zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Obviously, you don't bet in Vegas. There isn't a book in this city that will take a 20K 6 teamer....let alone a 30k 6 teamer. If it hits it is a 100% guarantee that the sportbook manager will be fired before he even has time to pay the bet off. Upper management would NEVER allow this bet....NEVER!! Moot point anyhow because the OP is not making this bet & simply seeking attention.
    Obviously he's not making the bet so the point is moot, but i was flipping through that stupid show "linemakers" or whatever and they showed some guys tickets who hit 2 big parlays for 100k+ payouts, maybe they made it up idk. I would think these parlays would be profitable for the books since the likelyhood of them hitting is so small

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayweather also routinly posts his 100k winning tickets on his twitter from the "M" but i assume there just taking his action because he's a whale, he has to be down millions by now. for every 1 winner he posts theres probably 10 losers lol.

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    So they should all bet their fake life savings like you on a 6 teamer... SO that they DON'T go "IN A DEEP HOLE"... First its English... then it's logic...
    shttu fukup you make only cfl thread and cant even get that right. if remember correctly you are 3-20 ore 3 -19 your last 3 week no one gives a fuk any more any way yes mr perfect english .i couldt ask you before you made a bet like 6 times for montreal and never give up lost it all not including last year final(lost that one too ).question is if some one give it to you from montreal you keep betting on them?

wiseacre
    wiseacre's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet 2500 3s and 4s every week in vegas nobody flinches if he is serious he could get down easy enough but that is a losing ticket no matter.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    shttu fukup you make only cfl thread and cant even get that right. if remember correctly you are 3-20 ore 3 -19 your last 3 week no one gives a fuk any more any way yes mr perfect english .i couldt ask you before you made a bet like 6 times for montreal and never give up lost it all not including last year final(lost that one too ).question is if some one give it to you from montreal you keep betting on them?
    translation please...

Going to take a shot - it's something like

"I humbly disagree Betterbizness, although I wish I could Cap the CFL like you do despite your recent slump, and I wish you nothing but the best in the future. I will make sure to drop by your thread to offer you my best wishes for the rest of the season".

I think that was pretty close no?
    Points Awarded:

minnis2winnis gave BetterBizness 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nbaprofosor

translation please... Going to take a shot - it's something like "I humbly disagree Betterbizness, although I wish I could Cap the CFL like you do despite your recent slump, and I wish you nothing but the best in the future. I will make sure to drop by your thread to offer you my best wishes for the rest of the season". I think that was pretty close no?
    can you be man enough and tell ever one how did you do it last 3 week .if im lying you tell us the truth.

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

u should just wait to bet on the NBA...o wait.

nbaprofosor

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    u should just wait to bet on the NBA...o wait.
    fk the nba

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

can you be man enough and tell ever one how did you do it last 3 week .if im lying you tell us the truth.
    lost a bunch 3 weeks ago... lost a little in the final garbage week.. lost a little last week despite hitting a 10x play on Edmonton...

lets see.. you've lost... oh.. 50,000,000 air dollars in the last month... including the 30,000 fake dollars you will lose this week..

GFY you donkey...

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

ok thanks for the fade

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

I wish you'd title the thread - "IF I lose this 6 game 30,000,000 fake parlay" I will leave SBR forever...

that would make things much more interesting then the rest of the bullshit story that no one can understand....

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

lol guys if he had this much trouble going on he wouldnt be on a forum talking about this.......or mabye thats why he is in this position in the first place

oh ya

1-nfl=chargers+3.5 lose
    2-nfl=carolinna panthers+7 lose
    3-nfl=jaguars @ browns=over lose [wtf possesed u to play this browns cant kick a chipshot to win a game and ur putting 30k]
    4- NCAAF-texas AM -30 lose
    5-ncaaf- Illinois+14 win
    6-ncaaf-oregon st +3
    lose

TOUGH odds BOL THO

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

BTW....if he has the $$$ to pay upfront....id be FOAMING at the mouth in a 30k 6 team parlay if i were vegas......i wouldnt put 5 bucks on that parlay op

nbaprofosor

I wish you'd title the thread - "IF I lose this 6 game 30,000,000 fake parlay" I will leave SBR forever... that would make things much more interesting then the rest of the bullshit story that no one can understand....
    if you still here with your horrible picks and big time lost .why should i live?

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

when someone can't even spell their own name right let alone anything else posted the odds of them having a net worth of $30k is better than the parlay hitting.
    Last edited by Koldazzice; 11-15-11 at 11:56 PM. Reason: someone not some

nbaprofosor

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    when someone can't even spell their own name right let alone anything else posted the odds of them having a net worth of $30k is better than the parlay hitting.
    what ever

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

if you still here with your horrible picks and big time lost .why should i live?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

wow you put alot of effort into this bullshit story

nbaprofosor

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    wow you put alot of effort into this bullshit story
    do i .i hope no one has to face big problem like that.

nbaprofosor

yo yo yo listen im a nice guy since you are in deep sh++t im gone help you just tail this plays.even if dont go 6-0 4 will hit for sure specially texas am - point

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

illinois +14 is a losing side.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

considering the chargers are gonna get spanked, I think your bet is long over

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

do i .i hope no one has to face big problem like that.
    No offense but you need to re-evaluate your picks. Atleast 4 of those will lose.

Go with this one

Kansas State +9
    Vanderbilt -1
    Georgia -28
    Oklahoma -14
    Redskins +7.5
    Bears ML

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    No offense but you need to re-evaluate your picks. Atleast 4 of those will lose.

Go with this one

Kansas State +9
    Vanderbilt -1
    Georgia -28
    Oklahoma -14
    Redskins +7.5
    Bears ML
    I think you should throw at least 50,000 air dollars at this in Fake Vegas... Pretend GMG will take this bet and if you are really lucky they will pay you in pretend thousand dollar bills...

nbaprofosor

I think you should throw at least 50,000 air dollars at this in Fake Vegas... Pretend GMG will take this bet and if you are really lucky they will pay you in pretend thousand dollar bills...
    listen man im so serius all im trying to help you litlle bit for this weekend just tail me

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

so if/when you miss game one... can you just leave so we don't have to listen to this sheit any more...

nbaprofosor

so if/when you miss game one... can you just leave so we don't have to listen to this sheit any more...
    \
    i cant fukkin belive you !!!!!!!!!! since you cant help yourself .all im trying to tell you tail me you will happy by monday morning!!!!!!!!! ok i cant guarantee 6-0 but atleast 4 win guarantee what else you want??

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

\
    i cant fukkin belive you !!!!!!!!!! since you cant help yourself .all im trying to tell you tail me you will happy by monday morning!!!!!!!!! ok i cant guarantee 6-0 but atleast 4 win guarantee what else you want??
    I thought you will lose your wife, and your car, AND your house if you don't go 6-0???

Why you make up such bullsheit?

Maybe if you had half a peanut in that head of yours, you'd just make a thread called "my picks" and post them.. rather then this attention seeking crap you do every week...

nbaprofosor

I thought you will lose your wife, and your car, AND your house if you don't go 6-0??? Why you make up such bullsheit? Maybe if you had half a peanut in that head of yours, you'd just make a thread called "my picks" and post them.. rather then this attention seeking crap you do every week...
    if its not true ,to make story ore telling everyone betting 5x ore 10 x is same think.fak the attention !!!!!!!!what do u talking about how much you lost lately .you should be worry about that.im telling you ore baggig you tail me this week speaclly texas am -point/oregon st+2/chargers+point comen bro do it this time for get about trying to show to everyone you are good caapper i know u aare ...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

if its not true ,to make story ore telling everyone betting 5x ore 10 x is same think.fak the attention !!!!!!!!what do u talking about how much you lost lately .you should be worry about that.im telling you ore baggig you tail me this week speaclly texas am -point/oregon st+2/chargers+point comen bro do it this time for get about trying to show to everyone you are good caapper i know u aare ...
    you bet 30,000 monopoly dollars on a 6 game parlay and you think betting 500 real dollars on a single game is asking for attention?

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

8 years ago properties was hot sc++t so i was interested to make money.there was new project marquis condo at miami price range was from 750 k up to 7 milyon$ so i sign a deal for 1.5 milyon dolar .220 sqf 3 bedroom. you know first i paid % 10 (150000) than i paid another % 10 (150000) when they started construction.ok plan was i was going to sell it before they finished the condo for more $$$ .unfortunately what happened in the usa and global word.all those people who buy house get f++ck me too.now they finished to condo and asking me to close the deal which is i have to pay them 1.2milyon more i went all the bank no one gives the loan cause they are saying my apertment not worth for 1.5 milyon dolar.if i dont close the deal they will just give 60 k so i will lose 240 k.that is all my saving .so only one think left for me to do it and if i get lucky i will close the deal.i know you think im crazy well im crazy. i just sold my car 2 days ago for 30000 $ tomorrow i will fly to vegas and make a parlay for a weekend .if i win i will close the deal.if i lose i will star to sell a hotdog around the corner. well i know most of you hate me but wish me a luck!!!!! this is my parlay 30000$ parlay to win=1422382. 1-nfl=chargers+3.5 2-nfl=carolinna panthers+7 3-nfl=jaguars @ browns=over 4- NCAAF-texas AM -30 5-ncaaf- Illinois+14 6-ncaaf-oregon st +3
    i'm tailin this

nbaprofosor

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    i'm tailin this

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Books love this kind of play? they have a good chance cashing $30,000 but what about if he wins?!

nbaprofosor

incase if some one gone tail this let me break it down for you
    texas am-point lock!!!!
    oregon st +3 as good as lock!!!!
    tampa Bay Buccaneers+14 lock!!!!
    ( i just add this one not in my parlay)
    chargers+3.5 i like it alot but laker boy on same side too makes me worry now
    nfl=carolinna panthers+7 oh well....
    nfl=jaguars @ browns=over if the game go under public will win i will lose
    ncaaf- Illinois+14
    oh well..

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

this guy is so full of shit its coming out his ears and thru his mouth,never knew u could make that much money collecting cans,,,,,when people brag about something that will never happen,trying to hide the real problem..plus this is the guy who has threads about if u bet this team your a fool or whatever and everyone hit,,,,hes just another one wasting all our times with meaningless and bs post

First 1234 Last