usma1992
    usma1992's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2268

Neek,

Yes,... I was producing minimal games during 100+ days... then I loosened it up twice LOL. This loosen for March Madness is a third loosen just to have action.

Hey, JMU did exactly what the system said it would do. They not only covered, they won outright by about the same amount. I will process and get ready for next year.

I have 15 to 20 people willing to go in with me... I am not sure I should. That elevates my stress less x20... because now I am dealing with other peoples money. I did it 15 years ago. And lost people's money quickly. I lost 15-20K in like 6 weeks. It will be bigger this time.

But my program works... now... or at least two of them say they do....

Dave

Neek762
    Neek762's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

They should pay you for your service, you release picks, they bet at their own risk. Keep a record of the games, record of month / year ROI, maybe others will flock if profit is proven

usma1992

Preliminary Results for the Season...

335 bets placed... 244 won... net units 153... overall win percentage 72.84%.

I need to do some clean up but I'm ready for next season.

Dave

Still working on NBA... very tough.

jamesrav
    jamesrav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Quote Originally Posted by Neek762 View Post
    They should pay you for your service, you release picks, they bet at their own risk. Keep a record of the games, record of month / year ROI, maybe others will flock if profit is proven
    exactly right, no way an originator should be handling other people's money and betting it. This is not a hedge fund, an "assets under management" type situation. That would be insane. Charge an appropriate fee per pick like it's always been done. In your case, they actually should have a legit chance to profit. (I will go out on a limb and say every Twitter, Tik tok, YT tout is a net loser on their picks).

usma1992

I have to figure out what I am going to do. I typed in about 120 games that didn't have scored to get final reading. I ended over 73%. It went up not down.

Hoping that bodes well for next season. Maybe, I will just be shown... how far I am away. I learned a ton this season. A ton.

Dave

jamesrav
    jamesrav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

you might check out oddsportal.com to see how many international (pro) basketball leagues there are. Quite a lot. It would seem your model, if you can obtain the relevant data, should work there as well. It's probably year round, which is what any bettor focusing on a single sport looks for.

First ... 891011