iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    Cant believe Northern Iowa is not favored here. Didnt their coach used to coach Iowa State? Pound that shit.
    yes, NI's coach use to be the head guy at Iowa State

iceminers26

WWE Play - Sunday

Shawn Michaels +550 1u

I can't believe I am betting on a WWE match but all I hear about is how the Undertaker has won something like 16 or 17 straight at Wrestlemania and also feel that Shawn Michaels is nearing the end of his career so what better ending to the story then to have him end the Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania. The key word above is "story" because that's exactly what this is, this match like all others are pre-determined so I am trying to feel which story line sells the most tickets and is best as far as marketing and all signs point to Michaels putting an end to the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak and going out on top, after all he is a fan favorite and I feel the WWE owes him at least this for all his years of hard work making the WWE what it is today. And at +550 odds how could you not go this way in this match, the odds do not make since to me. It may be a stupid move to bet on a pre-determined event but like I said the story line is there and the odds are there to take a shot at it for 1 unit to win 5.50 units.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Good luck ice... I am on Baylor as well. Let's Cash this!!!

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    Good luck ice... I am on Baylor as well. Let's Cash this!!!
    good luck to you too Soupy, hope you have a solid night

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

wow, i didnt know you could bet wrestling.....wouldnt it be nice to find a way to get the script

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    wow, i didnt know you could bet wrestling.....wouldnt it be nice to find a way to get the script
    5dimes, **** that site will let you bet on anything

In all honesty, I don't think I have watched wrestling for quite some time, loved it as a kid but its been awhile since I watched it. I just read an article about a week back that talked about Undertaker's ridiculous Wrestlemania streak and then found out who he was going against. I thought the odds would be much closer than what they are because after all this is all pre-determined so taking a shot for a unit because if I didn't and he won, I would be kicking myself for not acting on my thoughts.

gmoney000
    gmoney000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

niiice wrestling hah

kelly804
    kelly804's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

nice hit with the K State game but I wouldnt play it any other way. with Xavier ML and the PTs Good luck tonight

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

I'm on N' Iowa and the under.. Lets win some cash tonight..

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

come on NI lets get this... don't fall apart here

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Well ice bank was right the refs had izzo back tonight that's such bullshit that now we have to scout the refs along with the teams very sad

iceminers26

Friday - 2-2 (-6.70)

SargeantHooker
    SargeantHooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Hey Sarge, that must have been a nice surprise when you checked your account today. Good luck with Baylor and your WVU future
    Man, I didn't even bother. Saw it on sportscenter while getting ready for work. Couldn't believe that sh*t. Did well tonight with an easy Baylor cover, & felt so good at half I dropped 3x on MSU. A terrible thing to do, but the rum was flowing. Anyway, I wound up on top. Really liking KSt tomorrow. I don't care about the double ot because they are so deep & running is there style anyway. I know Butler is just as tired after an emotional win against the 'cuse. These boys are all young, so I don't think the extra time matters all that much. Best of luck with your plays this weekend, looking forward to your opinions

First 12