Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It's not about how it gets there LTA -- only that it gets there. How many times are you going to get screwed on an otherwise perfectly-capped total before you realize you're betting on rigged numbers?
    the over was getting steamed all day at every book.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    yes pauly. it was foreseen
    I mis read, I thought you were saying the game was going to be under

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niceeeeeee im out

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

What the fuk....... I am getting hammered on these stupid stand alone games.... last week lions with all their penalties and then just roll over on their last drive, lost all 3 bets then pass on sand diego and then dominate and then last night Dallas Dallas ml and over and Dallas blows a 12 point lead under 4 minutes to go and now this shit.... st Louis just lets Seattle score last possession and then sits on the ball.at tie end

Goat Milk

ha 12/16 75% against the spread on every nfl play this week posted well before kickoff just for opie. thanks opium

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

It's not about how it gets there LTA -- only that it gets there.

How many times are you going to get screwed on an otherwise perfectly-capped total before you realize you're betting on rigged numbers?

What does that even mean? Who's "rigging" the numbers? The Vegas boogie man? It's all a fix, huh. Dude, it's statements like that which affect your credibility.

The NFL is a game of inches completely dependent upon key numbers. It's all about a few plays here or there that completely decide a game above or below certain key numbers based on scoring coming in on mostly 3's and 7's. In this game, if that blocked punt never happens, the under hits. Does that mean your "rigged" numbers weren't rigged?

I can go find any number of games last weekend or the weekend before that had similar line movement but the game didn't cash.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    What does that even mean? Who's "rigging" the numbers? The Vegas boogie man? It's all a fix, huh. Dude, it's statements like that which affect your credibility. The NFL is a game of inches completely dependent upon key numbers. It's all about a few plays here or there that completely decide a game above or below certain key numbers based on scoring coming in on mostly 3's and 7's. In this game, if that blocked punt never happens, the under hits. Does that mean your "rigged" numbers weren't rigged? I can go find any number of games last weekend or the weekend before that had similar line movement but the game didn't cash.
    If they don't block that punt, they most likely get the ball around the 50 yard line and end up with a fg anyway, where the under would still lose at 90% of books.

you would have pushed prolly

Love The Action

the over was getting steamed all day at every book.
    The number was adjusted in favor of the over and for the Rams because Bradford was announced as a starter. That's expected as an adjustment, not steam. Are you kidding me. Geezus....

The number went from 10 to 8 but the Rams didn't cover. So I guess only the over had "true" steam huh and only the over was rigged

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

What does that even mean? Who's "rigging" the numbers? The Vegas boogie man? It's all a fix, huh. Dude, it's statements like that which affect your credibility.

The NFL is a game of inches completely dependent upon key numbers. It's all about a few plays here or there that completely decide a game above or below certain key numbers based on scoring coming in on mostly 3's and 7's. In this game, if that blocked punt never happens, the under hits. Does that mean your "rigged" numbers weren't rigged?

I can go find any number of games last weekend or the weekend before that had similar line movement but the game didn't cash.
    Honestly, LTA, how many times have you threatened to quit the NFL because of exactly what I'm saying? Now you're going to defend its legitimacy and credibility?

It's not that you aren't capping the games right -- I'll tell you that much.

Love The Action

Honestly, LTA, how many times have you threatened to quit the NFL because of exactly what I'm saying? Now you're going to defend its legitimacy and credibility?

It's not that you aren't capping the games right -- I'll tell you that much.
    I'm just messing around bitching about the NFL. That shit's all in fun. The NFL is not "rigged" dude.

The move toward the over was a simple adjustment because of Bradford being announced as a starter. Read the comments from the Wynn's bookmaker at Covers. He backs up every word I say by saying that was an auto adjustment.

That's also why the Rams went from +10 to +8, however, they didn't cover. So are you saying only the total was rigged tonight and not the side? Or was the side rigged for Seattle?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Refs were trying to help the rams cover all night... rams just played that bad to not make it happen. I'd imagine books took a small hit today... nice hit on the over.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm just messing around bitching about the NFL. That shit's all in fun. The NFL is not "rigged" dude.

The move toward the over was a simple adjustment because of Bradford being announced as a starter. Read the comments from the Wynn's bookmaker at Covers. He backs up every word I say by saying that was an auto adjustment.

That's also why the Rams went from +10 to +8, however, they didn't cover. So are you saying only the total was rigged tonight and not the side? Or was the side rigged for Seattle?
    I'm just messing around too -- for the most part.

But remember, when it comes to the NFL, there are no coincidences. Just very, ummm, sharp lines.

Goat Milk

The number was adjusted in favor of the over and for the Rams because Bradford was announced as a starter. That's expected as an adjustment, not steam. Are you kidding me. Geezus.... The number went from 10 to 8 but the Rams didn't cover. So I guess only the over had "true" steam huh and only the over was rigged
    I was not aware. I thought he was already starting. Makes sense then. Certain games are rigged in key scenarios in the nba. But they are important games and they rarely happen. O/U are rigged in the NBA only in cases where its a blowout and game is already out of hand, making it much less obvious.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I was not aware. I thought he was already starting. Makes sense then. Certain games are rigged in key scenarios in the nba. But they are important games and they rarely happen. O/U are rigged in the NBA only in cases where its a blowout and game is already out of hand, making it much less obvious.
    The move from +180 to +165 on the over 42.5 came well after the Bradford news surfaced.

Hell, if anything, Bradford delayed this game from going over.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

The move from +180 to +165 on the over 42.5 came well after the Bradford news surfaced.

Hell, if anything, Bradford delayed this game from going over.
    Comments like these are why guys argue with u. U went from saying this game will never go over, got some lucky stuff happen in the 4th and got the over (which im happy u did cuz I was on it also) just leave it at that,but then u go on to bring up how line moved from +180 - 160 blah blah. Line makers didnt score those td's. Not everything is rigged bro.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Comments like these are why guys argue with u. U went from saying this game will never go over, got some lucky stuff happen in the 4th and got the over (which im happy u did cuz I was on it also) just leave it at that,but then u go on to bring up how line moved from +180 - 160 blah blah. Line makers didnt score those td's. Not everything is rigged bro.
    I didn't say everything was rigged. Not even close.

As for this game, I'll leave it to everyone's own interpretation. I'll just say there was obviously some big money on both the traditional over and alternative over and leave it at that.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

As for this game, I'll leave it to everyone's own interpretation. I'll just say there was obviously some big money on both the traditional over and alternative over and leave it at that.
    Nice picks coin. Even the push at +17

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Nice picks coin. Even the push at +17
    Thanks. It all worked out OK in the end (other than the two forced plays on the side).

bengals888
    bengals888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5011

First 123