talking about now.

First 1234 Last