I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

12.31.2010 Friday CBB, 35-13 ats Cougars @ Vol's

Happy New Years EVE ! Hi it's VR again, well another day and another win. Thats the bottom line, but when the "W's" keep adding up the most important thing is to keep it all in perspective because it doesn't matter how much film I watch, how many sites I go on. Or who I speak to, this is a crazy business and let me say as you all know this is an awful way to make money. But when you win and collect "There's no-better" ! I'll say this North Texas will blow thru the Sun Belt Conference and make the NCAA Tournament in my opinion. As of right now my record is 35-13 ats, something like 17-3 last 20 ats. Could be off a game or two here or there but I've been cashing tickets galore !

Todays first play is College of Charleston at Tennessee, in my opinion Tennessee is a totally different team than the one that beat Villanova and Pittsburgh. There not shooting as well, there turning the ball over at a much more different pace, there bigs in the middle do a decent job grabing rebounds. 6 rebounds better per game than Charleston, a huge factor for me is Tennessee offense is so inconsistent. Terrible. Also there Turnover margin compared to assists is awful. 161 Assists to 177 Turnovers, thats awful, really, really bad.
    In Tennessee 9 wins, not one of them has been more than 9 points. They just can't put teams away, this week alone they beat Tenn-Martin by 6 points at home. Belmont by one point. Lost to USC.

I'm not saying Tennessee loses this contest, but I'm betting money College of Charleston doesn't get blow out. With a player like Andrew Goudelock ( 24 ppg and 40% from 3 ) the Cougars will give the Vol's a run for there money. If this game was being played on a Neutral Court or in Charleston, the Cougars would be the pick.

College of Charleston +11

Good luck guy's, atleast one more play will be posted in a bit !

BrewMaster
    BrewMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Woohoo go CoC!!!

Hanson
    Hanson's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck and fantastic job.....you are probably the most consistent CBB capper here and you limit your selections.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Good luck today winner. I did like unlv yesterday but that was alot of points and they did only cover by 4 I guess.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Good luck today winner. I did like unlv yesterday but that was alot of points and they did only cover by 4 I guess.
    Hey buddy, they were up by 26, 28 for most of the 2nd half. The walk-ons came in the game with about 3 minutes left and gave up a few turnovers for dunks. But over all UNLV played real good. Another sell-out, they love there Runnin rebels !

ricohhh
    ricohhh's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL

skers11
    skers11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

missed your pick yesterday, but im tailing today

good luck sir

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner, can you post any picks or leans like UNLV next time for us degenerate gamblers.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Winner, can you post any picks or leans like UNLV next time for us degenerate gamblers.
    You got it, Xavier today is a lean. Not playing it but I like Xavier to get it done at home.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    You got it, Xavier today is a lean. Not playing it but I like Xavier to get it done at home.
    Be careful with this because Xavier is down to 7 avaiable players. Couple of injuries this week in practice. I called the Sports Dept. ask if rumors were true and they said there not rumors !

LockPickMaster

Be careful with this because Xavier is down to 7 avaiable players. Couple of injuries this week in practice. I called the Sports Dept. ask if rumors were true and they said there not rumors !
    Are you going to play Florida now and thoughts on Ohio State -12.5

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Are you going to play Florida now and thoughts on Ohio State -12.5
    No play either way for on that contest. The Ohio State / Indiana is a no-play for me. I know Ohio State is much better basketball team, but it's there first true road, conference game. I'm just going to watch that and see what happens. Ohio St. in my opinion will destroy the Hoosiers but I can't break any rules. Sounds crazy but that's just me. I'm going to wait till half time of the C of C game and go from there. I'm not one who plays a bunch of games. As everyone I hate giving money back so lets see what happens with the Cougars ! Good luck buddy.

I'mAWinner

47-40 C of C,

Tennessee is going to come very hard this 2nd half. They have a lot of great talent. We need not to waste positions, Goudelock needs to carry us now, get open, screens, what ever it takes to win this game. If you noticed Tenn. stop shooting jump shots, everything is in the paint.

LETS GO COUGARS !

ricohhh

Let's finish this one out!

I'mAWinner

************ IT'S OFFICAL************

Coach Pearls boy's "HAVE JUST QUIT ON HIM" !

LockPickMaster

This game is like watching paint dry

WINNERS ONLY
    WINNERS ONLY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 147

Great picks keep up the good work.

Reincke15
    Reincke15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Great pick

I'mAWinner

************ coach pearl just ejected from game*****************

skers11
    skers11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Goudelock is the real deal

excellent pick sir

LockPickMaster

Winner, will you have another play or is that it. Thanks

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice pick winner

cn0ss
    cn0ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great pick i guess its time to start tailing

I'mAWinner

College Of Charleston +11 winner

36-13 ats
    18-3 ats last 24 wagers

I believe it's going to be a long season for Tennessee, they have decent talent but just, I believe can't follow a game plan. Seven minutes into the game Coach Pearl called a timeout and I promise you he said in the timeout, "Stop shooting jump shots and take the ball to the hoop". They did that for 13 minutes to close out the first half and were down 7. Second half they never drove the ball to the hoop and the lead stretched to 19. Just no-consistent basketball. But hey well take it !

I'm working on a 2nd play for tonite. Oklahoma State @ Gonzaga
    If I play it, I'll post around 3:00 pm PT
    Last edited by I'mAWinner; 01-01-11 at 07:34 AM.

I'mAWinner

Thank you very much for all the kind words, let's keep this thing rolling !

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

You're awesome man.

I lost a ton on the Tennessee football game last night. Did you see the ending of that? It was a tough beat to swallow.

Anyway, your North Texas and College of Charleston picks helped me make up some ground. I've been keeping up with your picks this year so I had a lot of faith in you.

I realize you can't win them all but you do a great job.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You're awesome man.

I lost a ton on the Tennessee football game last night. Did you see the ending of that? It was a tough beat to swallow.

Anyway, your North Texas and College of Charleston picks helped me make up some ground. I've been keeping up with your picks this year so I had a lot of faith in you.

I realize you can't win them all but you do a great job.
    Thanx Big Do fBA !

That CFB game was crazy, I seen it on Sportscenter.
    I'm glad your winning, New Years Day I will have 2 plays.

I'mAWinner

NO 2ND PLAY TONIGHT !

Hey guy's I'm not going to play Ok. State / Zaga, just don't feel it. SORRY.

New Years Day there will be 2 plays !
    Sorry, Hey everyone be safe tonight ! I'm not going no-where ! I'm watching hoops then getready for hopefully another winning day on Jan. 1, 2011

Be Safe, Happy New Year !

ricohhh

Thx vr. Happy new yr to u too!

LockPickMaster

Thanks for the Florida pick Winner

Hanson
    Hanson's Avatar Become A Pro!

NO 2ND PLAY TONIGHT !

Hey guy's I'm not going to play Ok. State / Zaga, just don't feel it. SORRY.

New Years Day there will be 2 plays !
    Sorry, Hey everyone be safe tonight ! I'm not going no-where ! I'm watching hoops then getready for hopefully another winning day on Jan. 1, 2011

Be Safe, Happy New Year !
    Don't be sorry. There is no reason to force a play. The fact that you are selective is probably a big part of why you win so often. You are helping alot of people here make some scratch. Thanks and good luck the rest of the season.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson View Post
    Don't be sorry. There is no reason to force a play. The fact that you are selective is probably a big part of why you win so often. You are helping alot of people here make some scratch. Thanks and good luck the rest of the season.
    Thanx Hanson, your a gentleman ! Happy New Year....

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Great call. I've lost too many times betting Tenn this year. The team cannot be trusted. Keep up the good work!

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

One other thing... To make it easier for people to follow you, just start 1 thread for the complete NCAA season. Keep updating the same thread so you only have to post in one thread. That way all your plays are in one thread, nothing gets lost in translation (ie. easier to update your record, no need to look for other threads for your past picks, etc). Just some food for thought.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by dwang0725 View Post
    One other thing... To make it easier for people to follow you, just start 1 thread for the complete NCAA season. Keep updating the same thread so you only have to post in one thread. That way all your plays are in one thread, nothing gets lost in translation (ie. easier to update your record, no need to look for other threads for your past picks, etc). Just some food for thought.
    Good idea, but I don't use SBR as my pick tracker. But maybe I'll do that.

Happy New Year to all !

12 Last