TheKevman
    TheKevman's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Cheme82 Memorial Thread

No he's not dead (to the best of our knowledge, and we certainly hope he's not!) but his ways are living on and making some people a lot of money!

If you know the ways of the elders then you're one step ahead. If you don't, don't act like an idiot and perhaps someone will take the time to (privately) teach you.

What we won't be doing here is:

A) discussing our means
    B) discussing our methods

I'm on the fence about posting picks prior to games. I think that as long as we keep the ways in which we determine picks under wraps that it won't be that big of a deal, but I'd prefer that we post our picks right after the games start or moments before like Cheme did.

So far tonight:

Pistons +8 (Win)
    Nets +5.5 (Win)
    Raptors +8 (Win)
    Wizards +14 (Push)
    Illinois Chicago +4 (Win)
    Oakland +16 (Win)
    Central Michigan -1 (-110) (Loss)

for a grand total of +17.5 units heading into the Santa Clara/Pacific game tonight.

Good luck everyone!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I hope Cheme at least pops in to see what he started.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by TheKevman View Post
    No he's not dead (to the best of our knowledge, and we certainly hope he's not!) but his ways are living on and making some people a lot of money! If you know the ways of the elders then you're one step ahead. If you don't, don't act like an idiot and perhaps someone will take the time to (privately) teach you. What we won't be doing here is: A) discussing our means B) discussing our methods I'm on the fence about posting picks prior to games. I think that as long as we keep the ways in which we determine picks under wraps that it won't be that big of a deal, but I'd prefer that we post our picks right after the games start or moments before like Cheme did. So far tonight: Pistons +8 (Win) Nets +5.5 (Win) Raptors +8 (Win) Wizards +14 (Push) Illinois Chicago +4 (Win) Oakland +16 (Win) Central Michigan -1 (-110) (Loss) for a grand total of +17.5 units heading into the Santa Clara/Pacific game tonight. Good luck everyone!
    dude you shouldn't the numbers after the buys, just the team

TheKevman

I'll literally give him all my betpoints that I have at that point in time

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's keep Cheme's memory alive
    discussing plays of the day is still a good idea IMO

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    dude you shouldn't the numbers after the buys, just the team
    Doesn't matter if we list the spread we're getting. It's the means behind getting the numbers that matters.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickins View Post
    Let's keep Cheme's memory alive
    discussing plays of the say is still a good idea IMO
    I agree, I see nothing wrong with listing the plays; I don't have a problem with people tailing that wanna make some extra money.

TheKevman

^^^ Agree with both. I don't think listing the spreads is an issue. People will surely ask "How did you get that spread?" Doesn't mean we have to answer. And even if we do, saying "We bought points" doesn't get remotely close.

And yeah I guess if people wanna tail that's their prerogative, provided you guys wanna share your plays

phillybadboy

what happened to cheme anyways?

chilidog

No idea, he said he was taking a break. I know that he was buried with final exams and was about to graduate from college when he said he was taking a break.

phillybadboy

oh okay cool

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cash HOU largest NBA play of the day for most of us
    another NBA sweep!

chilidog

yup yup, i hope denver in CBB can pull through, i might lose that one

impper
    impper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Crazy day so far. Up 20 units, probably up 16 units after Wisconsin Milwaukee gets done losing. Here's the crazy thing though... My unit size is already more than 5x what I started out at. My earnings today are for more than I deposited.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by impper View Post
    Crazy day so far. Up 20 units, probably up 16 units after Wisconsin Milwaukee gets done losing. Here's the crazy thing though... My unit size is already more than 5x what I started out at. My earnings today are for more than I deposited.
    Yah, I'm looking at about the same; Denver's CBB loss took away some units, but if Pacific covers the -3, then I'll finish out the day around +16 units. Not too bad at all.

And same with me as well with unit size, heh. Recalculating it daily, it keeps getting higher and higher (even taking my losing days into consideration). Watching the bet sizes get bigger and bigger just makes it even more exciting to watch the games, and of course more nervous on how it plays out, even though it's all relative.

phillybadboy

congrats chilli

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA RECAP: DAILY WITH 3 POINTS:3-0 WITHOUT POINTS 2-1
    SINCE DECEMBER 11TH: WITH 3 POINTS:8-1 WITHOUT POINTS 7-2

NCAA RECAP: DAILY WITH 3 POINTS:2-1 WITHOUT POINTS 2-1
    SINCE DEC 14TH: (SAME). assuming pacific wins with and without. looks very good...

TheKevman

My unit size has double in 7 days.

Sounds like a male "enhancement" promotion.

GGZOLA

chili, impper, just curious, dont your locals give heat based on all this winning?

chilidog

My unit size has double in 7 days.

Sounds like a male "enhancement" promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by GGZOLA View Post
    chili, impper, just curious, dont your locals give heat based on all this winning?
    impper is using BetUs, not a local. One of my locals keeps telling me that I'm killing him, but hasn't cut me off.

GGZOLA

Guys, whatever you do pleeeeease post plays b4 game starts.
    I will continue to track all the way till season end.
    I sincerely hope you continue posting.
    I have lost so much and its nice to get something back lately.
    Not only will I track, but it is essential chili, especially you, post.
    Was saving this for a surprise but I am currently working on a system that involves not buying points, but chili's
    game inputs are crucial. I will gladly explain in detail, its very simple, doest involve point buying or complicated math.
    Still working out some kinks, just started 3 days ago, saturday. Based on chili's final card and some personal simple derivatives,
    this system has worked so far, albeit VERY early, I believe in long run it will too. Also a nice back-up in case anyone gets the boot from buying points,
    SO KEEP POSTING, PLEASE!. I promise, in a few weeks (gotta see if it runs good in both sports 3 days hardly enough sample) I will post the records, and what I am doing. Maybe I will PM them because there will be mass delerium once I post how I do it, how easy it is.
    Again, nothing is for sure, I have to work on it for a couple weeks. Today it went 1-1 in CBB, no plays in NBA. But since saturday its 8-4, both sports combined. Just give me a few weeks guys (chili u listening?) Dont worry about hecklers or crybaby tailers; they are in every thread but this one is a little over their head.
    PLEASE KEEP POSTING, NEED THE "CARD" AS A CRUCIAL PART OF ANOTHER EQUATION, THANKS GUYS PROMISE NO B.S.
    Just need till, lets say, new years. If its hitting 60% or more, its ON.

phillybadboy

cool

chilidog

Guys, whatever you do pleeeeease post plays b4 game starts.
    I will continue to track all the way till season end.
    I sincerely hope you continue posting.
    I have lost so much and its nice to get something back lately.
    Not only will I track, but it is essential chili, especially you, post.
    Was saving this for a surprise but I am currently working on a system that involves not buying points, but chili's
    game inputs are crucial. I will gladly explain in detail, its very simple, doest involve point buying or complicated math.
    Still working out some kinks, just started 3 days ago, saturday. Based on chili's final card and some personal simple derivatives,
    this system has worked so far, albeit VERY early, I believe in long run it will too. Also a nice back-up in case anyone gets the boot from buying points,
    SO KEEP POSTING, PLEASE!. I promise, in a few weeks (gotta see if it runs good in both sports 3 days hardly enough sample) I will post the records, and what I am doing. Maybe I will PM them because there will be mass delerium once I post how I do it, how easy it is.
    Again, nothing is for sure, I have to work on it for a couple weeks. Today it went 1-1 in CBB, no plays in NBA. But since saturday its 8-4, both sports combined. Just give me a few weeks guys (chili u listening?) Dont worry about hecklers or crybaby tailers; they are in every thread but this one is a little over their head.
    PLEASE KEEP POSTING, NEED THE "CARD" AS A CRUCIAL PART OF ANOTHER EQUATION, THANKS GUYS PROMISE NO B.S.
    Just need till, lets say, new years. If its hitting 60% or more, its ON.
    That's fine with me; as long as I'm available then I'll post my plays. But keep the system off of here if it works, you can PM it to me or impper or whomever else that you trust, because that would be a goldmine for people that can't buy points.

GGZOLA

understood, loud and clear.
    I am hoping this really will be good...
    Its much more selective, but after a few weeks you guys will be impressed. Definately will keep off forum, only pm request to a select few.
    But wont get ahead of myself, its too early...thanks chili+guys.

chilidog

So I went 5-1 today, picking up +17 units. Damn Denver (CBB) killing my 2 day perfect record!!

GGZOLA

good night fellas, thx again.....

TheKevman

So far tonight:

Pistons +8 (Win)
    Nets +5.5 (Win)
    Raptors +8 (Win)
    Wizards +14 (Push)
    Illinois Chicago +4 (Win)
    Oakland +16 (Win)
    Central Michigan -1 (-110) (Loss)

for a grand total of +17.5 units heading into the Santa Clara/Pacific game tonight.

Good luck everyone!
    Santa Clara +10 (Push)

So to recap, 8 plays (7 of which were system plays, 1 was me being dumb). 5-1-2 in total, system plays were 5-0-2. Gained 17.5 units. Bankroll is very happy.

phillybadboy

you da man chillidog

chilidog

Santa Clara +10 (Push)

So to recap, 8 plays (7 of which were system plays, 1 was me being dumb). 5-1-2 in total, system plays were 5-0-2. Gained 17.5 units. Bankroll is very happy.
    Our bankrolls are extremely happy; they're getting nice and fat.

phillybadboy

good night fellas, thx again.....
    good night dude

Santa Clara +10 (Push)

nice man

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep this up guys!

TheKevman

Looking like we'll have a slow College day tomorrow...tons of big spreads. Of the 7 listed, 5 are 15 or more points

NBA should have some plays though

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by pokerwhiz90 View Post
    keep this up guys!
    We're gonna keep it up all the way until April when basketball season ends. Then we'll figure out something for baseball.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Huge night guys. No losses for me. Made 2/3 of my original bankroll! Keep me in the loop. I'll pm anyone who wants my picks around 11, and I'd like a pm from whoever wants to send one when they make their 11am central plays too. Same goes for the 5pm plays.

phillybadboy

good times

1234 ... Last