Tassiepunter
    Tassiepunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Pitt played like they did last week this could be a fair dinkum floggin!! 31-3 type score.

Delirium tremens
    Update your status
    Delirium tremens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

2 good D's, both teams can run the ball, Cleveland has trouble scoring against anyone and the cold weather has me leaning under tonight!!

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Conventional wisdom states the steelers win this one
    by a landslide, conventional wisdom and the nfl
    are an oxymoron Browns +14.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

For you hockey fans i find good value on
    the Anaheim Ducks at +165 bol.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

here is the problem i'm not telling you to bet the brown's at all because there very bad team but 14 point's is a lot to cover if pitt's want's to cover they will with no problem which pitt team will show up the very good pitt or the very bad pitt to give 14 point's to any pro team is a lot will they win they should and another point is the whole world is going to be betting pitt and when that happen's the house win's gl

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

My plays on tonights Cleveland/Pittsburgh game.

The first bet below is a 3 team parlay, but I have to still pick the 3rd team, as right now it is just an open spot. I will probably fill it with the Detroit Lions or the New England Patriots. I also bought a half a point on the total to bring it to 40.

Wager Type : Parlay (3 team)
    Wager Status : Open Risk / To Win Amount : 1,503.00 / 3,694.09(USD)
    Accepted : 12/8/2011 8:52AM - PST

#1) Wager Type : Total
    Outcome : Pending
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : Cleveland Browns/Pittsburgh Steelers
    Time : 12/8/2011 5:25:00PM - (PST)
    Line : Under 40 -120
    Game Notes : (NFL)

#2) Wager Type : Spread
    Selection : Pittsburgh Steelers
    Line : -14 -110

This is a two team parlay bet where I won the first part on Monday night with my 2nd half bet on the Chargers.

Wager Type :
    Parlay (2 team)
    Wager Status : Pending Risk / To Win Amount : 2,500.00 / 6,703.13(USD)
    Accepted : 12/5/2011 7:15PM - PST

#1) Wager Type : Spread
    Outcome : Win
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / 2nd Half
    Selection : San Diego Chargers
    Time : 12/5/2011 5:35:00PM - (PST)
    Line : -1 -105
    Game Notes : (ESPN)

#2) Wager Type : Spread
    Selection : Pittsburgh Steelers
    Line : -14 -110
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-08-11 at 11:21 AM.

Sacdaddy05
    Sacdaddy05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2610

Hey man I'm fairly new but what exactly are you talking about hedging the bet

Urbanwildlife

In my case, I already won the front end of a two team parlay which I invested $2.500.00 dollars on win $6,703.13. If Pittsburgh covers the 2nd part of this parlay with a cover of 15 or better great, but if they do not, I lose the two thousand five hundred dollars. To cut the percentages of my losses, per se, I take a one thousand dollar bet on Cleveland to cover the spread, this way I am able to recover part of my initial bet of $2,500.00 dollars, and if Pittsburgh covers the -14 spread, I am still a winner, as I am taking home $5,703.13 cents. Yes I lose a thousand off my original bet, but I am also cutting my loses if Pittsburgh does not cover. Make sense to you?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Foster in, Woodley, Sanders out for Steelers

Starting right guard Ramon Foster is likely in Thursday night when the Steelers host the Browns. Outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders are out for the 8:20 p.m. game.
    Woodley (hamstring) and Sanders (foot) didn't practice this week.
    Foster, who sprained his ankle last Sunday, practiced both days, and he is listed as probable for when the Steelers and Browns meet for the first time this season.
    In addition to Woodley and Sanders, wide receiver Arnaz Battle (hamstring), running back Jonathan Dwyer (foot) and outside linebacker Chris Carter (hamstring) won't play against the Browns.
    The Steelers listed 15 players as probable for the game, including quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (thumb), strong safety Troy Polamalu (knee) and center Maurkice Pouncey (ankle).

PAULYPOKER

Sacks of trouble for Big Ben

Ben Roethlisberger and coordinator Bruce Arians publicly announced their intentions of running plenty of no-huddle offense tonight against Cleveland at Heinz Field, and they seemed not a bit concerned to let the Browns in on it.
    "They should know it; we've done it three out of four weeks," Arians said. "As I get stale as a play-caller, I like to turn it over to No. 7. We have a wager on who gets to the end zone first."
    Opponents might have wagers on who gets to Roethlisberger first, huddle or no-huddle.
    The Browns are not a good pass-rushing team; they rank among the least productive at sacking the quarterback in the NFL with 23. But Roethlisberger has a way of making even the worst sacking defenses productive. The Indianapolis Colts, for example, rank at the bottom of the league with 19 sacks yet dropped Roethlisberger three times.

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Big Ben is going to school you tonight on how he makes his money in the nfl
    You wont like it one bit

rwd201

By the way you just donated
    C

Urbanwildlife

Not sure if that was directed at me or not, but if it is, I guess we will see. That is why they call it gambling. It will not be the fit hit I take, or the last. I feel the Steelers will for sure cover, but I am more worried about my under bet.

Paulypoker is who he is, but Big Ben is one quarterback you do not need to worry about, as he always takes care of himself.

rwd201

Your under bet should be fine
    i predict the steelers only win by 3 or 7
    the browns should put up 17 tops
    20-17 23-17 24-17
    Browns SU is a possibility but that would be to damn obvious imo
    gl

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Not sure if that was directed at me or not, but if it is, I guess we will see. That is why they call it gambling. It will not be the fit hit I take, or the last. I feel the Steelers will for sure cover, but I am more worried about my under bet. Paulypoker is who he is, but Big Ben is one quarterback you do not need to worry about, as he always takes care of himself.
    You want the news or not?don't blame the messenger you fukk...........

KingHustla
    KingHustla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Puala he/she is at it again, trying to threw bs info to throw people off this weirdo is trying to put out bs stats about pit having some guys banged up on D.. but honestly pit vs. cle, yess sorry ass cle..Pit not playing against packers or Saints so who cares how many people hurting on pit D side we have big ben and the experience Steelers.. all in pit -14... lmao.... yo puala "Locked on pit" get it???? DA "Dumbass lol

Urbanwildlife

PaulyPecker's info. is correct, as he got it off of the FoxSports Pittsburgh webpage. It is good info. that he posted, but I know all about P.P from the college football forum. He is probably a good guy, but he just has to stop that bullshit about "locks", and he will find that people will be much more sociable and kind to him.

PAULYPOKER

Matchup of the week: Browns can’t afford to be burned by Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace

BEREA: Browns cornerback Joe Haden felt the need to correct himself while describing Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace.
    “He’s one of the fastest dudes that we’ve played against,” Haden said. “Well, no, he’d be the fastest.”
    How would Wallace stack up against all the speedsters Haden faced during his college days at the University of Florida?
    “Faster than anybody,” Haden said without hesitation.
    Haden knows he can’t afford to be left in Wallace’s dust tonight, when the Browns (4-8) visit the Steelers (9-3). Such a scenario could lead to traumatic flashbacks from another AFC North game. Cincinnati Bengals rookie wide receiver A.J. Green delivered a dagger against Haden and the Browns’ No. 1-ranked pass defense (173.3 yards allowed per game) less than two weeks ago.
    Since he was drafted in the third round (84th overall) in 2009, Wallace has 21 receptions of at least 40 yards. Three of them (41, 50 and 56 yards) were against the Browns last season.
    “He’s a really big vertical threat,” said Haden, the seventh overall pick in 2010. “You can play high to low on him. You’ve gotta make sure you take away the bombs because him running hitches and comebacks, that’s not really what they want. … A 6-yard gain is way better than 60, so you just make sure you try to eliminate the big play with him.”

rwd201

Big Ben is one quarterback you do not need to worry about, as he always takes care of himself
    read this back to yourself 3x after the game

KingHustla

well anyone can look up info. from foxsports, espn or nfl.com so what good do that make??? Give us something we don't already know. and it's clear that pit. will blow them sorry ass browns out tonight!!!! Even if pit offense don't show up tonight, their defense will scores off browns turn over.. get it???? please don't ever put ya money on sorry team.. lol so again "Locked on Pit -14" get it??? pualaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahah

rwd201

Its a lock its a lock its a lock

PAULYPOKER

KingHustla

lock lock lockkckckckckckck like how Andrew lock will win the Heisman .. lol

KingHustla

PAULYPOKER

Brandon Lang for Thursday, 12/8

TOP PLAY

2-Team 7 Point Teaser: Steelers -7 / Under 47

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Brandon Lang for Thursday, 12/8 TOP PLAY 2-Team 7 Point Teaser: Steelers -7 / Under 47
    His last teaser was Jax and the under

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by rwd201 View Post
    Big Ben is one quarterback you do not need to worry about, as he always takes care of himself
    read this back to yourself 3x after the game

I think I just read those words somewhere moments ago!

PAULYPOKER

And to top lang off, I myself am guarantying Pitt -16.5 a LOCK!!!!

rwd201

after the game if you read it 3x it will really have the desired effect

KingHustla

lol brandon lang is a total joker.. lol anyhow is his superbowl pick still good? haha
    BTW Paulypoker...no hard feeling i can be an ass sometime!!! I know we all wants to win...Ya feel me????

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

And to top lang off, I myself am guarantying Pitt -16.5 a LOCK!!!!

Thanks Pauly... I know what to do.

KingHustla

BTW where you get -16.5??? i still have -14 on my line.. lol

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I haven't deceided if I'm going to play this. Browns are horrible and Steelers have screwed me more than once this year in what was thought as an easy play. I think you have to "lay it , if you play it", but damn 14 in the NFL is a big number.

Tomlin 3-8 ATS as DD fav, Last 3 years

Browns have covered 4 of last 7 meetings and Browns have covered 5 of last 7 as DD dogs.

Steelers made Colt look real bad in season final last year. He's banged up and Brown O is anemic.

Pitt 1-3 as DD fav this year.

Steelers are like the Ravens and relish in the Bully role against weak teams. Want nothing to do with Browns , but back door cover always a possibility late in games like this. I'd like to say I'll just watch a movie, but being a degen, I'll probably grab some action, but just can't get excited laying 14. Good luck, boys.

PAULYPOKER

12/8/2011 8:25 PM NFL Football 102 Pittsburgh Steelers* -16½ +122 vs Cleveland Brown 5dimes..............

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

12/8/2011 8:25 PM NFL Football 102 Pittsburgh Steelers* -16½ +122 vs Cleveland Brown 5dimes..............
    damn still -14 on my book.

First 1234 Last