stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have a money management system to eventually utilize with ML parlays once I build up enough I am gonna put it into action and I really think it will take off huge

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ML parlays have been great for me too, especially the way I've been playing them lately to where I not forcing risky teams in them just to get the juice down to -110.

I've played -140s -170s even -200s and have done extremely well going that route. Even when you lose one of these ML parlays you learn something.

I'm so excited about tomorrow.

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    NEVER bet against Wisconsin at home. Sick ass home record, they are on my list of teams I never bet against when at home.
    bo is nasty at home...i got so much shit for taking wisconsin down here at IU...NEVER bet on your fav team simply b/c its your fav team! (die hard longhorns right here though so dont listen if i take ut)

Quebb Diesel

yeah im beat tonight...hopefully 4 hours of sleep will be enough to not have retarded picks tomorrow...ill be back on here tomorrow morning for my picks and insight...GL if yall put yours in before then!

stingyrivers

yeah this card is huge.... the correct answers are staring us right in the face right now, just gotta circle em.... could be a huge day for us

speaking of texas i kinda like them to bounce back strong tomorrow but it isnt as solid a pick as others on card

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by Quebb Diesel View Post
    bo is nasty at home...i got so much shit for taking wisconsin down here at IU...NEVER bet on your fav team simply b/c its your fav team! (die hard longhorns right here though so dont listen if i take ut)
    Bo Ryan @ home: 103-6

Sick

stingyrivers

ok bro, GL, I will post my plays before i log off so you can check in, i think mostly we are all on the same page tonight, which is a very good thing i think

Quebb Diesel

TAKE TEXAS TAKE TEXAS!!!

baylor is a good team though...i might put texas on a card just to say i won b/c of them

imgv94

When are you posting your plays?

I'm going to post the rest of mine at 9:45am Pac time.

stingyrivers

yup, wiscy is now definitely on my stay away list at home.... it was really that they looked like crap against purdue that had me taking IU with a ton of points they couldnt cover, but you guys are right

stingyrivers

i should have my list of plays posted by 8 am eastern i think.... this card is a monster to boil down though

Quebb Diesel

yeah...well hopefully ill have all mine in pen an hour before tip offs...i have a great idea though besides the line plays...kinda thinking about pulling an all nighter just to get the right picks...

stingyrivers

its definitely gonna take me at least another two hours to iron this out

Quebb Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by stingyrivers View Post
    yup, wiscy is now definitely on my stay away list at home.... it was really that they looked like crap against purdue that had me taking IU with a ton of points they couldnt cover, but you guys are right
    shouldve asked about it man...that game was on the road against a purdue team that has played them very successful at home in the past 5 years...(i took wisconsin though) thought they would break the streak!

Quebb Diesel

arggghhh bodog doesnt have the lines posted yet...i hate them b/c of how late they are w/ the lines...

imgv94

I want to see where some of the lines move before I wager the rest of the games. Plus I have a decent amount of bankroll with books that dont have overnights.

Also might have low juice @ matchbook..

I'm definitely going to check out youe guys threads before I put in my final wagers to see where we're all at.

stingyrivers

yeah, me too, i wont be pulling the trigger til i see both of your plays.... might take a break in a few, cause this is gonna take some time

Quebb Diesel

def...ill be playing the spreads first then going off that for the ML's...hopefully i dont go cold this weekend! ive been solid this week after monday...i need to start going straight up or something when i get like this!

Quebb Diesel

ill be set an hour before tip off as long as i can wake up in time!

stingyrivers

maybe a mix is best when your hot.... some real solid ML Parlays to fund the wagers on taking your shots with str8 bets, i definitely usually dont parlay spreads more than 2 0r 3 teams deep in a parlay..... probably better off betting them str8 if you got 7 or 8 that you really like

imgv94

Got my "THREE" alarms set for 9:24am Pac Time. I'm pretty good at waking up, it's like I have a clock in my head.

Hopefully I'm not jinxing it.

Quebb Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Got my "THREE" alarms set for 9:24am Pac Time. I'm pretty good at waking up, it's like I have a clock in my head.

Hopefully I'm not jinxing it.
    ha ha...man you and i must be on the same boat tonight...have the 3 alarms set tomorrow at 9:45, 10, 10:15 on the phone and a 9:45 across the room to get my ace up and out of bed!

Quebb Diesel

and PS...just wrote 43...yes 43 games on paper right now on lines that ill be interested in taking...8 out of 43 should be simple right?!?! ha ha...i hope so!

imgv94

Do you have notes written down for tomorrow morning too?

Quebb Diesel

not really...i pretty much do everything by head and looking at trends and stats for each time...i just like writing down the teams and the lines they are given to help me focus on the matchups...im actually working on writing an algorithm for simulating games and trying to tweak it as much as i can to get solid results...i hate programming though!

imgv94

I need notes, I'm not a morning person so I have notes so I won't forget anything. It helps me.

You're brain is better than mine.

stingyrivers

you guys said it.... the correct answers to cash are staring us right in the face right now on the page.... just a matter of pulling 7 or 8 of em off the page and into the notes

Quebb Diesel

ha ha...yeah right...the way i see it is your brain is better than mine...i feel like if you, westside, stingy, and i put our heads together every night we would be winning every night!

just drafted the lines and star'ed 22 aways and 10 homes...thats never good!

stingyrivers

you would be surprised quebb, most people hate it, but i have cashed a lot this year on slim road chalk

Quebb Diesel

you guys said it.... the correct answers to cash are staring us right in the face right now on the page.... just a matter of pulling 7 or 8 of em off the page and into the notes
    we WILL pull 7 or 8 off the page! i know yall are all over the ML strategy, but id almost tell yall to set 5 bucks aside every saturday just to try and pick 8 spreads out of a butt load...my book goes 5 for 850-950 on spreads...you could make more money on that than you could on all your ML's put together in a night for fractions of the price

imgv94

discussion always helps.. More than one brain is better than one, thats why I love input.

BTW looks like I'm going to have 19-21 plays for tomorrow. Wow hope lucks on my side..

stingyrivers

and yeah i think we could all get on a real big roll here before march madness comes around, definite

Quebb Diesel

you would be surprised quebb, most people hate it, but i have cashed a lot this year on slim road chalk
    yeah me too! a lot of the lines are either real low or real high...6 of the 22 are in between 5-9 points...the others are either higher or lower

stingyrivers

luck is the residue of design (not my quote obviously), and that's exactly what you been doing, setting yourself up for the good luck tomorrow

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by Quebb Diesel View Post
    we WILL pull 7 or 8 off the page! i know yall are all over the ML strategy, but id almost tell yall to set 5 bucks aside every saturday just to try and pick 8 spreads out of a butt load...my book goes 5 for 850-950 on spreads...you could make more money on that than you could on all your ML's put together in a night for fractions of the price
    explain? I'm not sure if I'm followin this right.

First 123456 Last