2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

In other game as expected Boise missing their jumpers but canyon somehow shooting at better than normal clip, despite boise ranking really high in 3 point percentage allowed!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Man the LSU game was on a great pace until that last ugly 6 min. I mean not on a bad pace now, but it looked like at one time there may be 85 first half points or so
    At 5:43 it was 36-35,, 4 mother fukkin points in last 5 min 43 seconds!! Holy shit, can't make this stuff up!!

2daBank

Should have only played damn under in Boise like the plan was. Mf'ers 1 for 10 from deep. While canyon hitting above their average clip on the season. So much for Boise's top 10 fg percentage against! Guess leaving state for 1st time somehow positively effected grand canyons shooting?? Wtf??

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

About one of the only things I predicted right tonight was western Kentucky vs wisky
    Last edited by jeffchitown; 12-13-17 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Brain fart

2daBank

Jesus Christ, Houston in another 4 minute scoring drought, what the fukk wrong with these kids? It not that hard to put the ball in the basket!! Especially against a soft defense like lsu!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    About one of the only things I predicted right tonight was western Kentucky vs wisky
    Thank your lucky stars for that one,, lot of things broke wku way to get that cover! Lol. Including that foul on inbounds when ot looked like forgone conclusion, lol.

jeffchitown

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Thank your lucky stars for that one,, lot of things broke wku way to get that cover! Lol. Including that foul on inbounds when ot looked like forgone conclusion, lol.
    Yes and no they were ahead at half. It was the right call. It was as I said a game that could go either way so better to take the points. I think that was pretty accurate. Anyhow I actually would of done alright tonight on my posted picks if I stuck to them instead I’m an idiot and laid a lot of extra money on that Bradley game 1h when I saw temple go to shit. Kicking myself for that. I will say Portland state so far is going as planned. If they keep it within 6 points and cover 1h I’m laying the house down on Oregon 2h. I’m talking $400.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    Yes and no they were ahead at half. It was the right call. It was as I said a game that could go either way so better to take the points. I think that was pretty accurate. Anyhow I actually would of done alright tonight on my posted picks if I stuck to them instead I’m an idiot and laid a lot of extra money on that Bradley game 1h when I saw temple go to shit. Kicking myself for that. I will say Portland state so far is going as planned. If they keep it within 6 points and cover 1h I’m laying the house down on Oregon 2h. I’m talking $400.
    I hear ya.. kicking myself for not just sticking to the 2 totals i played after going thru card the 1st time.. let my degen side get better of me,, sometimes that happens when I blog and start discussing other games guys ask me about. Oh well, per usual I'll turn it back around when we get a good card!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

2d how you gonna pass on p state bro they mean.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    2d how you gonna pass on p state bro they mean.
    Cause their style set up well for ducks., really wanted to play over but they set the number really high. Looked like a game ducks could hit 90 and don't think Portland st has the firepower to hang with that number.. plus I hate popular dogs as it looked like a high number of bets were on dog.. whatever tho, looks like I'm wrong as seems to be fukkin theme for this day., no idea how I let myself get all crazy and make these plays when they were all passes for me overnight?? What can I say degen got the better of me tonight.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Going to need over time in the LSU game. Shit ass teams

jeffchitown

Cause their style set up well for ducks., really wanted to play over but they set the number really high. Looked like a game ducks could hit 90 and don't think Portland st has the firepower to hang with that number.. plus I hate popular dogs as it looked like a high number of bets were on dog.. whatever tho, looks like I'm wrong as seems to be fukkin theme for this day., no idea how I let myself get all crazy and make these plays when they were all passes for me overnight?? What can I say degen got the better of me tonight.
    Agree that’s why I predict that Portland state will run out of gas 2h. They look like they may already be running out of gas

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Bro I think youll get your money...trust me

2daBank

Going to need over time in the LSU game. Shit ass teams
    How you figure? Need 10 points in just under 3 minutes.

2daBank

Gonna go 2-0 on the 2 overnight plays, gonna be terrible on my adds. Fukk

Cash the lsu over, long as we don't get ot in Boise that under gonna cash.

jeffchitown

Well that sucked they ran out of gas last couple minutes and screw my 1st half. Took Oregon 2h -4 for $138 to win $125 apparently my bookie has limit for 2h of this game. Sucks. Also put $55 on the under 89 because I think Portland state will fail to keep up with Oregon 2h should be a huge enough spread that the last few minutes of the game go fast.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Portland st done. I fell in love with that dog tonight no doubt. Cost me big too. Didn’t get the greatest # at+13.5, definetly will start considering height as something to strongly considering as well as perimeter defence.. Portland st looking scared to get into the paint with these ducks. Could see them losing by 15-20 pt tonight ...

BreesIsTheGOAT

What a sick penetrating loss on the Boise Under. That’s the one thing that absolutely sucks about Under bets

2daBank

God damn. Gonna get fukked by ot on a under yet again, can't make this shit up.

2daBank

Can't stand this fukkin shit sometimes.

BreesIsTheGOAT

God damn. Gonna get fukked by ot on a under yet again, can't make this shit up.
    Literally might be the last Under I bet in basketball. You do damn good with them, but there’s that added risk of OT and it just screws with the value in my eyes. Of course I could just be aggravated lol

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Boise by 4 in OT

2daBank

Literally might be the last Under I bet in basketball. You do damn good with them, but there’s that added risk of OT and it just screws with the value in my eyes. Of course I could just be aggravated lol
    Just aggravated, even with the 5 or so I've now lost cause of ot I'm sure still up on them.
    Points Awarded:

BreesIsTheGOAT gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Man, not shit for games the next 2 days. Bummer. I'm off to spend evening with the woman. I'll update record in morning or later on once everything finished. Gl everyone.

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Man, not shit for games the next 2 days. Bummer. I'm off to spend evening with the woman. I'll update record in morning or later on once everything finished. Gl everyone.
    Right?!? I was just gonna post in here about how it’s getting ridiculous the lack of lined games these days.

jeffchitown

penetrate this is not my night I’m done till Saturday Arghhhhhhhh

KDF500

Portland st lucky to cover thanks to numerous missed lay ups by Oregon, fortunate to not lose by 15+..

2daBank

Santa Clara/USC over 141

KDF500

I can’t believe how bad Santa Clara are. This is a joke. Not even competitive

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    I feel like they live n die by the 3... so just gotta heat up a bit and can bang out 10 points in a couple mins... hopefully

KDF500

Dom? Just curious are you watching this? I am and SC are bad. Very timid going forward and can’t rebound , this is brutal.

KDF500

They will lose this by 20+

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Dom? Just curious are you watching this? I am and SC are bad. Very timid going forward and can’t rebound , this is brutal.
    No I’m not seeing it, sounds bad huh

85-58 type finish just sneak over 141

Threw it in a parlay with twolves ml, colts broncs under 20 1H, S Dakota ml, and colts ml... we’ll see if I can hit a longshot

2daBank

Was a pretty bad spot for them, had the feel of one those games where the big school gets right against a outmanned squad after losing 3 straight to better teams. I actually played USC small as well but was too close to tip to post it as it wouldn't have did anyone any good. Wanted to parlay Sc and over but my outs called it correlated and wouldn't let me, lol. Turned out they actually did me a favor as total had ticked back up to 141.5 when I decided to try that so woulda been a loss. Lol

2daBank

Can't believe ended up only pushing that freaking total. Like I said in HG's thread, if Clara got into 60s we be golden, fuckers came in with 59, lol.

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last