STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

on temple already too.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Also, seeing a lot of love on Tennessee. We have to remember Tennessee has to be at a disadvantage. So little depth playing 3rd game in a row Cousins and Patterson can dominate inside if they want and Kansas has a little revenge factor. I see bettors gathering behind Tenn. They beat Kansas when no one thought they could, they beat Kentucky when no one thought they could, and now when everyone changes sides and goes to back Tenn I think they choke.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ive really avoided the sec tourney(all year actually) to a fault as ive had a lot of the games right just dont trust anyone in that fukkin league......man RI is feeeling better and better i want everyone on here that loves temple to lay the fukkin wood on them as i wanna see that number tick up a point or 2...get to work guys pound temple with everything you got

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ive really avoided the sec tourney(all year actually) to a fault as ive had a lot of the games right just dont trust anyone in that fukkin league......man RI is feeeling better and better i want everyone on here that loves temple to lay the fukkin wood on them as i wanna see that number tick up a point or 2...get to work guys pound temple with everything you got
    You know what? Those two guys who just came in her and said "I love Temple" completley took this game from Temple to URI for me. I am on your side now. Completley commited to playing URI. It can't be that easy. Everyone on this board is on them. I will fade.

2daBank

see my friend i used to need that but i have now gotten to the point when i see a line im almost positive which way its gonna get bet and even getting good at the actual % within 5% anyway most the time.....ive also learned that this isnt enough as the majority fuks around and gets some games right (you see at least 1 thread a day of someone bragging about his little run, almost always a square)....so once i see the line and realize which way its gonna get hit and only if it getting hit real hard then i start looking for a edge, ive found this has really helped my % as fading the public isnt enough i have to find the thing that they are blinded from as most bettors look at records, rankings, a few not so important stats, and of coarse just general perception that team a is so much better than team b when in truth no one is that much better

2daBank

dont get me wrong i know guys that are good with public teams just not my style as if i cant find the edge i just pass

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

I aint even touching that game.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

see my friend i used to need that but i have now gotten to the point when i see a line im almost positive which way its gonna get bet and even getting good at the actual % within 5% anyway most the time.....ive also learned that this isnt enough as the majority fuks around and gets some games right (you see at least 1 thread a day of someone bragging about his little run, almost always a square)....so once i see the line and realize which way its gonna get hit and only if it getting hit real hard then i start looking for a edge, ive found this has really helped my % as fading the public isnt enough i have to find the thing that they are blinded from as most bettors look at records, rankings, a few not so important stats, and of coarse just general perception that team a is so much better than team b when in truth no one is that much better
    Oh no, trust me I am the same way. As soon as I saw the line my instincts were "Wow I love Temple. Everyone is going to love Temple." I am not typically a huge fade the public guy but I find it hard to beleive that everyone is going to just clean up tomorrow on that game especially with URI needing the game more.

2daBank

there are just so many things that could get RI the win, could temple win? sure but when i can find a bunch of things i like about a team and then throw in everyone thinks the other side is easy bam....maybe it loses but i win way more of those than i miss...would love for it to go up to 5 or so

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

there are just so many things that could get RI the win, could temple win? sure but when i can find a bunch of things i like about a team and then throw in everyone thinks the other side is easy bam....maybe it loses but i win way more of those than i miss...would love for it to go up to 5 or so
    I think we can get 4.5 by game time atleast. Even if it doesn't go up, thats probably a good sign for us.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    I think we can get 4.5 by game time atleast. Even if it doesn't go up, thats probably a good sign for us.

sometimes i think that but ive saw just as many move with the % and still be wrong....Mich st only one i can think of today off top of my head but pretty sure there were a few more

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

workin on shit for richmond/xavier, this one has me intrigued to say the least

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

really like URI tomorrow as well. they played good ball today and just think this game will be too close to not take the points.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Still waiting for the Greek to release some lines so I can hit the sack. Looks like potential for a good card off of the numbers I have though.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Temple wins

First 12