stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol.... damn, this Missip is actually the last leg of a parlay with all other winners....lol this is so not fun anymore

stingyrivers

from now on.... i am not putting money on a team that doesnt shoot at least 75% from the stripe, never again.... and i am gonna start listening to you guys more

stingyrivers

might squeek this one out.... but still i screwed up severe today.... and still have 5 more to squeek out, and probably on the wrong side of one of em

stingyrivers

yup i spoke too soon lol 6 secs left 3 pointer for SC and a technical on Miss, unbelievable, woulda been fun to be on Mizzu, Stanford and Aub today, oh well need to win five str8 for a -33% ROI now

stingyrivers

oh well..... i might need your help imgv and quuebb... if i win these 5 games tonight and tomorrow, I am just gonna cap one game monday and let it all ride on that one solid pick..... so if you spot anything on the monday night list that is a solid pick let me know

maybe even a 2 team ML parlay at even money.... two 7 point favs, something like that, i guess i will start looking now to get ahead start, just in case..... Drake, Mich St, UCLA, Tenn and the Pats all pull it out.....................

stingyrivers

hmmmm just took a look, if i get there, i might be looking at a ML parlay 3 teamer

Marquette
    Kansas
    St Mary's

all in, double or nothing

stingyrivers

well, good luck to you guys the rest of the night.... catch up with you probably tomorrow night

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Remember New England plays tomorrow.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

things are on a good roll after a slow start...

3 team ml parlay
    JAZZ
    UAB
    MICH ST

First ... 3456