2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lots of Games not many Plays

good sized slate of games tonight just isnt really a whole lot out there i love...see a few potential nightmares for the majority but unlike last night im not as confident at taking the other side of those games...so im gonna try and scrape together a decent little card but as a warning im only going half a my normal bet size on these as there is no point giving back what we been taking so far this week....

FSU +13....i think fsu can hang in this game....big advantage down low and good enough defense to keep duke from going crazy from behing the arc...only concern is will the duke refs keep fsu bigs in foul trouble with there bs calls...duke + duke refs sometimes lead to duke blowouts at home..im willing to take that chance though and roll with the noles

Iowa +10.5...breaking my self imposed ban from the big-10 for the 2nd day in a row as it worked out yesterday so i will try again...classic big-10 shit fest should be ugly with not much scoring...iowa been playing much better as of late picking up a road win at indy and also playing mich st tough in East Lansing...

Akron -1.5....i swear if this doesnt hit i will not take another MAC team on the road again...really feel this 1 is worth a shot though...w.mich has a great home record but so far they have only been hosting the bottom of the barrel MAC clubs...the zips have shown they can go on the road and win of coarse they have laid a egg as well but the fact they have a decent road win in conf and they went to wyo early in the year and got a w is good enough for me to roll the dice on 1 more mac road team..

Vandy +6.5...this to many points imo the game should be a battle...ten has come back down to earth a little as of late of coarse they been on the road and they play pretty inspired ball at home....think ten lack of depth could really be a factor in this one as that big man for vandy is a matchup problem and could get some players in foul trouble

2 team teaser...

Nova -6....think they run nd out of the gym but why not take the insurance..nova guards should have there way with nd

Northeastern -6...these guys have been on a freakin tear just beating down the whole conference and there is nothing about drexel that should change any of that....

not sure why i keep doing these teasers as the last 2 days both have hit with no need for the tease...in fact that is why i stopped doing them a few weeks ago when i was on a tear with them..guess i need the security blanket on some games...but i do feel both these teams cover the 10..

few more leans i havnt decided if im going to play or not...

Marshal +2.5....hoping this line creeps up a little more as i feel the hurd are capable of winning this but it should be close so if i could get another point or 2 i would be on it for sure...mem is and has been the class of conf usa for quite some time but this year they are way closer to the pack and the pack is getting better while mem is going the wrong direction they should get marshals best shot tonight and if they cannot match the intensity level mar will take this..

Col -3...these guys are tough at home...a little worried Nebraska's ugly style will keep this close and not sure i trust col to close out a close game..its a late tip so ill decide on it later..

as always look forward to hearing every1s thoughts on these and any other games you would like to talk about...gl to every1 tonight whatever you decide to play

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

I'm liking Marshall and Vandy today. GL on your card today 2da!

QuitHating
    QuitHating's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bank always enjoy your threads. Nice job so far this week keep up the good work.

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

temple is only -1.5

2daBank

as funny as it sounds sportsfan numbers wise the line is right on i think...they really not that far off in the power rankings throw in 4 for home court and bam you got your 1.5 spread...dont really like it though not sure i really trust temple which is strange cause i like good defensive teams and they play good d but they seriously lack scoring punch

2daBank

oh ya sportsfan while your here how you like the end of the venus/Li match...what did you tell me again?

2daBank

quithating thanks for the kind words...

gl to you as well Hatter

sportsfan2009

akron -1.5???? they suck ???/

sportsfan2009

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    oh ya sportsfan while your here how you like the end of the venus/Li match...what did you tell me again?
    GOOD JOB
    i did not bet tennis last night i lost badly on tennis a couple of days ago and got over it

2daBank

djokovic screwed me over to end the night had his punk ass in a 3 team he was looking good to then his pussy started hurting and he pretty much gave up..did cash the over in that match though..gotta be beginners luck cause these last 2 days i been hitting the shit out of tennis and before this tournament ive never seen half these ppl play

sportsfan2009

YEAH good luck with tennis i was the same way and now i can not win shit with tennis oh well i need baseball season to start **** thats were i am the king

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im playing these:

Temple -1
    Vandy +6.5
    FSU +12.5

2daBank

nobodyukno..temple scares me kind of game every1 will be on and i hate that..i can certainly see why your playing it though temple the better team for sure..there d gonna have to play real well as they lack scoring punch and char can score...gl tonight

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan2009 View Post
    of coarse they suck..its the MAC they all kinda suck!!! far as sucky mac teams go though i like the zips

2daBank

there some messed up line movement going on with the col buffaloes

sportsfan2009

lol alright man cya you later when i go 10-0 tonight

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

heres what i like.san antonio.portland.toronto and new jersey

2daBank

make sure you get those 10 winners posted before tip-off so we can all follow your greatness my friend

2daBank

oiler i hate nba on wed for some reason and this week is no exception i really didnt see anything that i could bet..BOL tonight

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

ok like i said i do like temple over charlotte.theie defense is tight,think penn state will get their first win in conference today vs illinois and notre dame will need the points to cover against nova

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    nobodyukno..temple scares me kind of game every1 will be on and i hate that..i can certainly see why your playing it though temple the better team for sure..there d gonna have to play real well as they lack scoring punch and char can score...gl tonight
    Thanks. I guess Ill hope for Fernandez to drop 30 again.

Does anybody like Penn St PK at home to Illinois? Id like to see people jump on Illinois to push the line a little bit, but it seems like every time I put something on PSU it comes back to bite me. Probably a no play.

2daBank

thats the way i feel about it either pen st or no play...no play for me

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

i think penn will start strong and get their first conference win against illinois.illinos plays the elite teams in their division tough but when they go against am iferior team ,they blow

2daBank

i agree oiler just not gonna bet it but i certainly think your on the right side

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

tenn will be angry after their whuppin at georgia--so i have to take the fired up pearl--(remember the kansas factor-they beat them at home)-fsu anytime a U goes to duke they can get blown out--its just to risky to put cash on the seminoles going into a shit storm--like the rest--gl

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best play of the day without question is Bradley -2.5. Get on it now.

Bradley is playing very well lately, Creighton is average at best this year, and below average on the road. And that was before their 2nd leading scorer was suspended

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan2009 View Post
    akrons pretty decent.
    goodluck bank.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good stuff!

Good luck 2daBank!

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I agree with you Bank about there not being many plays today...I do see a few on your list I especially feel good about..Colo and Vandy picks...BOL tonight

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

2da - After watching you for awhile I'm going to parlay your teaser. GL

2daBank

glitch
    jersey
    busterfly

gl to all you guys as well here's to hoping we all make some money tonight

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I might tail you tonight 2daBank. It's gonna be hard tho after you made me take Djokovic

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    2da - After watching you for awhile I'm going to parlay your teaser. GL
    lol...thats probably not a bad idea rick..actually it probably a damn good idea as the 15 teasers or so i have posted think ive missed 1 and 2 of them actually needed the points...gl tonight my friend

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I might tail you tonight 2daBank. It's gonna be hard tho after you made me take Djokovic
    lol..ya id be fukin pissed if i was you

2daBank

only reason im not pissed is because it was clear to me you picked the right guy just to bad his pussy started hurting...at least the over 41 was easy....

1234 Last