bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I hate the NFL......SHIT IS SO FIXED

Im done betting the nfl...3 weeks in a row i have been taken to the cleaners.all the money i win on college basketball and football is lost on sunday to this bullshit nfl league.done betting this crap

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strategic Gamer
    Strategic Gamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure seems like it after today!

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

What games are fixed?

James

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

not sure about it being rigged..sounds like your not making the right bets, I'm up 24 units since Thanksgiving

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

if you wanta see the fix , try the nba

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL

f a d e this man

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    LOL

f a d e this man
    someone gets it

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    someone gets it

Hahahaa and the CLOWN of the forum Surfaces!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    LOL

f a d e this man
    how did that fade work out last night for ya pal???if you faded me your down money and thats factual INFO

Strategic Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    how did that fade work out last night for ya pal???if you faded me your down money and thats factual INFO
    Yeah I was all over Dallas last night too - only thing that kept my betting portfolio from being a complete disaster this weekend!
    Last edited by Strategic Gamer; 12-18-11 at 04:06 PM.

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

bradley which games today were fixed?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

try betting horse races as i did for 28 years/they are fixed

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

No. Its not fixed. You just made bad picks. Quite the ego you have. I hate it when people suggest sports are fixed or any other BS conspiracy theory. There is a one in a billion chance that the game actually is fixed. When games are fixed 99.999 percent of the time they get caught. We have example after example of this. People talk, plain and simple. Somebody always squeals when these things happen.

The NFL is America's most popular sport and generates billions of dollars. You are trying to tell me that a group of people are somehow rigging the outcomes of these games and getting away with it? Obviously, players have to be in on a fix... and you are willing to suggest that not a single one has ever admitted it? Look at the Black Sox Scandal, those players ended up talking quick.

The people that are fixing the games? Who are they? How much money do they have, how many of them are there? They obviously have to be very powerful because they are somehow coordinating a massive conspiracy and paying players that makes millions of dollars to throw games.

Having this kind of mentality is going to lose most people lots of money. They are unable to admit that they made bad picks, how could they ever be wrong they ask. I knew this game was a LOCK, no way it didn't win they think. Problem is, we learn by making mistakes. If you are unwilling to admit you made one, than you are also unable to adjust and learn from it.

At my sisters wedding, I had a guy tell me to "not to pick teams according to numbers/talent/handicapping but by trying to figure out which team the mob is on". He was dead serious too. Completely convinced that the mob had a hand in every game.

This isn't aimed at the OP personally, but it really drives me nuts. You had a rough day, but don't come on here whining to everybody that you lost but you really didn't lose because somebody cheated. Its like a little kid.
    Last edited by 815Sox; 12-18-11 at 04:30 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ssmann

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    try betting horse races as i did for 28 years/they are fixed
    It has to be one of the easiest sports to fix. You only have to involve a jockey/owner or two in it. You have lots of desperate jockeys not making much money, so the incentive is there. It makes sense that these races are occasionally fixed.

ShogunRua
    Update Status

This Bradley guy is just a complete moron. Every loss he cries fix.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by 815Sox View Post
    No. Its not fixed. You just made bad picks. Quite the ego you have. I hate it when people suggest sports are fixed or any other BS conspiracy theory. There is a one in a billion chance that the game actually is fixed. When games are fixed 99.999 percent of the time they get caught. We have example after example of this. People talk, plain and simple. Somebody always squeals when these things happen.

The NFL is America's most popular sport and generates billions of dollars. You are trying to tell me that a group of people are somehow rigging the outcomes of these games and getting away with it? Obviously, players have to be in on a fix... and you are willing to suggest that not a single one has ever admitted it? Look at the Black Sox Scandal, those players ended up talking quick.

The people that are fixing the games? Who are they? How much money do they have, how many of them are there? They obviously have to be very powerful because they are somehow coordinating a massive conspiracy and paying players that makes millions of dollars to throw games.

Having this kind of mentality is going to lose most people lots of money. They are unable to admit that they made bad picks, how could they ever be wrong they ask. I knew this game was a LOCK, no way it didn't win they think. Problem is, we learn by making mistakes. If you are unwilling to admit you made one, than you are also unable to adjust and learn from it.

At my sisters wedding, I had a guy tell me to "not to pick teams according to numbers/talent/handicapping but by trying to figure out which team the mob is on". He was dead serious too. Completely convinced that the mob had a hand in every game.

This isn't aimed at the OP personally, but it really drives me nuts. You had a rough day, but don't come on here whining to everybody that you lost but you really didn't lose because somebody cheated. Its like a little kid.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

all the ones he lost lol

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

of course it was all fixed
    u can never make a wrong bet

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

It has to be one of the easiest sports to fix. You only have to involve a jockey/owner or two in it. You have lots of desperate jockeys not making much money, so the incentive is there. It makes sense that these races are occasionally fixed.
    Why would an owner screw around in illegal gambling on his own sport when he's already worth a ton of money? Star players, the ones most easily able to influence the outcomes of games, have the least incentive to illegally gamble for the same reason. Role players and refs are the most likely candidates, but at the pro level they still have strong reasons not to screw around. Fame and money will be gained for people who talk and provide good evidence of a gambling scandal as well.

Now college sports I think would be much more suspect to gambling scandal.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I'm not saying I agree with Bradley. But have you never considered that the fixing doesn't have to have anything at all to do with the multi millionaire players...but the much less well paid guys who wear black and white? If you watched the Ravens v Jags on MNF you would know what I mean.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Notice how Hamburger Bradley doesn't come into his own thread and back up his 'NFL games are rigged' thread.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Stop betting against sharp line moves.

Strategic Gamer

I'm thinking everyone may be taking Bradley a little too literally here - not sure that he believes all the games are truly an outright fix. Perhaps just venting a little? And either way none of us can take a 100% purist position - there are always shades of grey in either direction. Gambling rules football like no other sports - it's why we all closely observe line movements throughout the week. At the very least it may signal that the big time sharks have some inside information to capitalize on. The best handicappers will still win in the long run - and you can be sure they always observe major last minute line movements. It was certainly on the table today and I ignored it.
    Last edited by Strategic Gamer; 12-18-11 at 05:13 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

another i lost, so that means its fixed thread

embarassing

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

It's been an odd week.

Indy beat Tennessee
    Kansas beat Green Bay
    Carolina beat Houston
    Seattle beat Chicago
    Washington beat Giants

Of the 10 games played so far today, 6 dogs won.

Nobody saw most of this coming. I can understand Carolina just because they have put up big points this season, but the rest are pretty flukey. I suppose that the Hanie situation helped Seattle quite a bit though.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books are making a KILLING last few weeks. Especially this week. NFL does look fixed this season.

packer00
    packer00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Im done betting the nfl...3 weeks in a row i have been taken to the cleaners.all the money i win on college basketball and football is lost on sunday to this bullshit nfl league.done betting this crap
    I agree with you man, the Chiefs beating the Packers lol seriously that was a trap game if I ever saw it.

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

So when you win its fine but when you lose it fixed right?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I wish I had a dollar for every time bradleysnyder and fightingwarrior created a thread claiming sports are fixed.

Maybe we can make bradley an honorary warrior?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Strategic Gamer

Shades of gray all...

packer00

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    It's been an odd week. Indy beat Tennessee Kansas beat Green Bay Carolina beat Houston Seattle beat Chicago Washington beat Giants Of the 10 games played so far today, 6 dogs won. Nobody saw most of this coming. I can understand Carolina just because they have put up big points this season, but the rest are pretty flukey. I suppose that the Hanie situation helped Seattle quite a bit though.
    The Eagles and Seahawks game two weeks ago, seemed very fishy to me, Vince Young had them driving back and makes that pass straight to the defensive back I couldnt beleive it when I saw that.

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Bradley, do you have a play for the night game? I don't really have a strong lean, but will gladly play the exact opposite of what you do.

Thanks in advance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

Strategic Gamer

And we all had strong leans to Chiefs, Redskins & Colts today SU? Me think not...
    Last edited by Strategic Gamer; 12-18-11 at 06:36 PM.

packer00

Quote Originally Posted by Strategic Gamer View Post
    And we all had strong leans to Chiefs, Redskins & Colts today? Me think not...
    When a bet looks to good to be true it usually is.

123 Last