Keelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Packers -5 (5x)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I personally like Chargers ML.

packers will not go undefeated this year. Packers have 31st ranked pass defense. Phillip Rivers should have a huge game. Also factor in Packers traveling across the country and Chargers have a legit pass defense.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

i think Packers will ruin a lot of ML parlays, spread plays, and teaser plays this week

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    The line will be more like -5.5, the 3.5 was an early line.

Either way won't be surprised to see the Chargers cover and win SU here.
    Why? As a Niners fan you'd like nothing better than a Chargers win; dream on buddy. Give me some valid reasons why you think the Chargers will win? Only way they pull off the upset is if GB turns it over multiple times and their defense gets lit up by the Chargers. Two BIG ASSUMPTIONS as Rodgers is the best in the league at taking care of the ball, and as we saw last night the Chargers offense isn't explosive at all without the departed Sproles, and less than 100% Gates. And oh by the way, Ryan Matthews starting RB hurt his groin.

GB came out flat against Atlanta on the road; got down by 14, flipped the switch and goodbye Falcons. You think SD is better then Atlanta? Any given Sunday, but just to say GB goes down without offering up why, is laughable on your part.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Why? As a Niners fan you'd like nothing better than a Chargers win; dream on buddy. Give me some valid reasons why you think the Chargers will win? Only way they pull off the upset is if GB turns it over multiple times and their defense gets lit up by the Chargers. Two BIG ASSUMPTIONS as Rodgers is the best in the league at taking care of the ball, and as we saw last night the Chargers offense isn't explosive at all without the departed Sproles, and less than 100% Gates. And oh by the way, Ryan Matthews starting RB hurt his groin. GB came out flat against Atlanta on the road; got down by 14, flipped the switch and goodbye Falcons. You think SD is better then Atlanta? Any given Sunday, but just to say GB goes down without offering up why, is laughable on your part.
    His reasons probably have nothing to do with football.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

packers will not go undefeated this year. Packers have 31st ranked pass defense. Phillip Rivers should have a huge game. Also factor in Packers traveling across the country and Chargers have a legit pass defense.
    You're probably right, but this isn't the week for them to get beat. Detroit on Thanksgiving on a short week and the Giant game will be tougher tests then this overrated Chargers squad.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

The ONLY way I see the Chargers winning is that this game (potentially) is meaningless to the Packers record wise. With that said, I just locked in 2.5 units on the road team -6. The Chargers have already missed their window imho.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Why? As a Niners fan you'd like nothing better than a Chargers win; dream on buddy. Give me some valid reasons why you think the Chargers will win? Only way they pull off the upset is if GB turns it over multiple times and their defense gets lit up by the Chargers. Two BIG ASSUMPTIONS as Rodgers is the best in the league at taking care of the ball, and as we saw last night the Chargers offense isn't explosive at all without the departed Sproles, and less than 100% Gates. And oh by the way, Ryan Matthews starting RB hurt his groin.

GB came out flat against Atlanta on the road; got down by 14, flipped the switch and goodbye Falcons. You think SD is better then Atlanta? Any given Sunday, but just to say GB goes down without offering up why, is laughable on your part.
    If Vikings with a Rookie almost beat the Packers...you think Chargers have no chance to win?

Any team in the Nfl can beat anyone anytime, ask the Saints.
    All the analyzing means nothing, does it make sense when jax beats baltimore?
    You think Packers are going undefeated or something? This is a great spot for a loss.

This line will go down anyway but you should have got it when it was a pk'em two weeks ago and put your house on it.

btw, I think Redskins have a great chance to upset the Niners. Most here don't.

k13

Line down to -5.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Rivers has not been himself this season. If either Ryan Matthews or Mike Tolbert don't play this week that would mean that Rivers would basically need to win this game himself. And the way Rivers has been playing I wouldn't put a penny on him to beat GB.

To early to put a bet on this game in my opinion. Gun to my head I'd take the Packers.

Keelo

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Packers are 29 in Passing Defense. Yet 2nd in the league in interceptions. I take that as they are just an aggressive bunch that goes for the picks and has no problem giving up yards because they know the offense will take care of business. Phillip Rivers the little baby who leads the league in interceptions with 11 against the Packers D who has 13 picks and is 2nd in the league. Could get ugly for Rivers this game.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by Keelo View Post

Packers are 29 in Passing Defense. Yet 2nd in the league in interceptions. I take that as they are just an aggressive bunch that goes for the picks and has no problem giving up yards because they know the offense will take care of business. Phillip Rivers the little baby who leads the league in interceptions with 11 against the Packers D who has 13 picks and is 2nd in the league. Could get ugly for Rivers this game.
    If it was only that easy...

How long have u been watching football to know these kind of stats don't mean SHIT! You need to bet the NFL as if every week is a brand new one. I'm not saying to ignore stats but this GB/Chargers game has nothing to do with what else has happened thus far this year. Sure Rivers has played like a complete piece of shit, but he's still an elite QB in this league (anyone who says otherwise just started watching football this year). Rivers can potentially pick apart that GB defense no problem. Or he can shit the bed like he has done so many times this year and throw another 2-3 picks.

All i'm saying is don't unload on the Packers because of what the Chargers have done thus far this season. We've seen crazy things happen this year already.

2 words.. St. Louis Rams.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Being undefeated is hard to do, and even harder when your facing a fired up team like the Chargers at home. In a shootout, nobody wins by more than 3.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Have Packers -1 in a teaser.

This thread making me nervous.
    Last edited by Vitooch; 11-01-11 at 08:16 PM.

Keelo

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    If it was only that easy...

How long have u been watching football to know these kind of stats don't mean SHIT! You need to bet the NFL as if every week is a brand new one. I'm not saying to ignore stats but this GB/Chargers game has nothing to do with what else has happened thus far this year. Sure Rivers has played like a complete piece of shit, but he's still an elite QB in this league (anyone who says otherwise just started watching football this year). Rivers can potentially pick apart that GB defense no problem. Or he can shit the bed like he has done so many times this year and throw another 2-3 picks.

All i'm saying is don't unload on the Packers because of what the Chargers have done thus far this season. We've seen crazy things happen this year already.

2 words.. St. Louis Rams.

I agree. I live in SD. Know quite a bit about the Chargers and watch every game. Norv Turner horrible coach and horrible play caller. Tolbert and Matthews both out possible. Rivers has been garbage and doesn't look himself. The Chargers haven't beat a good team yet this year. Packer fans will be out in full force in SD since most season ticket holders sold there tickets for 3x face value to Packer fans. These are the reasons why I have already locked in my bet. Pack -5 (5x) Hoping to pay for my ticket to the game plus a little extra.

PS Don't be hating on the Pack because they own your Falcons!!
    Last edited by Keelo; 11-01-11 at 08:06 PM.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

---

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7725

Wow the Chargers are undefeated at home against who? Chiefs, dolphins, Vikings. Those are some stellar teams.

yeah and beating the rams/dolphins at home was so hard. the packers arent as good as they were last year. this game is a pure setup.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Chargers win this game without a doubt.

Keelo

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    yeah and beating the rams/dolphins at home was so hard. the packers arent as good as they were last year. this game is a pure setup.
    Well Packers are on the road, So not sure why it matters who they beat at home. On the road they have beat the Bears and Falcons both teams much better than any team SD has beat this year. We know take the dog. Fade the public.

Brett
    Brett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    teams off the bye have a horrible record this year - not at an advantage at all

lakerboy

Well Packers are on the road, So not sure why it matters who they beat at home. On the road they have beat the Bears and Falcons both teams much better than any team SD has beat this year. We know take the dog. Fade the public.

The bears and the falcons are not good teams. both of them prob wont even be in the playoffs. you play who is front of you. you were the one who was saying sd hasnt beaten anyone at home so they have no chance here. all i did was say that the packers havent beaten the hardest teams at home. you do realize that GB is barely winning most games right? i took the public play last night- that didnt work. in fact it has hardly worked at all the last two weeks.good luck on your play but im on sd and if that makes you feel better then so be it.

Keelo

The bears and the falcons are not good teams. both of them prob wont even be in the playoffs. you play who is front of you. you were the one who was saying sd hasnt beaten anyone at home so they have no chance here. all i did was say that the packers havent beaten the hardest teams at home. you do realize that GB is barely winning most games right? i took the public play last night- that didnt work. in fact it has hardly worked at all the last two weeks.good luck on your play but im on sd and if that makes you feel better then so be it.
    Just don't see the Chargers getting it done and thats the beauty of SBR where we can bounce back ideas and thoughts.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Keelo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Keelo

By the way, Packers have played NO, Denver and St. Louis at home. No Dolphins.

lakerboy

By the way, Packers have played NO, Denver and St. Louis at home. No Dolphins.

okay sorry. I got miami confused with Denver and the rams based on the records

Lo-CalDallasBuKe
    Lo-CalDallasBuKe's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a ridiculous line.

Should be GB - 9

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Nov 1 10:07pmFootball - Pending to win
    1. Football - Green Bay Packers - spread -5½ (-110)
    for the entire game held on Nov 6 at 4:15pm [pending]

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Lo-CalDallasBuKe View Post
    This is a ridiculous line.

Should be GB - 9
    Line should be a pk or -3 the most.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

just locked in 5 units on SD +7 with my local..

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

packers -5 is a great play this week

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I'll put another 2 dimes on it if you give me -3.

One of the best (or worst) lines out there. I can't believe many of the analyses I see on this thread, but I am thankful for the consternation. Knowing that I won't convince the idiots, I have no worry in saying that their paranoia about "traps" and thinking that others are ahead of the game instead of just purely ignorant lines continues to give Green Bay bettors value each and every week.

Here we have a SD team that is horrible in the red zone, is injured, lacks confidence after the last game. What's more, they are totally undisciplined.

They are going to show up and beat the best team in football? San Diego couldn't stop KC and they're going to stop Rodgers, who is playing legendary football right now?

The Packers are 9th in the league in points allowed. Who cares about anything else. San Diego can drive all they want. I'm pretty sure the Packers aren't worried about 15 FGs ...

The general lack of knowledge of sports bettors, as evidenced in some of the opinions in this thread, shows you why I consistently dominate the NFL.

As a final aside, the public is on SD.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

agree, gb legendary, disciplined. rivers' arm all messed up or something. gb time to prepare. gb full of fast recievers, sd defense big and slow.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    agree, gb legendary, disciplined. rivers' arm all messed up or something. gb time to prepare. gb full of fast recievers, sd defense big and slow.
    It really is that simple. The losers make it difficult at times. Just keep betting Green Bay and you'll be a winner.

I have faith in people's stupidity and it will continue to give us great lines week in and week out.

Will Green Bay cover every game? No. But 70% ain't bad and I expect that to stay the same or get better, not worse.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

how does a sports bettors lack of knowledge show you're a winning better?

and the public is all over sd

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    how does a sports bettors lack of knowledge show you're a winning better?

and the public is all over sd
    You just showed why.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Public is on greenbay according to covers.com

First 12345 Last