iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday

NCAAB Friday Plays

Week to Date - 10-8 +40.60 units

College Hoops Postseason - +55.60 units

A great night with Kansas State covering the -4.5 in double OT and cashing the big 30 unit play, that was an intense game to watch if you were a Kansas State backer laying the points. I realize when I am fortunate and I was indeed fortunate in the spot to get out of there with a win. Heck I have been on the other side many times in the past so I'm not going to apologize, I am just thankful it worked out for us and will just move on to Friday. I placed a couple of these earlier on in the week and added 2 more plays to the list, so lines might be a little different; actually think you can get better numbers on all of them compared to what I got on Monday.

Friday

Northern Iowa/Michigan State UNDER 121 5 units

Baylor -4 5 units

Tennessee/Ohio State UNDER 134 5 units

Northern Iowa +2 (-120) 2 units

Northern Iowa +1 3 units

Future Plays
    (Posted prior to start of tournament in week 1 thread)

Kansas State +330 to win West Region 2 units

Baylor +575 to win South Region 1 unit

Kansas State +2250 to win National Championship 1 unit

Baylor

I like the Bears in this spot and have liked the way they have been playing thus far in the tourney. The option to hedge my future is there, but I actually really like this play and feel the Bears are for real. Saint Mary's has played good as well, but feel they have not been shooting as good as they have in past years and are just to one dimensional. You shut down the big guy, I think Baylor wins comfortably. In addition, I expect Baylor to be able to get out in transition off of missed threes leading to easy buckets for the Bears. Finally the Bears might just have the best point guard in the nation, if not the best at least top 3, and I expect him to be able to call a good game and not only find others, but knock down his own shot.

Northern Iowa/Michigan State Under

Not much to this game IMO and feel NI will try and slow it down every chance they get and will play solid defense as they always have this season. The Spartans are an unpredictable club as far as tempo, they can play in the half court and can also get out and run, I really think it depends on the opponent. I would be surprised if they try and get out and run because NI can force a lot of turnovers if they are careless in transition. I expect a half court game here with some solid defense that should only produce 110 to 115 point max.

NI

I'm backing NI here because I have liked the way they have played all season but now I am really like their confidence heading into this one versus the Spartans. In addition, I just don't see how Michigan State is going to score on Northern Iowa in this game and would not be surprised if they are held in the 50s in this one. Bottom line I'm playing the team I feel has the better defense and will be patient on the offensive end, basically the team that has less turnovers than the other.

Tennessee/Ohio State Under

Again not much to say if you have followed these two clubs all season, I expect a low scoring game and to be quite honest, think the side is a toss up. I'm expecting a game in the 60s that should stay under the posted total.

Good Luck

ICE
    Points Awarded:

freeVICK gave iceminers26 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gmoney45 gave iceminers26 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gwiz
    gwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

talk about making a guy work for it,

congrats to you ICE,

GL on Friday

mdk02
    mdk02's Avatar Become A Pro!

liking everything about NIU tom.. gluck sir

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

love Baylor...of coarse i got the same thing going as you with a unit each on k-st and Baylor to win there regions and at times tonight even though i never really doubted k-st would win was thinking man i got the future and i pounded the shit out of k-st and probably will again Sat..... really gonna suck if/when i lose the future and the game at the same time, it will piss me off

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

K state baby!!!! never a doubt lol

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    K state baby!!!! never a doubt lol
    yeah that one was a little closer than we would have liked but thankfully in the end we got the cover, thanks for the points too bud

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by gwiz View Post
    talk about making a guy work for it, congrats to you ICE, GL on Friday
    thanks buddy, that was a rough one to watch, just happy we K ST backers pulled it out in the end...the other 2 big plays were much easier than tonight's game, but still got the same result. Good luck today.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    love Baylor...of coarse i got the same thing going as you with a unit each on k-st and Baylor to win there regions and at times tonight even though i never really doubted k-st would win was thinking man i got the future and i pounded the shit out of k-st and probably will again Sat..... really gonna suck if/when i lose the future and the game at the same time, it will piss me off
    glad we're on the same page buddy, only thing I was thinking in terms of futures was like I hope they are not dead tired for their next game, but they're young so should not be that much of a factor, at least I'm hoping its not.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by mdk02 View Post
    liking everything about NIU tom.. gluck sir
    Lets get it, good luck

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yikes, 30 u!? Wow you escaped a baaad night there!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    glad we're on the same page buddy, only thing I was thinking in terms of futures was like I hope they are not dead tired for their next game, but they're young so should not be that much of a factor, at least I'm hoping its not.

yea once you put the futures up before the start i loved them both, didnt even look but when you posted them i knew i had to have them.....yea the way Butler play plus they young im not to worried about fatigue.....just looked at 1 of my brackets and although it str8 shit i guess i can take pride in the fact i have the bottom half of the east and bottom half of the west all right. to bad the rest is fubar

iceminers26

**** I was just thinking of buying Kansas State at -4 with the option of buying out later, and I just noticed it already moved to 4.5

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by tealish View Post
    Yikes, 30 u!? Wow you escaped a baaad night there!
    yes, it would have been a bad night but I really liked the play and I am up a lot the past 2 months so still would have had a good amount of profits left over, but nonetheless I am stoked they covered...only gone above 10u on 3 plays all season and all 3 have worked out well.

tealish

I do like your Baylor and UNI picks rightnow

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea once you put the futures up before the start i loved them both, didnt even look but when you posted them i knew i had to have them.....yea the way Butler play plus they young im not to worried about fatigue.....just looked at 1 of my brackets and although it str8 shit i guess i can take pride in the fact i have the bottom half of the east and bottom half of the west all right. to bad the rest is fubar
    tell me about same here, 2 regions solid as you can get, other 2 regions ****ED

tealish

yes, it would have been a bad night but I really liked the play and I am up a lot the past 2 months so still would have had a good amount of profits left over, but nonetheless I am stoked they covered...only gone above 10u on 3 plays all season and all 3 have worked out well.
    No I'm not knocking you. I was on KSU too! Just a lot of finger biting down the stretch, and I'd imagine with 30units on the line, a whole lot more of that. Anyway, I'm glad they covered and in a great game too

iceminers26

No I'm not knocking you. I was on KSU too! Just a lot of finger biting down the stretch, and I'd imagine with 30units on the line, a whole lot more of that. Anyway, I'm glad they covered and in a great game too
    I know you weren't knocking me buddy, just was a stressful game and I rarely even watch my plays, just did this one because of the amount and its the tourney, I picked a good one to watch; probably took 10 years off my life.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

great posts ice gl tomorrow

tealish

I know you weren't knocking me buddy, just was a stressful game and I rarely even watch my plays, just did this one because of the amount and its the tourney, I picked a good one to watch; probably took 10 years off my life.
    haha tell me about it. I kept rooting for OT and I kept getting it

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

ice I see you have two plays with 5 units. Which would would you favor more if you had to decide?

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    ice I see you have two plays with 5 units. Which would would you favor more if you had to decide?
    I have 4 -5 unit plays listed for today (NI is broken up into 2 different lines but the total invested is 5 units).

I like all 4, but if I had to bump up the units on just 2 of them it would be the Ohio St/Tenn Under and Baylor, if only 1 it would probably be that under in Tenn/Ohio St

Hope that helps

iceminers26

. Friday [SIZE=4]Northern Iowa/Michigan State UNDER 121 5 units Baylor -4 5 units Tennessee/Ohio State UNDER 134 5 units Northern Iowa +2 (-120) 2 units Northern Iowa +1 3 units

Friday's Final Card

Tennessee/Ohio State UNDER 134 10 units

Northern Iowa/Michigan State UNDER 121 5 units

Baylor -4 5 units

Northern Iowa +2 (-120) 2 units & Northern Iowa +1 3 units

* Bumped that Tenn/Ohio St under play up to a 10 unit play, so got 1-10 unit play and 3-5 unit plays.

Good luck, heading to bed and will talk to you guys tonight.

iceminers26

Do those clowns in Players Talk do anything productive ever, if you want to kill a few brain cells, waste a few minutes of your life, and actually become dumber, stop by the PT area one of these days and read some of the threads. There is absolutely no capping going on and nothing of intelligence being discussed, just a group of posters who whack each other off by creating threads about one another, unreal.

Later all

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

That was a nice cover last night with KSS. so much tension, but at the end, it worked out.
    I like Baylor tonight as well. I have a parlay still alive and I need Baylor. So let's get em
    Good luck tonight Ice!

SargeantHooker
    SargeantHooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

I turned off the KSt game when it was tied with 48 sec left in regulation convinced that I had just lost 8u, only to wake up this morning to find out that they covered the -4.5. On Baylor as well, & have a WVU future at $50 to win $2000 for the title. Won't touch that game Saturday, but can't wait to watch it. Best of luck to everyone this weekend

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

kst was brutal

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

Player's talk is terrible. Is that a cross-section of our society?

tealish

Your card looks good; bol!

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Cant believe Northern Iowa is not favored here. Didnt their coach used to coach Iowa State? Pound that shit.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    great posts ice gl tomorrow
    thanks beer, good luck to you as well

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    That was a nice cover last night with KSS. so much tension, but at the end, it worked out. I like Baylor tonight as well. I have a parlay still alive and I need Baylor. So let's get em Good luck tonight Ice!
    good luck killersweet on Baylor

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by SargeantHooker View Post
    I turned off the KSt game when it was tied with 48 sec left in regulation convinced that I had just lost 8u, only to wake up this morning to find out that they covered the -4.5. On Baylor as well, & have a WVU future at $50 to win $2000 for the title. Won't touch that game Saturday, but can't wait to watch it. Best of luck to everyone this weekend
    Hey Sarge, that must have been a nice surprise when you checked your account today. Good luck with Baylor and your WVU future

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    kst was brutal
    if you were an Xavier backer then yes that would have been a brutal ending

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by gmoney45 View Post
    Player's talk is terrible. Is that a cross-section of our society?
    tell me about it buddy, felt like I was dumber after spending 10 minutes in there

iceminers26

Your card looks good; bol!
    thanks Teal, good luck to you as well buddy

12 Last