2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I might tail you tonight 2daBank. It's gonna be hard tho after you made me take Djokovic
    if you tail me tonight please do so with caution as of coarse i like these plays but not as much as the last few nights

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

GL tonight buddy

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I will use caution. BTW, right after u left Djokovic took a medical timeout so he could puke. Never seen anything like that. I'm taking Murray over Cilic for obvious reasons. Parlaying that with Serena over Li. Serena should overpower Li fairly easily. She just has to keep her focus and get her serve back on track. Might also throw in Henin over Zheng as well.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gonnakillit View Post
    Best play of the day without question is Bradley -2.5. Get on it now.

Bradley is playing very well lately, Creighton is average at best this year, and below average on the road. And that was before their 2nd leading scorer was suspended
    ya a 1st of all i dont bet teams that are getting 70% of the action and the line is falling 2nd i saw your thread on this every1 did there really isnt any need to go around to every1s threads with this shit we all can see what you think about the game so its not necessary....you seem like kind of a attention whore to me...no disrespect but know1 in here gonna suck you off if your little pick hits or not...i see your pretty new and maybe just dont know better but just put your Best Play of the day on your thread and let it be

2daBank

im sure if it hits you gonna go all around so proud of yourself..save it there lot of ppl pickin winners w/o all this bs

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Tennis play...

Bet Serena to lose tonight... Bum leg and mentally grueling match last night. I don't think she has it in her... Li honestly beat the better of the 2 Williams last night (with Serena being hurt), I feel like she takes out Serena tonight...

I'm going out on a limb, and riding her momentum @ +400 tonight... BOL all who play!!!

2daBank

im pissed at tennis today all the spreads are to damn high cant even get a good payout on the favs parleying them together...i may bet a couple totals on the late games or take a shot with a dog but not feeling real great about any of it may just wait till the final to bet

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Serena isn't really hurt. She's been wrapping like that for a while. If she can just serve she should win. She is way to powerful a hitter for Li to handle. I also believe that Serena has had a tougher draw. GL either way man!

RetardStrength

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    im pissed at tennis today all the spreads are to damn high cant even get a good payout on the favs parleying them together...i may bet a couple totals on the late games or take a shot with a dog but not feeling real great about any of it may just wait till the final to bet
    I hear ya... It is tough, these lines are crazy... I have a quarter on Li as of right now, if she wins, I walk away with a benjamin, if she loses, not the end of the world... Gametime decision though on the value of her. Might float that 25 to 100 to win 400... I dunno, something is just telling me that this is not Serena's year.

She could very well come out and overpower Li, but I'm rolling with the momentum of the underdog...

Henin is def the play on the other side though...

2daBank

ya doubt im going against serena ill happily just keep the cash i won on Li last game not gonna push my luck again..RS no offense but i think you got a screw lose saying venus was playing better of the 2 sisters right now...hell thats why i took Li yesterday because venus has been so shaky

2daBank

i dont think it serenas year i think henin beats her

RetardStrength

Serena isn't really hurt. She's been wrapping like that for a while. If she can just serve she should win. She is way to powerful a hitter for Li to handle. I also believe that Serena has had a tougher draw. GL either way man!
    "Hurt" may be a little too strong a word to use, I agree with you there... I just dunno though. I can tell you anything you want to know about Tennis, I've grown up with it... With the exception of Nadal's vagina pain, and Djoka vomiting between games, leading to his demise, I've banked on this tourney quite well...

That leg slows her serve down a little. Notice she is going wide, A LOT... If she can place it all night, she will be fine, but as seen throughout that match last night, she's moving very poorly, serve is not all there, and the close is always the hardest thing in tennis when you're the underdog and you're up big. If you heard Serena's post-match interview, she expressed how she was down 4-0 in the second, and basically said "might as well start going for it" and that got her back in the match and led to the victory, riding her new found confidence all the way through the 3rd...

I've been playing tennis since I could stand and hold a racquet... Not trying to inflate my credability, just trying to express that I don't just "roll with the favorites" and actually think these plays out pretty well.

Don't get me wrong, Serena can come out and overpower Li, but Li is rolling right now, nothing to lose against the #1 seed who yes, had a tough draw, and squeeked by last night.

As always, BOL to all.

2daBank

i would really like to fade W&M tonight but not sure i can pull the trigger...guess ill just wait for another time but if any1 is on them i wouldnt be betting the house payment or anything

2daBank

RS...MU knows his tennis as well...hell that guy been pickin united handball wtf ever it is winners all week...

2daBank

lets get back to hoops im sick of tennis i havnt got any good sleep all week because of it

RetardStrength

ya doubt im going against serena ill happily just keep the cash i won on Li last game not gonna push my luck again..RS no offense but i think you got a screw lose saying venus was playing better of the 2 sisters right now...hell thats why i took Li yesterday because venus has been so shaky

Haha, hey remember, I was backing you/telling you to play Li last night... We BOTH got paid!!

Serena is just not the #1 seed she usually is right now, that's all I can say

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

make sure you get those 10 winners posted before tip-off so we can all follow your greatness my friend

will have them in 6 mins

RetardStrength

lets get back to hoops im sick of tennis i havnt got any good sleep all week because of it

Sounds good... I'm done talkin tennis!!

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good luck again today with your plays 2da. You've been on fire recently. I've been as cold as a wet fish the last few days. Ready to bounce back with Texas Tech. Already locked in at +17.5. Also toying with adding a smaller play on William and Mary. Also think George Mason can cover. Any views about these 2 leans?

2daBank

i really dont like W&M at all of coarse that isnt saying much cause there been quite a few times ive passed on this team while every1 cashes...for some reason i didnt look into the GM game...gl with your plays tonight

sportsfan2009

here is the first 5 plays

Tenn and Vandy under 69 first half

Charlotte +2

Tenn and Vandy under 147 1/2 4 game

Wichta State -7

Penn st and Ill. under 132

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Majority of people are on W&M but the line has dropped from 3.5 to 2.5

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Anyone got thoughts on SMU -4.5 at home against Central Florida? 73% on Cent Florida but line has dropped

2daBank

i know it MU but 1 thing i have learned about W&M this year is you cant always read a lot into the line movement with them as for some reason or another this goes on with a lot of there games....only thing i can figure is there some ppl with deep pockets fading this team a lot...i dont mind fading them im just real selective about it as they are ats monsters....i prefer a team a little more athletic than JMU so illl just leave it alone tonight

2daBank

Anyone got thoughts on SMU -4.5 at home against Central Florida? 73% on Cent Florida but line has dropped
    when i was capping these gmaes for some reason i skipped over a handful and this happened to be 1 of them so i got no clue...think tennis is the reason as my eyes hurt from lack of sleep this week

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6298

whats up man noticed you been on a roll wondering if you had a thought on the st joes umass game, the more i look at it the more it seems st joes is the play. Appreciate any insight bol

2daBank

what up exposing havnt seen you around much this week...honestly when i saw how 1 sided st joes was getting bet i kinda just ignored that game as i doubt i could find a reason to play umass and you know how much i hate siding with the majority...sorry wish i could be a bigger help...gl tonight my friend

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan2009 View Post
    here is the first 5 plays

Tenn and Vandy under 69 first half

Charlotte +2

Tenn and Vandy under 147 1/2 4 game

Wichta State -7

Penn st and Ill. under 132
    BOL with that Vandy 1H under. like that one a lot.

Thenation781
    Thenation781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

Love the Akron play..Tough call to Take FSU when they give up so many 3's a game..

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Damnit. Northeastern is already getting throttled at home

2daBank

i hear ya nation and id be lying if i didnt say it not usually a good idea to bet against puke at home..just think fla st got a huge advantage down low think they can keep this 1 somewhat close

2daBank

Damnit. Northeastern is already getting throttled at home
    ya i saw that not gonna panic to early though....

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

played a few games tonite vill, temple ,creighton,n mex, but the best one I think is Hofstra,2 shit teams playing each other Hofstra lost 5 in a row, it open up @5 shot up to 6- and 60%of the action on NcWil Sort of liked Prov really short number but could not bet it after blowing a 12pt lead with 45 seconds left in the game agianst S Fla the other nite. Good luck with your plays.

2daBank

hofstra was a good bet...i leaned that way they looking like the gonna roll at the moment nice play...

marshal is staying just a lean i am not going to make a play on them

sportsfan2009

okay start tonight first winner win we got tenn and vandy under 69 winner

First 1234 Last