Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
Happy New Years EVE ! Hi it's VR again, well another day and another win. Thats the bottom line, but when the "W's" keep adding up the most important thing is to keep it all in perspective because it doesn't matter how much film I watch, how many sites I go on. Or who I speak to, this is a crazy business and let me say as you all know this is an awful way to make money. But when you win and collect "There's no-better" ! I'll say this North Texas will blow thru the Sun Belt Conference and make the NCAA Tournament in my opinion. As of right now my record is 35-13 ats, something like 17-3 last 20 ats. Could be off a game or two here or there but I've been cashing tickets galore !

Todays first play is College of Charleston at Tennessee, in my opinion Tennessee is a totally different team than the one that beat Villanova and Pittsburgh. There not shooting as well, there turning the ball over at a much more different pace, there bigs in the middle do a decent job grabing rebounds. 6 rebounds better per game than Charleston, a huge factor for me is Tennessee offense is so inconsistent. Terrible. Also there Turnover margin compared to assists is awful. 161 Assists to 177 Turnovers, thats awful, really, really bad.
In Tennessee 9 wins, not one of them has been more than 9 points. They just can't put teams away, this week alone they beat Tenn-Martin by 6 points at home. Belmont by one point. Lost to USC.

I'm not saying Tennessee loses this contest, but I'm betting money College of Charleston doesn't get blow out. With a player like Andrew Goudelock ( 24 ppg and 40% from 3 ) the Cougars will give the Vol's a run for there money. If this game was being played on a Neutral Court or in Charleston, the Cougars would be the pick.

College of Charleston +11

Good luck guy's, atleast one more play will be posted in a bit !
great call bro, i feel like punching myself in the skull for going back to tennessee,