chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by TheKevman View Post
    Looking like we'll have a slow College day tomorrow...tons of big spreads. Of the 7 listed, 5 are 15 or more points

NBA should have some plays though
    We can still get edges when the spread is around 15. But I rarely ever see an edge when the spread is 20+.

For the past few wednesdays we've had 50+ games on the board for CBB alone. There's 24 CBB games being played tomorrow, but who knows how many will actually be on the board; pinny only has 7 of them up right now.

I really liked it the first week or so of CBB when we had plenty of day games. It was an awesome feeling to be banking all day long.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Huge night guys. No losses for me. Made 2/3 of my original bankroll! Keep me in the loop. I'll pm anyone who wants my picks around 11, and I'd like a pm from whoever wants to send one when they make their 11am central plays too. Same goes for the 5pm plays.

No need to PM them though, I'm going to continue posting what I bet.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

K. Till tomorrow!

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    K. Till tomorrow!
    what was the record for college and nba today?

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

good jo guys, u guys been killing....its a great feeling

Gtownguy487
    Update your status
    Gtownguy487's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hit all but one... Funny thing is i won on both sides with Santa Clara +10.5 as well as Pacific -3 hahha

Only play i lost on was Denver +9

Pushed on Central Michigan +4

Thanks guys cant wait till tomorrow. . I actually cant wait till this weekend! If i miss the plays this weekend again im gonna be hating myself

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Gtownguy487 View Post

Hit all but one... Funny thing is i won on both sides with Santa Clara +10.5 as well as Pacific -3 hahha

Only play i lost on was Denver +9

Pushed on Central Michigan +4

Thanks guys cant wait till tomorrow. . I actually cant wait till this weekend! If i miss the plays this weekend again im gonna be hating myself
    I'm happy to see your bankroll recovering.

And I know the feeling of not being able to wait until tomorrow, heh. Sometimes it's hard to get to sleep at night, seeing how much money that I'm making. I'm already on track to make what I make at my dayjob this month - now that is an AMAZING feeling!

impper
    impper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Yeah, today I made more than I make in a few days at my day job. Almost a clean sweep: 19-2-2 including a number of parlays. Disgusting. Waiting for the boot from betus

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by impper View Post
    Yeah, today I made more than I make in a few days at my day job. Almost a clean sweep: 19-2-2 including a number of parlays. Disgusting. Waiting for the boot from betus
    u da man

impper
    impper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    I really liked it the first week or so of CBB when we had plenty of day games. It was an awesome feeling to be banking all day long.
    Those Puerto Rico games were mind trips! I watched some of them at work and the teams were just bricking everything, turning the ball over on every possession, dribbling the ball off their feet, it was some of the ugliest ball ive ever seen. Some of those teams tried to give me a heart attack, but it was profitable over all. I bet the kids had a lot more fun in puerto rico than i had watching them

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

start withdrawing from betus; dont leave big balances there.

chilidog

I don't think that impper would have a problem getting paid. While he may be killing it, he also bets parlays and teasers, which are known as sucker bets. Maybe that will keep betus thinking that he's just on a hot streak.

Another option that I've done before when my balance gets a little higher than I'm comfortable with at betus is that I pick a game that is being nationally televised, and I bet a large amount on whatever side with betus, and then bet the other side at thegreek (or whatever A-rated book that you know will pay you). Sure, I lose out on juice, but I've never had issues getting paid. It does suck when the side that I bet at betus wins, but it's easy enough to pick another game that's on TV and do it again.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Oregon St +12
    South Florida -9

Not played yet, but will be upon Chilis confirmation. I've gotta leave for a bit in 5 mins so if Chili is around, confirmation would be grand

Or anybody else too, thatd be great

Edit: good thing I didn't play them. SF is dropping
    Last edited by Romanov; 12-15-10 at 09:59 AM.

ghost xx
    ghost xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Betus won't let me take out $500

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was about 5 seconds to late placing Oregon State +12
    line moved dramatically to 7.5 from 9 in seconds !!!

That was my only play at 11 AM EST, I will wait and look again just before 12 EST and report any plays on college today.
    I am not making any college plays in the PM.

Ore State now holding at 8 everywhere, S. Florida has been moving about as well.
    Think it is best to settle on 1 time of day and just go with it at that time and don't look back.
    Last edited by slimpickins; 12-15-10 at 10:11 AM.

chilidog

CBB
    Minnesota -11.5 3u
    Oregon State +12 3.7u

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by ghost xx View Post
    Betus won't let me take out $500
    But will they let you bet that $500 in your account? If so, then just pick a sport, bet it, and bet the other side at another book where you know that you'll get paid. Sure, you might win the bet at betus, and in that case, just do it again. You'll get it transferred out to another book, minus the juice it cost you to do it.

GGZOLA

dont do that! not only will u lose juice, you can have your balance swell at betus. I have done that with books just to dump and transfer, its always backfired! Why the heck they dont allow you to withdraw 500, seems like a paltry amount.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Ran numbers at 10:30

UNLV (-13)
    Minnesota (-11.5)
    Last edited by Romanov; 12-15-10 at 10:42 AM.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

My only college play for the day:
    UNLV (-13) 1.5 units
    small card for me and I am done picking college for today.
    Note: my original plan was to place a bet earlier in the AM as well for anything that matched up.
    Had I been on-time with my thoughts, would have also a play on Ore State +12 for 3 units and then would have added UNLV now.
    Not going to play it though after the line movement, hope you guys that got the line hit it though.
    MINN was a never a play for me.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Last edited by Romanov; 12-15-10 at 11:04 AM.

GGZOLA

ok guys. keep posting throughout day, I need all the data I can get for my system based on your numbers . I first thought just chili's is enough, but i am going to take all the games played from ALL the posters who know what theyre doing on this thread to have a larger sample and a quicker record with more games by new years. I am fairly excited. And good news is, if this sysytem works, no point buying needed so we can avoid the dreadful -165's. Couple weeks fellas.

chilidog

CBB
    Auburn +14.5 3.3u
    Oregon State +11.5 3u
    UL Monroe +21.5 6.4u

fennigan
    fennigan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

How big of an amount do you think you can get up to before getting on Betus' radar. I am almost at 4000 and I started at 500. Just wondering if it is time to lower it back down to 2000 and put the other 2000 some place else. That is if they let me withdraw it at all.

Hanger
    NCAA '10 59.45% | 129-88-5
    Hanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Quote Originally Posted by fennigan View Post
    How big of an amount do you think you can get up to before getting on Betus' radar. I am almost at 4000 and I started at 500. Just wondering if it is time to lower it back down to 2000 and put the other 2000 some place else. That is if they let me withdraw it at all.
    I'd be making arrangements. Up 9x. Lol. Could just be my paranoid self lol
    Last edited by Hanger; 12-15-10 at 11:35 AM.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by fennigan View Post
    I wouldn't think that anybody knows. I've never had more than 6-7k in there before I withdrew.

GGZOLA

I had, at times, well over 10k. They used to sent checks for 3k max each time. Now i think best bet is wire. I would withdraw whatever you dont plan to wager throughout course of remaining week. Or let it ride one more week, if you win then take some out.

fennigan
    fennigan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Alright cool just wanted to make sure. I'm from Vegas so not used to these online books, but live in the middle of no where now so don't know how easy it would be to find a local. Can't bet on UNLV, that's my college and it might give them bad luck, but I hope everyone else wins.

GGZOLA

guys (imper, chili, roth, kev, slimpix) I need to know if you will have access to edge lines. (even if your book/local shows you the door). In other words, provided that happens, can you still have access to the soft/sharp lines and post plays, without logging in? Not trying to jinx anyone of you but preparing for worst is best. Plus I need to be assured you can still do the calcs to continue my newly formed database/system. So far have very small sample but promising results. I feel like a backup generator LOL

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by GGZOLA View Post
    guys (imper, chili, roth, kev, slimpix) I need to know if you will have access to edge lines. (even if your book/local shows you the door). In other words, provided that happens, can you still have access to the soft/sharp lines and post plays, without logging in? Not trying to jinx anyone of you but preparing for worst is best. Plus I need to be assured you can still do the calcs to continue my newly formed database/system. So far have very small sample but promising results. I feel like a backup generator LOL
    Yah, I'll still have access. My plays are from 2 local accounts I have, and I'm good friends with both of them. One of them even bets my plays at another book, lol.

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Way to go everyone! GGZola...please track like you have been and report back at a later date with how these are doing without buying...I went 4-2 with 2 pushes.......ah well better than losses I guess!!!

I gotta find a fricken local Chili...you should ask yours if they know of any in my neck of the woods!!! HA HA...

Sharpcat was right in our last thread...we don't want books to cut us off so we should not put the details of this method in these threads any longer...shit I already got cut off by BetJam AND SBR's Book for doing this!

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm also still tracking the NHL plays...I think there is potential here, but definitely not as valuable as basketball, but hey any value is good I guess...will continue to track...Again, I think this is exactly what Cheme did for MLB too...

Then with impper's NFL teasers, I think we may have value for all sports year round guys! Let's hope so!

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

I am considering betting it all if I ever see a big play (one that would normally be over 8.05 units)

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by jolmscheid View Post
    shit I already got cut off by BetJam AND SBR's Book for doing this!
    It wasn't just you; everybody got cut off. The max you can buy now is 1 point. I think it was because trixtrix was doing something (maybe even this system, heh) with buying points and teasers, and he now has a bit over 100,000 betpoints.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by jolmscheid View Post
    I'm also still tracking the NHL plays...I think there is potential here, but definitely not as valuable as basketball, but hey any value is good I guess...will continue to track...Again, I think this is exactly what Cheme did for MLB too...

Then with impper's NFL teasers, I think we may have value for all sports year round guys! Let's hope so!
    We'll worry about that in April; for now, too much basketball to keep us busy

First 12345 ... Last