SamAceRothstein
    SamAceRothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Steelers BIG. GL Fellas!!

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks SamAceRothstein! Much appreciated! Let's take the stroll to the pay window!

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

jsut put a bet in. Pitts/Over. LEGOI!

Urbanwildlife

Good luck to you!

tenbas
    tenbas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3855

I am also going huge on Pitts. Good luck everyone.

Urbanwildlife

Take the stroll to the pay window tenbas!

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

Stillers should cover. The KC game was a heartbreaker, but Big Ben is in playoff mode and Mike Tomlin is a very competent coach. I have this parlayed to Green Bay covering -11 (which I am concerned with and with hindsight wish I picked the Pats covering 9).

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

I'll take them in a 6 pt teaser, which suits my liking much more.

Call82
    Can´t wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Totally agree with you bb_skoots, but 14 points is alot of points to be giving up in a NFL game, and that is what I am having a problem with, when it comes to placing another large wager on them.

Maybe you want to consider a teaser where you take the browns +20 and either another team that you like or the over/under in this game...I know that this is not a pure hedge but my stats tell me that there is a high chance of the browns losing by 14-20 which would make this a win/win scenario...just my 2c...wish you luck no matter what...

mush
    mush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Good Luck man, I would go with the hedge personally. 14 pts is alot for anyone to cover (look at Indy/NE this past weekend @ 21.5 pts), NE took the foot off the pedal, Indy scored, then scored again in garbage time to make it a 7 pt final. All it takes is 1 fumble or pick six and its an uphill climb. Whatever you end up doing, may it be profitable!

Urbanwildlife

Much appreciate all your contributions! I am using the information you all provided to hopefully make a correct decision on my wager/wagers.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Pittsburgh used to be called "Hell with the Lid Off," but then the steel industry declined and, apparently, the infernal torments relocated to the hearts and minds of Browns players and fans. A year ago, Pittsburgh was the game in which Colt McCoy got his first start, right there by the rivers' confluence. He fared at least as well as Daniel (his real first name) in the lions' den and became another hope/hype for the future. Thursday night, McCoy returns to Pittsburgh. The lions are big favorites. McCoy has not looked like he's the answer to the ongoing quarterback crisis. "Pittsburgh used to be called "Hell with the Lid Off," but then the steel industry declined and, apparently, the infernal torments relocated to the hearts and minds of Browns players and fans. A year ago, Pittsburgh was the game in which Colt McCoy got his first start, right there by the rivers' confluence. He fared at least as well as Daniel (his real first name) in the lions' den and became another hope/hype for the future. Thursday night, McCoy returns to Pittsburgh. The lions are big favorites. McCoy has not looked like he's the answer to the ongoing quarterback crisis.

PAULYPOKER

On the Steelers:

No chance of looking past Browns
    Tuesday, December 06, 2011
    By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Matt Freed/Post-Gazette
    "We've been dead Indians in his cowboy movie enough," Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said about Joshua Cribbs, left.

Mike Tomlin amused many at his news conference while talking about Cleveland's Joshua Cribbs Monday.
    "We cannot let Josh Cribbs do what he's done to us time and time again in the past. We've been dead Indians in his cowboy movie enough," Tomlin said in a not-quite-PC comment because the coach apparently wasn't talking about the Cleveland Indians.
    No, Tomlin meant the Steelers because they have been victims of Cribbs through the years, mostly as a return man. The problem for the Cleveland Browns is that has not been enough. The Steelers have beaten the Browns 14 of the past 15 times they've played, 20 of the past 22.
    Thursday, they play again and there is no evidence the Browns can become the cowboys at Heinz Field, no matter how hard Mike Tomlin tried to come to their defense. The Browns are 4-8 (1-4 on the road) after their 24-10 whipping Sunday in Baltimore in which the Ravens ran over them the way the Indians ran over Custer, rushing for 290 yards, 204 by Ray Rice.

KingHustla
    KingHustla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pauly STFU ya confused asshol### lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm a Browns fan as well and I don't know how anyone can put money on Cleveland. The team sucks ass. The defense is okay but the offense is horrendous. I don't see them putting up more than 3 points. They might get something in the return game but that's about it.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by KingHustla View Post
    Pauly STFU ya confused asshol### lol
    Look another ghost of somebody I buried,been getting a lot of this lately.......

KingHustla

Guys this he/she joker low-life been on here giving bs tips.. "Locked" = bet opposite, then when missed said because he/she jinx that team.. WTF you are a confused freak.. lol let me teach you something he/she...hit me up if you wants real tips... get it???? lol "The end"!!!!!

PAULYPOKER

Thx for confirming my assumption......

KingHustla

Guys here is my free pick winner.. only will release this to shut this "He/she" up...Let cut the BS forget about the team just bet cle vs. Pit bet the over "38.5"....Hit me up after y'all hit this.. "got it"??? haha

KingHustla

BTW he/she locked on GB on thanksgiving and SD this past monday..which means take det and Jax lol yess both die haha..

AJ21
    AJ21's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a Browns fan and they are a sorry team right now. Their offense is pathetic and McCoy is dinged up as well as Hillis. The defense is decent at times but that is usually against atrocious offenses. They cant score more than 14 points even if they get a special teams or defensive touchdown and there run game will be nothing at all against Pitts. D. The Steelers will move the ball easily and probably force a couple turnovers early to set the tone for the game. The usually solid Browns special teams have had a horrendous year and that may also contribute to the ass kicking they will get. Pittsburgh should roll at home under the bright lights 31-7

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    On the Steelers:

No chance of looking past Browns
    Tuesday, December 06, 2011
    By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Matt Freed/Post-Gazette
    "We've been dead Indians in his cowboy movie enough," Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said about Joshua Cribbs, left.

Mike Tomlin amused many at his news conference while talking about Cleveland's Joshua Cribbs Monday.
    "We cannot let Josh Cribbs do what he's done to us time and time again in the past. We've been dead Indians in his cowboy movie enough," Tomlin said in a not-quite-PC comment because the coach apparently wasn't talking about the Cleveland Indians.
    No, Tomlin meant the Steelers because they have been victims of Cribbs through the years, mostly as a return man. The problem for the Cleveland Browns is that has not been enough. The Steelers have beaten the Browns 14 of the past 15 times they've played, 20 of the past 22.
    lp Thursday, they play again and there is no evidence the Browns can become the cowboys at Heinz Field, no matter how hard Mike Tomlin tried to come to their defense. The Browns are 4-8 (1-4 on the road) after their 24-10 whipping Sunday in Baltimore in which the Ravens ran over them the way the Indians ran over Custer, rushing for 290 yards, 204 by Ray Rice.
    TOMLIN coming to defend the browns.? Wtf.? Get off the phd brother.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You guys really think pit is gonna score 35 points in this game? If you guys really think so I'll take Pit, because CLE is not scoring more than 10-14 points. Pit aren't like the Pats though. If they are up by 3 with 12 minutes left in the 4th, they are happy running it three times and then punting

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Pittsburgh is a team that can score a lot of they want to but also can just play defense. I like Pitts to cover -14 though.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8884

Line now stands at 15 1/2 with the over at 39. Not really like anything right now. Thinking of teasing the Browns to +21 and Under 45. Any thoughts on that?

aleiverson02
    aleiverson02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

i would do +21 and over 33

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

The Steelers injury report is looking very good this week. Basically, everyone is probable, so it's safe to say that the team is healthy and good to go.

Cleveland is relatively healthy as well but their starting Safety is out and Peyton Hillis is probable.

Clevelands run-d is one of the worst in the league. They will not be able to stop Mendenhall who had 16 carries and 2 TD's vs Cincinnati's 6th ranked run-d last week.

Last weeks game should be a pretty strong indication as to what Pittsburgh is capable of....especially having faced a team who is chasing a wild-card with everything they got. Cleveland just does not stack up to Cincinnati, so the outcome here is pretty obvious to me.

Although this is a division rivalry, and we all know how hard the Browns will fight so their fans can see the Steelers go down, they just dont have any edge in this match-up. Cleveland wont really show up much during the 1st half, while Pittsburgh exploits all the weaknesses in the Browns d throughout the entire game.

Pittsburgh will come pretty damn close to hittin the over all by themselves. Should be no problem to cover -14. I'm expecting a similar outcome to last weeks game vs Cincinnati.
    Last edited by SteveRyan; 12-08-11 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Changed injury status of Hillis

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

(!)[RB] 12/06/2011 - Peyton Hillis is upgraded to probable Thursday vs. Pittsburgh ( Hip )
    last weeks performance by that team chasing a wild card was a fluke

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

take the under with that teaser

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

these threads always provide good information urbanwildlife. much appreciated. was not going to play this game, but i am now considering a small wager on pitt

i would appreciate any solid information supporting BROWNS +14 to see what an intelligent bettor feeling the opposite side has to say.

fowlahranks
    fowlahranks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I'd say hedge if you can its a great way to watch this one and not tear your hair out....14 man just too damn many points for pittsburgh . Tomlin great coach pitt on the up and up, plus Rothenberger playing hurt
    too easy the score to be 20-10>>>GL
    Last edited by fowlahranks; 12-08-11 at 02:04 AM.

PorkyPig
    PorkyPig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

after the drubbing the ravens put on the brownies last week, i think pitt is going to do the same. this being a divisional game means more to pitt that to cle

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

i'd look to at least cover your parlay. Cleveland looks horrible and pitt just covered a big line..... means cle will cover

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

brownies - steelers in a marble bet gl marbles

First 1234 Last