cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Bookmakers cant make this line too high for the fact that this an innerstate rivalry and its on the road.

rosstafarian7
    rosstafarian7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by head_strong View Post
    I saw that, think the toughest decision I will have is the points or the ML. I fear playing the line (anything -5.5 or less) and if they do get destroyed it will hurt twice as bad, as apposed to taking the ML (hoping for at least 2 to 1 return by game time) that way they get hammered and I'd only being on the hook for half the price. But if the line gets into the 6-6.5 range I may consider buying 2 up to 8-8.5 and coming in with a heavier play, really still a lot of variables as to which route imma take.
    I'd keep waiting and see how much more this line moves.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Vegas scrambling to get some money on KState. KState bet would not be "too sharp;" in fact, I don't think it would be sharp at all. If line were stable, or moving in the other direction, it would be a different story.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Kansas State is 3-11 ATS in its last 14 games.

ksatch
    Stripper Faceplant
    ksatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3052

Indian Cowboy and Boyd have KSU. starting to make me nervous about my KU bet. Those guys have been pretty good.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    Then shut the **** up. Pathetic.
    Look here you motherfauker. I'm tired of dealing with your chit. You need to stop puzzyfootin around and either walk the walk or walk the fauk out of here. (You see that <----) I am faukin mad right nao. You think you won the goddam internet the way you have your smiley laughing on the ground. I am gonna rip your head off and chit down your skinny azz neck, you here? I'll lay 12 goddam points on that. I ain't goin lay no 12 points on my archrival team KState and it ain't cuz your a puzzy neither. Go suck your own rooster and lick your own dick you fagget (intentionally misspelled in case I am censored). When will the second coming come so we can be rid of your kind.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Guys the problem here is the matchup and the game on Saturday KSU played. Not that any team matches well with KU but KSU in particular is an awful matchup. KSU for example would match up better against a Missouri or even a Texas. KU's offense thrives off pressure defense and that is how KSU tries to play. Against ok teams that can work, especially at home, but KU is too big and too well coached. Add in the fact they are absolutely blistering the basket right now and its not good for KSU. KSU also lacks consistency and has had in every game a 5 or 6 minute drought. Average offensive teams can put up 10 points or so during that run, KU is good enough to put up 30. Obviously if that happens its lights out. And lastly, don't underestimate the toll physically and mentally the late game in Colorado will have on KSU. This team already lacks focus. That CU game will make matters worse. Don't be surprised to see KSU quit again to KU if they get behind. They did it in Lawrence a few weeks ago and it became a slam dunk contest for KU in the 2nd half.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Kansas beat them by 24 just a few games back. Kansas is just flat out the better team. It's not even close. Line is now up to 5 but I still think it's too low.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

K-State +7 @BetUS

The whole world is on Kansas & Vegas has watched both teams play too you know.
    There is more info. on this game than meets the eyes. The sharps already know what I am referring to.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    K-State +7 @BetUS The whole world is on Kansas & Vegas has watched both teams play too you know. There is more info. on this game than meets the eyes. The sharps already know what I am referring to.
    Enlighten us, sharp

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Stop living up to your handle man. Re-read the dark part and listen to yourself. Your practically forcing the play, not a wise move. Maybe i am wrong, but i know that in the long term i would lose alot of money with this style/level of handicapping...GL regardless and hope u get a good #. Wouldnt be surprised if it were around 6.5 by tip-off....
    Re-read the dark part then smack yourself, you don't know me or my capping style because if you did you would never say something that stupid...gl to you to.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Re-read the dark part then smack yourself, you don't know me or my capping style because if you did you would never say something that stupid...gl to you to.
    pro

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

K-State +7 @BetUS

There is more info. on this game than meets the eyes. The sharps already know what I am referring to.
    It was just a very strange line in my opinion. The fact though the line continues to move up to me means there could have been a mistake on the opening line. Its not just squares moving this line up today. It can happen especially in BB when there are so many games. Maybe because its out in the middle of nowwhere but the linemakers have made mistakes before on games in Manhattan. Case in point, Thursday Night FB game (Nebraska vs. KSU). Absolutely one of the easiest games in recent memory to predict.

head_strong

K-State +7 @BetUS

I thought that was going to be the case last night when I started this thread but a lot can change in 15+ hours, I think the amount of Kansas St. backers is a lot higher then you think. I originally thought this line was low-balled to get $ on Kansas, but now I'm starting to think it was posted to get $ on K.State. The only way they can get money on a team like K.State right now would be to do exactly what they did, raise the level of paranoia to the maximum with the low number. For every person I see saying Kansas is easy money, I see another one saying take K.State Vegas doesn't give away free money. Once I see so many people talking trap I start to feel it is really not a trap anymore. Honestly I'm not sure if I will get any action on this pregame, think live betting may be the way I go, scout it out then adjust accordingly. gl all

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

Quote Originally Posted by emat View Post
    It was just a very strange line in my opinion. The fact though the line continues to move up to me means there could have been a mistake on the opening line. Its not just squares moving this line up today. It can happen especially in BB when there are so many games. Maybe because its out in the middle of nowwhere but the linemakers have made mistakes before on games in Manhattan. Case in point, Thursday Night FB game (Nebraska vs. KSU). Absolutely one of the easiest games in recent memory to predict.

Good point. I still like K-State. GL to you

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

I thought that was going to be the case last night when I started this thread but a lot can change in 15+ hours, I think the amount of Kansas St. backers is a lot higher then you think. I originally thought this line was low-balled to get $ on Kansas, but now I'm starting to think it was posted to get $ on K.State. The only way they can get money on a team like K.State right now would be to do exactly what they did, raise the level of paranoia to the maximum with the low number. For every person I see saying Kansas is easy money, I see another one saying take K.State Vegas doesn't give away free money. Once I see so many people talking trap I start to feel it is really not a trap anymore. Honestly I'm not sure if I will get any action on this pregame, think live betting may be the way I go, scout it out then adjust accordingly. gl all

Vegas is not going to put themselves in a vulnerable position. There are a lot more variables to this game.
    I played a 2-team parlay:
    Syracuse -3 (bought pts)
    K-State +10 (bought pts)
    This pays almost 2-1.
    I also have K-State +7 on a single spread bet.
    GL & hope all works out for you with live betting if that's what you decide.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Dude i just tryin to help you NOT lose money and ur slip earlier told me more about ur capping style than i care to presume....Wouldnt mind being ur bookie actually Il even offer reduced juice

head_strong

Dude i just tryin to help you NOT lose money and ur slip earlier told me more about ur capping style than i care to presume....Wouldnt mind being ur bookie actually Il even offer reduced juice
    I usually just ignore ignorant people like yourself that bring nothing useful to the thread so I apologize. You clearly know everything and you have proven it in your thread, up $400 in 1 month is very impressive, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I made a whole $13 a day. Keep up the good work and keep helping SBR posters not lose money I'm sure everyone is in debt to you.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

@ +6

Teasing both sides of this game will work. Kansas -2, and K St. +10

ghn999
    ghn999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have kansas by -5.

ACoochy

I usually just ignore ignorant people like yourself that bring nothing useful to the thread so I apologize. You clearly know everything and you have proven it in your thread, up $400 in 1 month is very impressive, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I made a whole $13 a day. Keep up the good work and keep helping SBR posters not lose money I'm sure everyone is in debt to you.
    So now im having to adhere to timelines and answer to others quiffs and qualms huh Too bad i work 30+ hours per week delegating for 28 staff, so i apologise if the monetary figure doesnt impress you but im not here to impress (if i was i wouldve called it the $10000 to $100000 project or some bs like that), simply to help others in the common interest of making $$$.....Btw dude i do have a psych degree, just so u know that i do have half a fukkin clue about reading between lines....GL

head_strong

_______ don't care _______

ACoochy

Last edited by ACoochy; 02-15-11 at 12:27 AM.

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i agree that kst should be the play and but the national spot light with proving they are fit for 1# has them pumped up to prove. On the other hand k st is done if the lose tonight tourney wise they will end up with losing record in the big 12. even with out shelby and robinson they are real deep AND THE DOWN LOW ADVANTAGE GOES TO KANSAS WITH THE TWINS. WITH CURTIS A HEAD CASE AND PULLEN GETTING COEVRED WELL BY MORNIGSTAR. i DONT' SEE THEM WINNING I SEE THEM KEEPING IT CLOSE PLAYING AT THERE PACE AND PLAYING SOME GREAT DEFENSE TO STAY WITH IN REACH OF KU. BUT I COULDN'T PASS UP THE MORE TALENTED TEAM COMING OUT 1ST HALF AND GO A HEAD BY TWO POSSESIONS. THATS POSSIBLE 4 PTS ISN'T A LOT WITH KST SHOOTING % OF LATE. THERE'S A CHANCE THEY COME OUT KANAS THERE AD AND 2 HALF PULLEN GOES OFF AND THEY WIN .GL KANSAS 1HALF FOR ME

head_strong

Yet you cared enough to bring it up in the 1st place.....
    OWNAGE
    I started this thread, you are the one that came in acting like a dick, go play on your own thread.

head_strong

K.State+3.5-110 @ (5Dimes) Live

ACoochy

Let me be the 1st to say good call HS...Still 13 mins to go and youve got this douche beat GL....

rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Congrats. The books ALWAYS seem to know.

head_strong

Let me be the 1st to say good call HS...Still 13 mins to go and youve got this douche beat GL....
    way 2 much time left, wouldn't surprise me if KU made a run, I've seen crazier things and I'm sure you have 2.

tofuman
    tofuman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

kstate DESTROYING KU!
    sweet

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Frankly, JMU Player, the pollsters know even less about the game than cappers do. If there was reverse line movement the trap game proponents might have a case, but the line climbed 2.5 points in like 10 hours.
    Frankly take your zero points and maybe go cap some womens games.... hint UCONN is good

First 12