2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sorry im so late to the party, had a busy day.

2daBank

4-4 yesterday to bring season total to 53-42

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Also on the terps, hoping patience was key.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
    Also on the terps, hoping patience was key.
    I am hoping the same! Got them at +4.

Sharpes
    Sharpes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4992

Books almost certainly have the terps as a major need tonight.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Seems like the whole board is on Maryland. That usually is bad for me lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Seems like the whole board is on Maryland. That usually is bad for me lol
    Yea don't like that, I just got home and in rush so wasn't really able to see where everyone was at. But hey we were all on temple and that went well!

2daBank

Boise st +7

2daBank

Terps playing like shit defensively early on, if it wasn't for burying few treys we be getting destroyed. Ugh. Need to step up the freaking defense!

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Terps playing like shit defensively early on, if it wasn't for burying few treys we be getting destroyed. Ugh. Need to step up the freaking defense!
    Mathias has made some contested shots, am more worried about Maryland finding easier path to hoops atm. Perdue hitting al shots that not gonna continue law of averages would suggest.
    Last edited by Redscot; 12-01-17 at 06:25 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Mathias has made some contested shots, am more worried about Maryland finding easier path to hoops atm.
    They just gotta get it up on the rim, you can get offensive boards on Purdue. Gotta do something about hass on defensive end!!

I didn't forget about you bro, sorry it taking so long to get back to your pm, I'll do my best to answer it later on when I have a few minutes. Just been lot busier than expected end of this week.

2daBank

These dumbasses need to go straight at Hass instead of giving him angles to alter shots. Hoops 101, go right into a shot blocker!!

BreesIsTheGOAT

These dumbasses need to go straight at Hass instead of giving him angles to alter shots. Hoops 101, go right into a shot blocker!!
    I don’t understand it at all. Dude can barely move his feet on the defensive side. Not to mention he’s soft AF. Just go at him

Redscot

[QUOTE=2daBank;27395988]They just gotta get it up on the rim, you can get offensive boards on Purdue. Gotta do something about hass on defensive end!!

I didn't forget about you bro, sorry it taking so long to get back to your pm, I'll do my best to answer it later on when I have a few minutes. Just been lot busier than expected end of this week.[/QUOTES TE]
    No sweat bro. That should be least of your problems. Take care of that good woman at your side and enjoy the card. Like I told ya that is a when the moment is right thing. I got all the time in the world.

Redscot

Totally agree here. Gotta take it to the teeth of the d Whatever happens happens but you chopping down the big tree bit by bit.

Redscot

Brees. Strike when the iron is hot bro. Worked today with Towson. 😂😂
    Points Awarded:

BreesIsTheGOAT gave Redscot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

That goofy bearded looking white kid freaking making everything!

2daBank

Man I woulda played zags at open, as is now think like spot on.

2daBank

6 for 9 from freaking 3, I mean Purdue shoots well from behind arc but that not gonna keep up is it??

2daBank

Not part of record but playing cross sport money line parlay with zags, unc, and blues! Don't know crap bout hockey but make some total homer blues bets from time to time! Lol. They been good bouncing back off loses this year. Think zags and heels pretty safe, pays +107

Redscot

That’s what I’m saying bank. Terps d has been aight Purdue just draining everything. As long as I see some rhythm from terps on O I got hope. Purdue has to cool off at some point or could be one of those games that come along sometimes.

2daBank

Very strong last 4 minutes by terps, fully expect more of the same after the half!

BreesIsTheGOAT

Brees. Strike when the iron is hot bro. Worked today with Towson. 😂😂
    I’m working a thread contributed to it! 😂

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Within striking distance now, keep going right at them.

Redscot

Bank f-ing with Hockey now .

Anyway, this Mathias mofo's first half got me reminiscing so forgive me this diatribe as it is Friday and I am getting into my cup!

Back in the days I took on a team of ragtag kids in RedHook Brooklyn to be part of the "Unity in the Community" tournament. I gathered up all the rejects and got one of my boys to make us some tank tops we were the "Flava 5's" lol. Anyway what matters here is I had this kid Shamir Reyes who was like 5'3" and couldn't do shiznit on the court, BUT, he was training as a boxer. Kid had it tough, Heroin addicted father etc. So, my coaching style always trying to make each individual have worth on the court, you score good, you rebound good, whatever you do we celebrating it. So Shamir couldn't do jack, but what he could do is shadow the other teams best player on O or D and had no fear even though he was a shorty. I would just sick him on their best dude and have him in their chest up and down the court. It was beautiful! Kids would be freaking out when we were on offense and Shamir was still ignoring the ball and just in the best kids face of the other team and they had to respect him cause he was a brick. We made the final's and then when there were some bad calls some parents/uncles on the other team broke shiznit up and the refs went high tailing. The unity in the community tournament ended with a group of cats chasing the refs out of the neighborhood and we were never crowned! May Shamir's spirit hound Mathias this 2nd half, and forgive me this long winded post, but 100% truth in your thread Banksie!

P.S. Shamir did have a pro boxing career, he did aight.

2daBank

Lol., I always bet hockey in postseason as I pretty much just identify what I think will be competitive Series and bet accordingly (usually Chasing road dog for wins in first 4)., my problem w hockey is I really don't know or if there even are numbers to quantify! Every time I ask a guy who bets hockey they talk about watching it and feel which doesn't fit my style or lifestyle! Lol., I do know handy blues trends tho and bet on them occasionally just being a fan, lol ., (blues are great on second game of b2b, believe they 22-6 last 28 in that spot!!)

Redscot

Lol., I always bet hockey in postseason as I pretty much just identify what I think will be competitive Series and bet accordingly (usually Chasing road dog for wins in first 4)., my problem w hockey is I really don't know or if there even are numbers to quantify! Every time I ask a guy who bets hockey they talk about watching it and feel which doesn't fit my style or lifestyle! Lol., I do know handy blues trends tho and bet on them occasionally just being a fan, lol ., (blues are great on second game of b2b, believe they 22-6 last 28 in that spot!!)
    Yeah, you made a comment the other day that I found interesting where you said you try to cap by the numbers now and not let your eyes sway you too much. I got their in baseball capping a few years ago, and it wasn't easy after using my eyes to scout and evaluate all my life. There is definitely room for both, but the numbers we get nowadays are next level Not sure how the metrics work in hockey though, seems tough.

2daBank

Yeah, you made a comment the other day that I found interesting where you said you try to cap by the numbers now and not let your eyes sway you too much. I got their in baseball capping a few years ago, and it wasn't easy after using my eyes to scout and evaluate all my life. There is definitely room for both, but the numbers we get nowadays are next level Not sure how the metrics work in hockey though, seems tough.
    I certainly agree there room for both, I actually think some guys get too caught up in pitchers advanced metrics that generally don't give pitchers credit for you know, knowing how to actually pitch!! Lol.

Definitely a fine line, I think one of my strengths is being the type of guy I am (that not into black and white defined "rules" who lives in the gray area! Lol) helps me in ways. I'm not computer savvy enough to have a model or anything so I'm not a slave to numbers and simply interpret them on a case by case basis. Numbers absolutely necessary for me to my capping and they tell me a story about what to expect but at same time I think they can be misleading to a degree at times. Not the easiest thing to explain so hope I'm doing a decent job? Lol.

Redscot

I certainly agree there room for both, I actually think some guys get too caught up in pitchers advanced metrics that generally don't give pitchers credit for you know, knowing how to actually pitch!! Lol.

Definitely a fine line, I think one of my strengths is being the type of guy I am (that not into black and white defined "rules" who lives in the gray area! Lol) helps me in ways. I'm not computer savvy enough to have a model or anything so I'm not a slave to numbers and simply interpret them on a case by case basis. Numbers absolutely necessary for me to my capping and they tell me a story about what to expect but at same time I think they can be misleading to a degree at times. Not the easiest thing to explain so hope I'm doing a decent job? Lol.
    Understand perfect bro, pretty much my approach. I don't have a model either, would probably help me though, I do a lot of leg work on the numbers that could be automated, the eye part is easy.

2daBank

Illinois/northwestern over 144

2daBank

Understand perfect bro, pretty much my approach. I don't have a model either, would probably help me though, I do a lot of leg work on the numbers that could be automated, the eye part is easy.
    Yea there certainly times when it taking me hours to cap that I'm jealous of computer guys with a model but also see disadvantages to such. I think what I would like if I wasn't computer illiterate would be something simple just to help me narrow mlb and NCAA cards down then I could maybe use that as a base to simply eliminate having to cap every one individually!

Redscot

I can only imagine when you dealing with big ass NCAA cards gotta bentrying at times. Damn terps hanging around for cover here man. Let’s get this!!!

Redscot

Come on spirit of Shamir!!!

Redscot

This why you need daily threads bro. I done clogged this one up with my buzzed chatter tonight !

2daBank

This why you need daily threads bro. I done clogged this one up with my buzzed chatter tonight !
    Lol, no worries., days when I have more time I will do daily discussion threads still. That was the idea, daily discussion threads then just have a cleaner spot where it was easier to track and see the plays. So far hasn't exactly worked out that way! Lol.

First 12345 ... Last