dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

i wont lie... i got my ass handed to me, and lost big...

but I would make the same exact bet again tomorrow if i could

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

eat it - you deserve to lose you fuckin marble

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

And you bet on a team that is forever winless outside of dome conditions in the playoffs. You deserve to be buried.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Saints only had 19 turnovers this season ... it wasnt just the amount of turnovers in this game .. it was the location of them. Most set up the 49ers in great field positioning.

finally someone with their eyes open.. 3 turnovers to give the niners possession in the rz, and one at the gl instead of going in for 7....

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    And you bet on a team that is forever winless outside of dome conditions in the playoffs. You deserve to be buried.
    ok and smith was winless in the playoffs.. thats irrelevant

dlunc3

if they played again tomorrow... everyone and their mother would be all over the saints

TheBet
    TheBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

this kid's a fukkin square. Saints were a fukking SQUARE play, no doubt.

Any fukking clown who watches even a moderate amount of football knows that turnover differential is VINTAGE 49ers.

Stop fukking crying like a 5 year old because you're a fukking square who doesn't know turnovers are part of the GAME, and the 49ers make TURNOVER DIFFERENTIAL THEIR GAME. GET TURNOVERS + PROTECT THE BALL, ALL SEASON LONG. Fukkin kid is crying because he's fukking shocked the 49ers did what they have been doing all fukkin season long. This kid is BEYOND SQUARE.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

LOL Saints were such a square play ... the Sharps knew Alex Smith would play average all game and then go off with less then two minutes left. 49ers won the game ... but it was stupid mistakes by the Saints to put themselves in a 17-0 hole.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by TheBet View Post
    this kid's a fukkin square. Saints were a fukking SQUARE play, no doubt.

Any fukking clown who watches even a moderate amount of football knows that turnover differential is VINTAGE 49ers.

Stop fukking crying like a 5 year old because you're a fukking square who doesn't know turnovers are part of the GAME, and the 49ers make TURNOVER DIFFERENTIAL THEIR GAME. GET TURNOVERS + PROTECT THE BALL, ALL SEASON LONG. Fukkin kid is crying because he's fukking shocked the 49ers did what they have been doing all fukkin season long. This kid is BEYOND SQUARE.
    you are right.. congrats on your win

.. hopefully all your bets dont need that kind of fortune just to barely win

bol

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

They almost doubled the total ... it was o/u 35.5 ... Vegas had the Saints squeaking out a 20-16 type of game ... Those turnovers that put the 49ers up 17-0 were undoubtedly not factored into very many peoples handicapping. It is funny to see everybody walking around like they are some kind of sharp. the Saints could have easily won 10+ if it wasnt for those turnovers giving 49ers great field positioning.

Congrats to the 49ers for winning, but that game was far from the norm.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Christ who gives a fuk people are such dick heads . Who cares if they lost big deal he lost he knows that

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Yeah, San Fran was a bad bet, the +4 was never once losing. Idiotic post.

First 12