Betpoints: 16541

StL/SEA total plays

Over 38 (2U)
    Over 42.5 (+180) (1U)

BOL tonight gentlemen.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

The Seahawks will put up their fair share of points but you better hope the Rams can score at least 10.

2 team 6 point teaser for me: Over 32, Seahawks -3.5

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Hmmm...reason?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Hmmm...reason?
    Bradford is back and will jump-start the Rams' offense somewhat (yes I'm aware of what happened the first time these two teams played and he was on the field, but the O/U in this one, outdoors, in the cold, is only 1.5 less than the 39.5 at St. Louis, which doesn't make much sense), and the StL defense has been pretty porous lately.

Rams have given up 20 or more in three straight (nearly 25 points per); Seahawks have scored 20 or more in three of their last four and are averaging nearly 24 PPG in that span. Obviously the question is more about StL scoring than the Seahawks, but that's more of a hunch than anything else.

I have Seattle winning 27-17. I'm tempted to take the Rams but didn't get the +10.5 earlier, so I'll pass. Still might put a tease in on the Rams and the over.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

takes some stones to play a Lambs over, especially on the road...maybe you get there late as stl d tends to wear down from being on the field for so long but hard for me to imagine much scoring early..debating whether or not to play the 1st half under (if i can get 20 i more than likely will), also on lambs+7 1st half, and considering sjax ov 67.5 rushing.. BOL

D3 Mighty Ducks

I don't see any reason to take the Rams ML one bit

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    takes some stones to play a Lambs over, especially on the road...maybe you get there late as stl d tends to wear down from being on the field for so long but hard for me to imagine much scoring early..debating whether or not to play the 1st half under (if i can get 20 i more than likely will), also on lambs+7 1st half, and considering sjax ov 67.5 rushing.. BOL
    I honestly think this might be a close ballgame for a while.

I know this much: the Rams are awful, true, but I think you'd be crazy to lay -10 with the Seachickens in a divisional game on MNF.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I honestly think this might be a close ballgame for a while.

I know this much: the Rams are awful, true, but I think you'd be crazy to lay -10 with the Seachickens in a divisional game on MNF.

oh no doubt...no way id lay the points here. Bodog had +7 1st half and i figure if Lambs down more than a td at half they not covering anyway but could easily be close at half and still not cover as they are even more atrocious in the 2nd half of games (hardly possible i know, but true)...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Adding a 1U (-110) tease (ties reduce):

StL +17/over 31.5

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    The Seahawks will put up their fair share of points but you better hope the Rams can score at least 10.

2 team 6 point teaser for me: Over 32, Seahawks -3.5

I have been looking at a lot of teasers for tonight and like this the best.. was maybe thinking laying a little juice and taking the 7 points incase its a FG game.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Petenana15 View Post

I have been looking at a lot of teasers for tonight and like this the best.. was maybe thinking laying a little juice and taking the 7 points incase its a FG game.
    I really honestly truly don't think this will be a game decided by 3 points. But I've been wrong before, we all have. My 2 cents, if you wait until closer to kickoff your book might dropped the line from -10 to -9. Apparently it looks like the public is hammering the Rams I'm not quite sure why but my guess is because its an awful betting card tonight with 5 ugly NCAAB games, 1 NHL game (which started already) and this MNF game. So the average bettor is taking the Underdog in this game tonight because they don't either don't know much about football or they have some inside info on the Rams.

With that being said I'd wait until closer to kickoff and you MIGHT be able to get the Seahawks -3 and Over 32 with a 6 point teaser with less juice rather than taking the 7 point teaser with more juice. Just my 2 cents, BOL with whatever you decide.

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really honestly truly don't think this will be a game decided by 3 points. But I've been wrong before, we all have. My 2 cents, if you wait until closer to kickoff your book might dropped the line from -10 to -9. Apparently it looks like the public is hammering the Rams I'm not quite sure why but my guess is because its an awful betting card tonight with 5 ugly NCAAB games, 1 NHL game (which started already) and this MNF game. So the average bettor is taking the Underdog in this game tonight because they don't either don't know much about football or they have some inside info on the Rams.

With that being said I'd wait until closer to kickoff and you MIGHT be able to get the Seahawks -3 and Over 32 with a 6 point teaser with less juice rather than taking the 7 point teaser with more juice. Just my 2 cents, BOL with whatever you decide.

Thanks, I will keep my eye on it.. plenty of time to move

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8848

I like teasing the Rams to +17, but can't really decide whether to go Under45 or Over 31. Seattle isn't exactly a power offense either, especially if Lynch gets hurt.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Petenana15 View Post

Thanks, I will keep my eye on it.. plenty of time to move
    Just wished I would of waited too. Would of had the Seahawks -3 instead of 3.5

Ahh well not worried one bit. Both teams are heading in opposite directions right now. Seahawks want to finish this year with a winning record, the Rams just want the year to end ASAP!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Threw .25 units on the Lambs ML. Why not.

Just wish I'd gotten it at +548 and not +345.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

i see a d or return td in this game and a garbage time td to make the over, 2 good fg kickers also

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Seahawks will put up their fair share of points but you better hope the Rams can score at least 10. 2 team 6 point teaser for me: Over 32, Seahawks -3.5
    got the same

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    got the same
    Good luck brother

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11873

Is the public on the under?? Seems as if most everyone is posting the under yet a couple sites Ive looked at show 60/40 for the over.

Love The Action

Bradford is back and will jump-start the Rams' offense somewhat (yes I'm aware of what happened the first time these two teams played and he was on the field, but the O/U in this one, outdoors, in the cold, is only 1.5 less than the 39.5 at St. Louis, which doesn't make much sense), and the StL defense has been pretty porous lately.

Rams have given up 20 or more in three straight (nearly 25 points per); Seahawks have scored 20 or more in three of their last four and are averaging nearly 24 PPG in that span. Obviously the question is more about StL scoring than the Seahawks, but that's more of a hunch than anything else.

I have Seattle winning 27-17. I'm tempted to take the Rams but didn't get the +10.5 earlier, so I'll pass. Still might put a tease in on the Rams and the over.
    Thanks. Good luck.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Is the public on the under?? Seems as if most everyone is posting the under yet a couple sites Ive looked at show 60/40 for the over.
    Not that I know of.

Thanks. Good luck.

I don't go as "in depth" as you do LTA, which is probably to my detriment.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

A throw on 4th and 1 from the 36? Really?

Love The Action

A throw on 4th and 1 from the 36? Really?

You already got a blocked punt...what, do you want every break

This game should be 3-3 right now about to go to halftime, instead I have to worry about Seattle scoring.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You already got a blocked punt...what, do you want every break

This game should be 3-3 right now about to go to halftime, instead I have to worry about Seattle scoring.
    So passing instead of running Jackson on 4th and 1 from the Seattle 36 and Seattle fumbling inside the Rams' 30 would've otherwise yielded 0 points?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Rams +3 2H (-115) (1U)

Looks like my totals are fvcked.

BigDan

fukkin blocked punt forces me to push Lambs 1st half...sjax on good pace to go over 67.5 at least..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

fukkin blocked punt forces me to push Lambs 1st half...sjax on good pace to go over 67.5 at least..
    Am I nuts for playing StL 2H?

BigDan

i cant convince myself to do it...seems like it this teams mo is to hang around early and fold up late, if McDipshit would stick with the run instead of having Bradfords gimp ass trying to throw maybe they can stick around..i dont know who the fukk dubbed McDaniel as some offensive genius but all ive seen from this guy is crap...

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have no offense , Bradford looks terrible, your nuts lol. Who knows

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You already got a blocked punt...what, do you want every break This game should be 3-3 right now about to go to halftime, instead I have to worry about Seattle scoring.
    i doubt you win your bet if you have the under

BigDan

i cant convince myself to do it...seems like it this teams mo is to hang around early and fold up late, if McDipshit would stick with the run instead of having Bradfords gimp ass trying to throw maybe they can stick around..i dont know who the fukk dubbed McDaniel as some offensive genius but all ive seen from this guy is crap...
    so much for sticking with the run...not sure what goes thru this clowns head but i have no clue what he saw in te 1st half that made him think it was a good idea t come out throwing.. cant wait for this entire staff to get fired..

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    i doubt you win your bet if you have the under
    Do you Mr. halfway thru the 3rd qter opinion....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

so much for sticking with the run...not sure what goes thru this clowns head but i have no clue what he saw in te 1st half that made him think it was a good idea t come out throwing.. cant wait for this entire staff to get fired..
    I can't believe this is actually an NFL coaching staff.

Just awful.

BigDan

feed the ball to sjax dammit!!!!! im not just saying that cause i need 18 yrds for him to go over either

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Bradford's looking solid in his return.

123 Last