2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Nebraska +11.5

2daBank

Cash wazzu.

Really not sure how to grade mtsu far as whether they were a bad play? Obviously they lost, but considering they were getting trucked by 20+ storming back like they did just kinda confirms my belief they could play with and beat auburn on another day. Really thought for a minute there I was gonna get a good break for once and maybe push but missed meaningless 3 at buzzer killed that dream, lol.

Oh well, even if I chalk that up as a bad play only feel I've made a few bad 1s on the day.

Now 7-4 on the day with 2 pending, going back and forth with myself on whether to play Utah but that last possible.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I told ya I'll def be in it. Just not signing up early when I could be betting those points until then!! lol.

2daBank

Cash Nebraska. Adding.

Utah +3

2daBank

Vols +1.5

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I like the Tenn. pick,they have a pretty good defense,that most don't notice......................good luck bro.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Let's get it vols!!prob go under also but not playing the under.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    I like the Tenn. pick,they have a pretty good defense,that most don't notice......................good luck bro.
    Yea, Barnes has a really gritty group. Don't exactly trust him as a coach but do like this squad.

2daBank

Mercer +3.5

2daBank

Iona/st johns over 152.. when you look at gaels tempo it doesn't stand out as being fast but that due to some the more diliberare teams they have faced as they themselves don't waste any time putting up shots as their avg possession is under 16 seconds. When gaels have faced teams that play quicker the scores and tempo has been up. Expect johnnies to get out and run here and also expect them to shoot much better than their typical putrid 45% from inside the arc here against a weak Iona interior defense. I think Ohio a decent comp here and they were able to score 88 getting well above their season averages against the gaels. I like red storm to get into mid 80s here and think Iona capable of giving us 70+ As a grinding cuse team was only squad to hold them under that number.

2daBank

Jesus, vols trying to lose this game. Havnt seen box score but watching and seems like inch getting every fukkin board, just getting murdered on the glass. On other end they havnt made a shot in god knows how long!!!

2daBank

99-82 after Saturday. 3 pending today.

2daBank

Vols lead for 39 minutes and gonna fukking blow it. Unreal.

2daBank

Try and turn this day around

San Fran +7

Loyola/udub over 155

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Get em banker

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

San Fran pitiful.. knew Stanford was the play..

2daBank

Miserable 1-4 day. Couple bad plays by me kinda forcing it after vols royally fukked me finding a way to lose a game they led for 39 fukkin minutes. I try not to let myself get caught up or worry about a bad beat and just brush it off but I let this one get to me and in doing so I made a few shitty plays. Nothing worse than compounding a loss you should have won by adding bunch more losses on top of it.

Really disappointed in myself but then I go look at game chart and it pretty much backs up what I was watching. Vols controlled that game from opening tip till 1 minute left. They allowed far too many offensive boards, honesty felt like they were getting killed on glass while watching but now I see yes they gave up a ton but they held their own getting just as many of their own misses! Won turnover battle, even at FT line, made three more 3's basically dead even percentage wise. They went terrible cold for long stretch only scoring 4 points from 8 min mark to around 2:30! Yet unc still only had roughly a 17% chance to win with 1:30 left on the clock! There was less than a minute of action during whole game till that point heels had the edge to win!! So yea I made a mistake firing at few crappy bets but guess I understand why I did it. If that my only temporary meltdown all season I can live with it.

Ok, rant over. Time to move on.

Season record down to:

100-86.. 53.7% which low water mark siince very early going. Time to get a hot stretch started.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    San Fran pitiful.. knew Stanford was the play..
    Awesome, thanks for the after the fact thoughts. I know yesterday lotto numbers and who won every game today! Is that helpful??

2daBank

12/18

SMU -7.5... mustangs have been incredible at home for some time now, this squad has lost a grand total of 4 home games since 2014!! Their last home loss was '16, I counted 29ish wins in a row for them since that loss!!! Even more impressive those losses came against mostly all top flight teams, they don't let lessor teams beat them in their gym.,

Boise a solid squad but don't think they have what it takes to be the ones to knock smu off in their gym. Broncos very 3 point reliant, there been a few outliars but in mustangs games vs top flight comp they have held teams below their season averages from behind the arc and I suspect they will do the same here as they really lock teams down at home. The reason I'm ok laying the points here is simple, turnovers! Mustangs among the best in the country creating them at 25.1% good for 10th in nation and Boise struggles in that regard turning it over on 20% of their possessions. Smu is not deep but the guys they play are very diverse, they good passers and all 5 starters have offensive ratings if 113 or better. Broncos defense been very solid but this will be their biggest challenge to date by a fairly wide margin imo. I like the mustangs by 10-12 points.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Vols lead for 39 minutes and gonna fukking blow it. Unreal.
    Hardest thing to be a Vols fan Banker. I just stopped betting and watching.. might have to watch some this year though... which means I'll bet ofcourse, they look half decent.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Hardest thing to be a Vols fan Banker. I just stopped betting and watching.. might have to watch some this year though... which means I'll bet ofcourse, they look half decent.
    Yea I like their squad, although getting less likable to me every time they fukk me over. it too bad Barnes a shitty coach.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Ha no fair enough. it was just me speaking out loud. Credit for a great second half by the Dons. Just got off to a horrible start

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    Ha no fair enough. it was just me speaking out loud. Credit for a great second half by the Dons. Just got off to a horrible start
    Don't mind me, had bad day I was salty. Lol. We good. Sometimes makes it even worse I think when they play well but too late cause they didn't show up for tip! Just pisses me off more!!

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Hey buddy. Any thoughts on gonzaga game over? I’m not a big totals guy so I thought I’d ask. Kind of sticks out to me?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    12/18

SMU -7.5... mustangs have been incredible at home for some time now, this squad has lost a grand total of 4 home games since 2014!! Their last home loss was '16, I counted 29ish wins in a row for them since that loss!!! Even more impressive those losses came against mostly all top flight teams, they don't let lessor teams beat them in their gym.,

Boise a solid squad but don't think they have what it takes to be the ones to knock smu off in their gym. Broncos very 3 point reliant, there been a few outliars but in mustangs games vs top flight comp they have held teams below their season averages from behind the arc and I suspect they will do the same here as they really lock teams down at home. The reason I'm ok laying the points here is simple, turnovers! Mustangs among the best in the country creating them at 25.1% good for 10th in nation and Boise struggles in that regard turning it over on 20% of their possessions. Smu is not deep but the guys they play are very diverse, they good passers and all 5 starters have offensive ratings if 113 or better. Broncos defense been very solid but this will be their biggest challenge to date by a fairly wide margin imo. I like the mustangs by 10-12 points.
    UT Arlington +13 -105.. I guess this dangerous because creighton can straight light it up so potential to run a team out of their gym always there, suppose that the reason for the drastic line move but imo this has gotten ridiculous! The mavericks are a legit team, most experienced team in the country, and while they havnt played a really strong schedule they have tested themselves out on the road, and this team all seniors, they have seen it all!

I just don't think jays are gonna blow this team out. No team has done it this year, last year only gophers got them by more than this number and that was incredibly early in the season and gophers style a little different with way they can force turnover. No team did it to them in '16 either, and every year this squad has tested itself out on road vs quality comp. if creighton can do it so be it. I think Arlington can score enough against jays average defense to hang all the way.. a case could be made for the over as well cause I think it will take jays scoring at least low 90s to cover this number.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
    Hey buddy. Any thoughts on gonzaga game over? I’m not a big totals guy so I thought I’d ask. Kind of sticks out to me?
    I don't like it bro. Almost all the little sister of the poor schools zags have played have been really uptempo types so they lent themselves to letting zags hang a big number. I'm certainly not trying to compare iupui to these teams anywhere but pace, when zags faced slower schools like Utah state and Texas they played only into the 70s, as I said not comparing with this opponent obviously Texas much better defensive squad. Utah st somewhat better defensively. But they both also quicker tempo than iupui who incredibly deliberate. I think Purdue a pretty decent comp to zags and they played jaguars to a 147 total..boilermakers have marginally better ranked defense than zags but they also play a little quicker.

We also looking at a blowout here and im much more prone to play unders or nothing in such games, last 4 minutes it incredibly likely both teams will take the air out of the ball, even more so when the little sister team plays that way anyways. I don't think there a ton of value in the under although if it keeps getting bet up there may be,, honestly looks to me like a game the majority gonna look at it as you did and play over and I think it a mistake.

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Thanks for the advice brotha, appreciate it. I was thinking 90-65 range so a good reason to ask.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
    Thanks for the advice brotha, appreciate it. I was thinking 90-65 range so a good reason to ask.
    If zags really want to hang 90 I suppose they could but I think that would mean them continuing to go full tilt after the under 4 timeout and that generally doesn't happen when we talking a 25-30 point game, especially when the small school slow paced and will more than likely be content continuing to take long possessions if that makes sense? I think they certainly get into 80s, suspect jaguars prob struggle to hit 60 tho. They really don't do anything well offensively and don't even get to foul line much which another thing here, don't see a lot of free points while the clock stopped.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Is Erick Neal out for UT looks like it with the number raising?

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hey bro,got a late start today....that Texas Arl. game,just jumped at me,just bet it @ +14.5...but just 1 unit...line does look suspiciously low ! best of luck...I don't think too many here had a good day yesterday....but we move forward...long season ahead. I went out of my comfort zone and bet 3 NFL games on Sunday.....they all lost!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Hey bro,got a late start today....that Texas Arl. game,just jumped at me,just bet it @ +14.5...but just 1 unit...line does look suspiciously low ! best of luck...I don't think too many here had a good day yesterday....but we move forward...long season ahead. I went out of my comfort zone and bet 3 NFL games on Sunday.....they all lost!!
    Right after I played it Fukkin thing went up another point, no clue who drives these damn lines is beyond me? Clearly I'm not moving them! Lol

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Damnit! I see questionable for personal reasons.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Ugh, that makes lot more sense why line moving. Thought ppl were just on crack again pounding jays. Clearly too late for me but honestly while it s huge loss I think they have enough all over to hang, I know he makes everyone better getting them good looks but they have size down low and Hervey gonna be hell on jays.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Hmm, just checked Twitter and he seems to be leading on that he'll play tonight.

First ... 18192021222324 ... Last