Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Delaware -2.5

They win by 4.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I been wanting to wager on this one but my shitty bookie won't post the damn game up

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

I have a feeling it goes the other way.. Also like the over.

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Delaware's starting and backup PF are out, so I wouldn't be confident on this pick
    My lean is on the Seahawks +2.5 but no play might be the go here.

Public is all over Delaware
    Good Luck.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Good luck sir; I hate putting money down on crappy teams

Wilforth
    Update your status

Delaware was a 5.5-point dog at Wilmington. So Wilmington are supposed to be a 1.5-point favorite at Delaware. The books are aware of the situation with Delaware's PG and have yet installed Delaware as 2.5-point favorite. Just wait and see what will happen in this game. Don't forget that Delaware won the 1H in Wilmington by 8 points before collapsing in the 2H and losing by a mere 3 points.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I like it.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Don't know about this one. 2 PF's out for Deleware and UNCW has played some good teams tough.

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

this is a coin flip--iin that case take the home team--this game has been PP twice.gl

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Degen game guys

John the Don
    John the Don's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think I would lean toward UNCW. Not a lot of teams have 2 big men that they can afford to lose. Any kind of foul trouble would be horrific for Delaware. Although, I'm not making a play on this because I don't know all that much about either team. For those who do, does UNCW play a power game or an up tempo/guard oriented game?

Wilforth
    Update your status

Sometimes PGs slow down the pace of the game. Delaware are likely to become more offensively potent when PG duties are shared among all the players. I like Delaware in this spot despite missing 2 big men.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I watched Wilmington beat Penn St in an early season tourny. They looked very good! They have been really up and down all year. They won at William & Mary, lost by 2 at Virginia and Richmond, lost by single digits to Miami FL and South Florida. At the same token, they lost to Towson at home, and Georgia St.

UNCW gets most production offensively from two players. They have a little PG Tomko, who can be very good when he's dropping shots. Averaging 3.5 TO's, so thats been an issue. John Fields is a beast down low, transfer from East Carolina. He put up decent numbers in C-USA, and is averaging 11.6ppg, 9.7reb and 2.5 blocks this year. I don't know anything about Delaware, but if there missing there two best big men, Fields could have a FIELD day.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I watched Wilmington beat Penn St in an early season tourny. They looked very good! They have been really up and down all year. They won at William & Mary, lost by 2 at Virginia and Richmond, lost by single digits to Miami FL and South Florida. At the same token, they lost to Towson at home, and Georgia St.

UNCW gets most production offensively from two players. They have a little PG Tomko, who can be very good when he's dropping shots. Averaging 3.5 TO's, so thats been an issue. John Fields is a beast down low, transfer from East Carolina. He put up decent numbers in C-USA, and is averaging 11.6ppg, 9.7reb and 2.5 blocks this year. I don't know anything about Delaware, but if there missing there two best big men, Fields could have a FIELD day.
    You have good points there. But don't forget that this same UNCW beat Delaware at home by only 3 points. UNCW may be the slightly better team but home court counts a lot in CBB games.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Sure does Wilforth. One thing that may hurt Delaware at home today is the fact that its a 1:00 tip. Sure they have the comfort of shooting backdrop, rims, etc. but I can't imagine them having a lively crowd for a 1:00pm tip to watch a 6-17 team.

I'm not betting the game, but I'd beware.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Sure does Wilforth. One thing that may hurt Delaware at home today is the fact that its a 1:00 tip. Sure they have the comfort of shooting backdrop, rims, etc. but I can't imagine them having a lively crowd for a 1:00pm tip to watch a 6-17 team.
    Some degenerate fans will show up. Plus don't forget that the unemployment rate is quite high at this time. So expect some idle folks to show up and make some noise.

Hebodk
    Hebodk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2852

I'm on Delaware -2,5 - GL Wilforth. Great info though Regul8er!

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

unc wilmington is the play. like he said they are a good team if they are on just are inconsistent. i will take the better team + the points in this spot

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dlweaver View Post
    unc wilmington is the play. like he said they are a good team if they are on just are inconsistent. i will take the better team + the points in this spot
    That is it! I enjoy fading inconsistent teams when they come up against desperate teams.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

MR. Wilforth, one question, if this game, went along schedule and was played last night would you still be taking it? I'm having alot of problems figuring out a side on this one. Yes line doesn't seem right with Delware -2.5 with 2 of their players being hurt, but why then does they public seem to be all over them. I'm looking into who wins postponed games that start early the next day right now. Intuitively it should favor Delaware because WIllmington had to spend another night on the road, in a shitty hotel while Delaware got to go home. But as we know this game, is often Counterintuitive.

rookie116
    rookie116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Tough call with two bad teams here

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    MR. Wilforth, one question, if this game, went along schedule and was played last night would you still be taking it? I'm having alot of problems figuring out a side on this one. Yes line doesn't seem right with Delware -2.5 with 2 of their players being hurt, but why then does they public seem to be all over them. I'm looking into who wins postponed games that start early the next day right now. Intuitively it should favor Delaware because WIllmington had to spend another night on the road, in a shitty hotel while Delaware got to go home. But as we know this game, is often Counterintuitive.
    This pick is based on the following:

1) Instinct 45%
    2) Delaware's home court advantage 35%
    3) Wilmington's inconsistency 10%
    5) Wilmington's tendency to play down to the level of competition 10%

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry man i would pick wilmington if anything based on my evaluation; it'll be fun to see who's right

Hebodk
    Hebodk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2852

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Some degenerate fans will show up. Plus don't forget that the unemployment rate is quite high at this time. So expect some idle folks to show up and make some noise.

Wilforth - I have never used unemployment in my betting analyst

Is house debt a issue too - for or against Delaware sorry

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

go seahawks!

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I like UNC here...should be a very close game

kishipp
    kishipp's Avatar Become A Pro!

having TOUGH time making a decision on this game

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

When was that game. Last year?

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

seahawks ML is the bet

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    I was an NCAA athlete (baseball) and the fact that Wilmington had to spend another night on the road in a hotel should have no barring on the game. These type of experiences can help a team, and allow them time to gel, away from the distractions you can experience on campus.

Wilforth
    Update your status

The line is now at 3 despite the Blue Hens missing their PG!

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Trends are against us UNC backers, but to much of the public riding Del....scary for them

Regul8er
    Wordd

I was going to stay away from this one, but I've talked myself into Wilmington +3. Going to hold off a few more minutes to see if it jumps to +3.5.

I can thank RW for the free $25 SuperBowl Prop bet, in which I took the Saints -10.5 at +650. RW won't let me get out of the game!

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

put a couple of bucks on unc but not anything signifcant; just to make following the game interesting

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i passed on the Superbowl i can surely pass on this shitfest and wait for WVU to beat Nova down tonight...gl to all

1234 ... Last