No. Its not fixed. You just made bad picks. Quite the ego you have. I hate it when people suggest sports are fixed or any other BS conspiracy theory. There is a one in a billion chance that the game actually is fixed. When games are fixed 99.999 percent of the time they get caught. We have example after example of this. People talk, plain and simple. Somebody always squeals when these things happen.

The NFL is America's most popular sport and generates billions of dollars. You are trying to tell me that a group of people are somehow rigging the outcomes of these games and getting away with it? Obviously, players have to be in on a fix... and you are willing to suggest that not a single one has ever admitted it? Look at the Black Sox Scandal, those players ended up talking quick.

The people that are fixing the games? Who are they? How much money do they have, how many of them are there? They obviously have to be very powerful because they are somehow coordinating a massive conspiracy and paying players that makes millions of dollars to throw games.

Having this kind of mentality is going to lose most people lots of money. They are unable to admit that they made bad picks, how could they ever be wrong they ask. I knew this game was a LOCK, no way it didn't win they think. Problem is, we learn by making mistakes. If you are unwilling to admit you made one, than you are also unable to adjust and learn from it.

At my sisters wedding, I had a guy tell me to "not to pick teams according to numbers/talent/handicapping but by trying to figure out which team the mob is on". He was dead serious too. Completely convinced that the mob had a hand in every game.

This isn't aimed at the OP personally, but it really drives me nuts. You had a rough day, but don't come on here whining to everybody that you lost but you really didn't lose because somebody cheated. Its like a little kid.