Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

They should win IMO. The NFC East was a joke this year from top to bottom. None of those teams deserve to be in the playoffs period.

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

gmen front four are at full strength, they haven't been all year, tough to bet against them here, although id like it if they shut their mouth with the smack talk, that almost always jinxes a win.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Coughlin has an 0-3 home record in the playoffs with the Giants.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    that is irrelevant in this game. what has this falcons team done in the in the playoffs? i like the falcons too, but the fact that the giants are 0-3 in the playoffs under cocklin is meaningless tomorrow.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post

that is irrelevant in this game. what has this falcons team done in the in the playoffs? i like the falcons too, but the fact that the giants are 0-3 in the playoffs under cocklin is meaningless tomorrow.
    How is it meaningless? In 3 home playoff games for the Giants they've lost. In 2 playoff games for Mike Smith and the Falcons their 0-2. Tomorrow's a coin flip and yes I am a Falcons fan and I think we come to play tomorrow and Matty Ice gets his first playoff W.

thebestthereis

if they played last year in the same situation vs the same team it might mean something. matt ryan has won zero playoff games just like tony gonzalez, on any field vs any team in their entire life. use that and there is no way on earth the falcons can win this game then.

D3 Mighty Ducks

if they played last year in the same situation vs the same team it might mean something. matt ryan has won zero playoff games just like tony gonzalez, on any field vs any team in their entire life. use that and there is no way on earth the falcons can win this game then.
    WTF are you even talking about? I was just pointing out the Coughlin is 0-3 is home playoff games with the Giants.

thebestthereis

WTF are you even talking about? I was just pointing out the Coughlin is 0-3 is home playoff games with the Giants.
    guy, that stat of cocklin is just as meaningless is mine. not arguing anymore.

D3 Mighty Ducks

guy, that stat of cocklin is just as meaningless is mine. not arguing anymore.
    If you say so

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

That's part of the reason why I took Atlanta +3. Like you said, it's basically a coin flip. It will be a close game and I hope high scoring.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It wont be close...

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    It wont be close...
    Why won't it be?

p19101
    Giants!

Why won't it be?
    The Falcons offense will be shut down, playing outdoors with a healthy Giants D. What you will see will remind you of the game vs Dallas last week.

D3 Mighty Ducks

The Falcons offense will be shut down, playing outdoors with a healthy Giants D. What you will see will remind you of the game vs Dallas last week.
    Everyone keeps talking about this game being outdoors but the weather is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow. Its supposed to be 45 and sunny tomorrow so the conditions won't bother either team, so you can throw that angle out the window. It about time the Giants defensive line gets healthy, but what's the excuse for you 29th ranked passing defense? Giants defense was healthy for the majority of the season but now Cory Webster is expected to miss tomorrows game with a hamstring injury. This game will come down to if the Falcons defense can slow down the Giants pass game and get off the field on third down which has been their problem all year. The Giants will need to shut down Michael Turner, the Falcons are unstoppable when Turner rushes for 100 yards and they control the time of possession battle.

By saying this game isn't going to be close is a bit of stretch. Game could easily go either way. I'm not saying the Falcons are gonna win nor am I saying the Giants are going too. But one thing I know it'll be a close game.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Yeah they will be shut down by the Giants run defense. Keep sending 4x DE's at Ryan and see what happens. Watch for Turner to run to the left side. He averaged 5.6 yards per rush this season running to the left side, and just 4.0 when going up the middle or to the right. He will find room running left against Little-Blue too, as the Giants allowed 4.7 yards per rush in that direction, 22nd in the league. Oh yeah...wait a minute, they are healthy now, its 2007 again and this team is ready to make a run.

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Yeah they will be shut down by the Giants run defense. Keep sending 4x DE's at Ryan and see what happens. Watch for Turner to run to the left side. He averaged 5.6 yards per rush this season running to the left side, and just 4.0 when going up the middle or to the right. He will find room running left against Little-Blue too, as the Giants allowed 4.7 yards per rush in that direction, 22nd in the league. Oh yeah...wait a minute, they are healthy now, its 2007 again and this team is ready to make a run.
    They are better now than they were in their SB run, in every department except running game(and OL in run game). You can bring up statistics on defense that tells me I'm wrong, that's fine. The fact of the matter is that they have been so banged up on defense it's silly. Now that they have most of the defense back you can quote irrelevant stats all day long. Instead look @ what they did last two games, not impressed? Then I'll tell you to stop being a hater and open your eyes.

D3 Mighty Ducks

They are better now than they were in their SB run, in every department except running game(and OL in run game). You can bring up statistics on defense that tells me I'm wrong, that's fine. The fact of the matter is that they have been so banged up on defense it's silly. Now that they have most of the defense back you can quote irrelevant stats all day long. Instead look @ what they did last two games, not impressed? Then I'll tell you to stop being a hater and open your eyes.
    There's a lot of differences between the Jets and Cowboys compared to the Falcons. So if you want to bank on the last 2 games that the Giants played and that's your reasoning on why this game "won't be close" then so be it.

GO DIRTY BIDS

p19101
    Giants!

And also yes I'm a homer, but I don't just think the Giants will win every game, I know better. They are a team who all of a sudden looks like shit. I've made fckloads of money on them though. I've learned to decipher them during the years and I see nothing that leads me to believe they will have one of those terrible games this week.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Falcons ML first half as well +118 (3x)

Atl is going to come out firing

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Stupid fukkin Giants and their shitbag team. I'm taking Falcons out of pure spite.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

" but ATL QB Matt Ryan has had his playoff losses "

When you're a loser, that's what you do. You lose. On the other hand, Manning is a winner. When you're a winner, that's what you do. You win.

NYG ML @ -145 is like taking from a

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

wow LB... first time in a while ive seen you on the right side of a game

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

What a dumb call by atl.

p19101
    Giants!

Giants D baby, said it wouldn't be close. Start believing!!!

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another loser for lakerboy

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

so LB is due to hit that Broncos +pts bet huh??? right???

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Fakerboy

15x on Falcons
    3x on Falcons 1st Half
    15x on Saints/Lions under 59
    15x on Lakers/GS under 2nd half

And those 25x in those baseball games

Its okay. If he hits his 100x on Broncos +9, everything will be forgotten

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No one really wants to take ATL on the road in New York cause they are a dome team etc etc. The reality is that ATl has been playing great and consistent football for months now. They have won 8 of the last 11 games and two of those losses were to the saints who also pumped the giants. The other loss was in Houston to a solid team. The giants are a jekkyl and hyde club. They show up when you least expect them to do and they dont show up when they are supposed to. Dont make much of last weeks win over the cowboys. If you base that on betting here then you can take new york but that momentum is gone. The giants will have trouble running in this game and i see no way they can control the atl receiving corps. Sure the Giants are good at blitzing with there front four but ATL QB Matt Ryan has had his playoff losses and this year he is ready to lead this team to a good playoff run that will start with a victory at New York. Inconsistent teams like the Giants usually get bounced in games like this and i dont see any reason that wont happen again.

Falcons ML +135 (15x)

BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh hey, I just came across this thread. Does this mean if you risk 1u on the Falcons ML that it pays +155? If so, what does (15x) mean then? Did you put 15u on the Falcons?

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by BaLLcappin99 View Post
    Oh hey, I just came across this thread. Does this mean if you risk 1u on the Falcons ML that it pays +155? If so, what does (15x) mean then? Did you put 15u on the Falcons?
    yes he bet 15 units

First 12