2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

South Dakota +22.. usually regret these type plays but think this few too high.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
    I’m kinda feeling Xavier but I’m not too sure yet, just instinct haha
    Yeah... More of a Cincy fan, but you have to take Xavier here in this rivalry match.

2daBank

I'm taking off for awhile, beautiful day here in stl. Believe it or not with all those plays I still didn't cap everything! So not ruling out a few more later. We shall see. Gl everyone

Marqfan
    Marqfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6016

Hope you are correct on taking Marquette. I am concerned about marq's rebounding. If marq is hitting the three, they can beat anyone. If they are not, they don't get many second hand chances. I think this spread is spot on. Good luck today

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Marqfan View Post
    Hope you are correct on taking Marquette. I am concerned about marq's rebounding. If marq is hitting the three, they can beat anyone. If they are not, they don't get many second hand chances. I think this spread is spot on. Good luck today
    I'm on my phone and not home so don't really have much in front of me but I think that line opened several points short and think the close will prob reflect that.

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

BOL today banker!

2daBank

Long Beach st +7

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    BOL today banker!
    You too brother.. agree with you on lbst but I'm a pussy and generally take the points! Lol.. occasionally I put .25 on these money lines and generally up my ats play to win 1.25 in those cases but for threads tracking purposes I try and keep it simple and just post record,, I ain't trying to convince anyone of anything so not spending the extra time explaining my amounts for each play or any of that. Think we do enough for folks as is!! Lol

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Wish I spoke out more and saved you on the Xavier-nati game! Sorry brotha haha.

2daBank

Wish I spoke out more and saved you on the Xavier-nati game! Sorry brotha haha.
    Lol, no worries my dude, like I said it was far from my favorite by any stretch. The only regret I have is seeing how I bet it mostly for action cause was excited to watch and I didn't even get to watch! Been out running around all morning instead!!

Had I known that was gonna be the case it would have been easy pass, I try not to simply play for action much these days but every once in awhile I get caught up betting cause I want to watch. Just wish I'd known I wasn't gonna watch!! Now I'm out in yard doing yard work so I can put all the xmas lights and crap up for the little woman! Lol

GPrime19

Me too haha, being in the northwest I was out too late to wake up so early, cost me cause I wanted to bet wolverines too.. I did get to watch the second half when Xavier was cruising but irrelevant, never got the bet in.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

The way things have been going..... I'd be scared to bet a road team. Home teams SEEM to be covering more....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    The way things have been going..... I'd be scared to bet a road team. Home teams SEEM to be covering more....
    Never a easy task winning on road in hostile environment for these youngsters but I've managed to pluck out quite a few road winners. While it a tough deal in some these gyms I also think knowing that tends to present some value at times.. it was a mistake in a rivalry as intense as cincy/Xavier but I'm quite confident in bunch of road teams I played today, they be fine.

2daBank

Utah -14

2daBank

Old dominion +2.. sorry so close to tip, meant to post sooner but got busy.

2daBank

Smu -3

GPrime19

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Old dominion +2.. sorry so close to tip, meant to post sooner but got busy.
    Damn haha, been out and about haven’t been checking in as much, I’m on VCU.. at least one of us wins lol

2daBank

Damn haha, been out and about haven’t been checking in as much, I’m on VCU.. at least one of us wins lol
    Yea I havnt really been able to check anybody's threads either. After I put it in I saw lot of guys were on vcu. I dunno maybe I'm seeing wrong. Pissed off enough I waited when I coulda had +4 but figured maybe it go up more before tip, easy to lose numbers when you busy all day. Lol

2daBank

Ah shit, just realized I failed to post couple others that just tipped. Whoops., so busy with xmas lights and other fam stuff, trying to figure out whether to hedge few NCAA football parlays I got, playing more games!!! Running around like chicken w head cut off!! Oh well I guess, not as if I don't have enough plays posted!! Lmao

2daBank

Took yesterday off so I could get my head busted on shitty NFL, lol.. Not good Saturday losing bunch of juice. Just got caught up playing too many games. 8-9 on Saturday bringing overall record to 62-53.

2daBank

I love the gators this year, think the brand of ball they play very exciting., that said man they havnt played since blowing the pk80 final to puke in a game they had multiple double digit leads. That a long layoff, nov 26th was last time they were in a game, think that a even bigger deal for team like gators who need the jump shots to fall.

On other hand fsu has had fairly long layoff as well,, their last game was the 28th at Rutgers so not a huge advantage there. More importantly I think Is Fsu really hasn't been tested yet which as ya'll know I think is a pretty big deal. Rutgers was seriously the best team noles have faced this season! And that was a chore for them!!

Last year in this game at fsu the gators shot atrociously from behind the arc and the charity stripe, basically losing a 5 point game from the ft line where noles made 9 more FTs. You wouldn't expect that to happen this year as gators rank 15th in the country shooting better than 78% from the line as a team. 3 guys that made huge impacts for noles in this game no longer there, noles have size advantage as most teams do on gators but nearly as significant as last year imo. Think they made a tough line here,, not thrilled with the idea of laying 9 but don't think I want the dog here.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I have the Gators -10 max. Line too tough for me. I'll pass.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I have the Gators -10 max. Line too tough for me. I'll pass.
    Yea I agree. Same for me.

2daBank

Western Carolina +6.. had pretty good success fading what I find unjustified steam and this gave fits the bill. Of course the catamounts have a bad record, they have played the 4th toughest schedule in the country and have done it all on the road and nuetral courts! This only their second home game and only 3rd game they playing a team not in the top 150 (umass debatable but you get the idea).. app st lost on the road to a jmu team I'd put right around catamounts. I thought this line might have been little high at open and has only steamed up from there. Give me the home squad who taking a big step down in competition in a game I think comes down to wire.

2daBank

Western Carolina +6.. had pretty good success fading what I find unjustified steam and this gave fits the bill. Of course the catamounts have a bad record, they have played the 4th toughest schedule in the country and have done it all on the road and nuetral courts! This only their second home game and only 3rd game they playing a team not in the top 150 (umass debatable but you get the idea).. app st lost on the road to a jmu team I'd put right around catamounts. I thought this line might have been little high at open and has only steamed up from there. Give me the home squad who taking a big step down in competition in a game I think comes down to wire.
    Michigan/osu under 136

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hey bro, you see that 1st half total for UTSA / OK. ?......very unusual..

GPrime19

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    I’m getting exactly what you said other day, -8 and divide by 2. 80.5

2daBank

Missouri st -2 -117..rematch game, bison won this by 3 at Missouri st in a game the bears shot 1-17 from behind the arc! That won't happen again. Bears playing way better basketball since that game and just came off a drumming of sdst so they been in the area.

2daBank

Few points higher than should be right? What makes it off??

CappinTerp

Few points higher than should be right? What makes it off??
    The fact that,it's rarely price above that equation......................Hey I just came back to ur thread to apologetic,that a was in here talking,thinking it was my thread...duh ,. Did not mean to get in ur way!.................................... .........BOL You are right it's higher,than normal.

GPrime19

The fact that,it's rarely price above that equation......................Hey I just came back to ur thread to apologetic,that a was in here talking,thinking it was my thread...duh ,. Did not mean to get in ur way!.................................... .........BOL You are right it's higher,than normal.
    So when this happens it means they are begging for under money?

CappinTerp

YES

2daBank

Lol, all good bro, you always welcome here.

2daBank

Gonna be hard for them to go over that number w that start,

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Michigan/osu under 136

Never let you cash without a sweat....whew.

First 1234567 ... Last