teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by shizark420 View Post
    Or you should have followed the guy who actually posted his play on here.. you would have won vs a bunch of guys spewing an opinon around 15 min before the game starts..

Already had the Delaware ML, but I thought it would be less than a 7 pt spread, so I hit up UNC-Wilm. 2nd half spread. Up a half unit, so it's not all bad.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    If you guys have seen the loses I've experienced in the last 2 months, it would blow your mind.

The most recent was Santa Clara 2nd half +12 (tie game at half). St. Mary's gets a rebound with 3 seconds left up by 11, and Santa Clara fouls, St. Marys knocks down both to win by 13.

Ummm, what else recently. Yesterday I had Iowa/Ohio St under 125.5. Total is at 121, Ohio St up by 10 with 12 seconds and Iowa fouls. Well Ohio St hits both free throws, and Iowa comes down and drains a meaningless three with 2 seconds left. The funny thing is watching the last few minutes, I knew it was going to happen.

I lost a Cavs 2nd half spread when they missed 3 out of 6 free throws, Kyle Korver hit a behind the backboard fade away, and some guy with a 10-day contract, busted a 3 in a defender's eye to carry the Jazz to victory. Some shi'ite.

kboiler
    kboiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love day games

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

limit bet sizes man don't get down on one game/ only bet the amount that you can laugh win or lose

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by Power Play View Post
    limit bet sizes man don't get down on one game/ only bet the amount that you can laugh win or lose
    Agreed! This was just a 1 unit play and a bonus to start the day if it hits but not a bad hit so you have ti chase later

First ... 78910