Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

I rate 'em pretty even, with maybe an small edge to INDY at +11 and above.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    thats a lot of points to lay to a hungry pro team..look what happened with the niners..add the fact that tampa isnt very explosive offensively and besides the qb spot the rest of the colt team is proven winners and proud players..i dont think its going to be a blowout
    peyton manning was not only their QB but also their coach and offensive coordinator on the field.

Tgordon777
    Tgordon777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Can someone please explain why everyone seems to be criticizing Painter but are ignoring Josh Freeman? It's not exactly like Freeman is setting the world on fire with his play either folks.

are you seriously comparing one of the BEST young QBs in the NFL with Painter? LMAO GTFOH not too mention the Colts are without Gary Brackett and more importantly Melvin Bullet

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgordon777 View Post
    are you seriously comparing one of the BEST young QBs in the NFL with Painter? LMAO GTFOH not too mention the Colts are without Gary Brackett and more importantly Melvin Bullet
    One of the best young QB's in the NFL? According to who? You? lmfao

Freeman is, right now, ranked 27th out of 32 starting QB's in the league.

He has thrown twice as many interceptions as td's.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    peyton manning was not only their QB but also their coach and offensive coordinator on the field.
    true but there are lots of good athletes on the colts that arent looking to lie down..10 pts is a lot in a pro game heading into it..i dont care what tampa says all week about they wont underestimate the colts, its human nature to see you're a big double digit fav and not show up as sharp consequently...i've seen it too many times..i havent made my play on this game yet but either it would be the colts or i would wait and see how the game is going and take a live line or 2nd half

sportcap
    sportcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7133

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Do not believe the % numbers. All squares and there mom are on the colts. On top of that with a -10 line the first half line is -7.
    this line is just like the philly/sf game. philly was -10 and 1st half closed at-7. philly covered 1st half easily and we all know how that game ended.

breakinthebook
    breakinthebook's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK guys lets look at the facts. people are saying that Tampa Bay is the great team and they are on the rise. But they are averaging 92 ypg rushing and 223 passing and 20 ppg.They are not in the top 20 in any major catagory in the league and they lost to Detriot. And beat a not so good Atlanta team by 3 and a dreadful Vikings team by 4 Which if i recall Tampa was down 17 to nothing at half. Yea im not saying the colts will win but Tampa has proven that they cant even beat bottom feeders by 10. Who in the hell would like Tampa???? The squares haha I love when ppl post stuff like LB and think its an easy play when Tampa will be lucky to win this game. And the only reason is because its in Tampa. LB the Jets were an easy play last night right??? even with Sanchez that blows. look up some stats and facts before you post your next horrible play. COLTS COVER no sweat put what you can afford on it. And Colts ML for Medium play wouldnt be a bad play if the odds are right. Thanks and GL yall

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by sportcap View Post
    this line is just like the philly/sf game. philly was -10 and 1st half closed at-7. philly covered 1st half easily and we all know how that game ended.
    colts aren't capable of big comebacks though

breakinthebook

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    LB is due. Be careful fading.
    i wanna know how he is due LOOK AT THE STATS AND THE FACTS Tampa doesnt win by 10 no chance in hell

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by breakinthebook View Post
    OK guys lets look at the facts. people are saying that Tampa Bay is the great team and they are on the rise. But they are averaging 92 ypg rushing and 223 passing and 20 ppg.They are not in the top 20 in any major catagory in the league and they lost to Detriot. And beat a not so good Atlanta team by 3 and a dreadful Vikings team by 4 Which if i recall Tampa was down 17 to nothing at half. Yea im not saying the colts will win but Tampa has proven that they cant even beat bottom feeders by 10. Who in the hell would like Tampa???? The squares haha I love when ppl post stuff like LB and think its an easy play when Tampa will be lucky to win this game. And the only reason is because its in Tampa. LB the Jets were an easy play last night right??? even with Sanchez that blows. look up some stats and facts before you post your next horrible play. COLTS COVER no sweat put what you can afford on it. And Colts ML for Medium play wouldnt be a bad play if the odds are right. Thanks and GL yall
    Lions>Falcons>Vikings>Colts

Colts are the worst team they have played yet.

breakinthebook

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    colts aren't capable of big comebacks though
    And tampa isnt philly They arent capable of opening a big lead on colts d

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Do not believe the % numbers. All squares and there mom are on the colts. On top of that with a -10 line the first half line is -7.
    how'd that work out for you over the weekend? not to be a dick but from what i've seen so far, thats some bad picks. fading the public doesnt make you "sharp."

raiders - loss
    dolphins - loss
    niners - loss
    jets - loss
    cards - loss

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

like the pick tonight, Tampa -10. Don't really get all the love for the Colts here. Good luck LB.

breakinthebook

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    Lions>Falcons>Vikings>Colts

Colts are the worst team they have played yet.
    ok man we will see Im pretty sure colts are better bro. But its opions man

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

teaser tampa -3 and over 33 is the play IMO
    -10 is too much

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Are yall serious?

I was wondering the same thing!

-510! lol

TonyHoliday
    TonyHoliday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

As much as I want action tonight... You can't touch this game. If it was the packers or saints.. yea ill lay 10-14. But the bucs haven't proven they can blow anyone out.

If anything I'd go bucs in a teaser but.... yea it's just a shit game to bet.

MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

Bucs win 20-6

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I don't know, I thought that last week with Pit. I hope you are right...

I am going with a prop
    What QB will have more Completions
    Colts QBS +3
    Josh Freeman -3

I went with Freeman 1.78/1

mission
    mission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

im gonna take the colts / over in a teaser... reggie wayne has been telling everyone who will listen that he wants painter in there. painter looked pretty good against the pack in preseason and I think they will at least make it a decent game. probably wouldnt touch ML because im a pussy like that but bucs -10+ is anything but a lock imo.

neverstoppers23

This game is @ Tampa too. So, its not at Indy on a national audience playing on the road without P.Manning, if Tampa goes up early its going to get away from them fast.

mission
    mission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    This game is @ Tampa too. So, its not at Indy on a national audience playing on the road without P.Manning, if Tampa goes up early its going to get away from them fast.
    when has tampa ever got up early on anyone? if anything, freeman is a master (for a young dude) in the fourth quarter and always gives them a chance at the end of the game.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post
    when has tampa ever got up early on anyone? if anything, freeman is a master (for a young dude) in the fourth quarter and always gives them a chance at the end of the game.

I don't know I don't follow them that closley to know, but they are facing a terrible team. Who knows Blount could break a run early, or Mike Williams could explode. I just hope he has more complete by 3 then Painter. I think Colts are going to run run anyways. It seemed to easy of a bet, and usually when i think like that, i lose.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Listen,

Josh Freeman has done a great job leading the youngest team in the league since he's been handed the starting position. He has 8 4th quarter comebacks and doesn't get as much recognition as he deserves. This is his first chance to really shine in prime-time and what better chance than monday night football playing against a team that can't move the football which will give him added possessions. Raheem Morris is an outstanding young coach who also doesn't get enough credit. This is also a great night for Mike Williams to get on track, I see him going for 100+ and a score.

Curtis Painter has to make his first start trying to fill Manning shoes on MNF? Tampa Bay will continue to get better every week and can't not afford to lose a non conference game @ home like this, considering the competition in the NFC.

Its alot of points to lay on monday night football, and i mostly play dogs but Tampa is the play tonight @ -10. Not a huge play just 2 units for me and I'd buy to 10 if you didn't get a good line to be safe.

BOL on your plays and lets make some $ tonight...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakerboy is on tilt here
    Another loss and he could run away from site

The pressure is building on him

He needs to WIN tonight

Brock turned it around also at last second

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Listen, Josh Freeman has done a great job leading the youngest team in the league since he's been handed the starting position. He has 8 4th quarter comebacks and doesn't get as much recognition as he deserves. This is his first chance to really shine in prime-time and what better chance than monday night football playing against a team that can't move the football which will give him added possessions. Raheem Morris is an outstanding young coach who also doesn't get enough credit. This is also a great night for Mike Williams to get on track, I see him going for 100+ and a score. Curtis Painter has to make his first start trying to fill Manning shoes on MNF? Tampa Bay will continue to get better every week and can't not afford to lose a non conference game @ home like this, considering the competition in the NFC. Its alot of points to lay on monday night football, and i mostly play dogs but Tampa is the play tonight @ -10. Not a huge play just 2 units for me and I'd buy to 10 if you didn't get a good line to be safe. BOL on your plays and lets make some $ tonight...
    Agree, good luck lets get this tampa

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lakerboy is on tilt here
    Another loss and he could run away from site

The pressure is building on him

He needs to WIN tonight

Brock turned it around also at last second
    Who did Brock pick for tonite game?

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

It is game time now. Let's play the game.
    Go Tampa Bay...

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

We are on TB also

SCRAGGS
    The toe is back
    SCRAGGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Bucs - 9.5 -115 for me

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

TB..

G's pks
    Update your status

even though down early...

Zojo274
    Zojo274's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 835

tampa bay -13

Zojo274
    Zojo274's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 835

fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK get my man off the pole

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Zojo274 View Post
    fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK get my man off the pole
    still early...check back in at halftime...

First 123456 ... Last