ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Correction URI vs STAN on ESPNU 9:30

ringemup

The Duckd avoid a push and cash the 2nd H with buzzer beater 3! Stay tuned msybe 2H play on UNi/Lou game if I see value.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Uri would be doing ok if they didn't foul every possession

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Uri would be doing ok if they didn't foul every possession
    lol doesn't help that they are the road team but they went on a nice run down by 4 St half hopefully they adjust and try to contain Randle better.

ringemup

Don't see much value on UNI-LOU 2H UNI is a good 2H team but they aren't getting too many clean looks. At the same time +3 on LOU has no value when they are up 9 a sucker bet not worth taking.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Small play under 65

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Small play under 65
    Nice call.

Stay tuned for NIT picks tonight. Make some dough while we get our homework done on the sweet 16 feel free to discuss the matchups. Initially I like Wichita St., Utah as possible plays think ND as good as they are offensively they are absolutely awful on defense among the worst in div1 in defensive efficiency rankings that is exactly the type of team that gets knocked out eventually. Then with Utah and Duke I feel like finally Duke faces a team that has just as much scoring as they do. Utahs been under the radar a bit in this tourney but seem to have found their touch again and they are very dangerous coming out of the PAC12 nevertheless it should be an entertaining matchup with upset potential. Think Utah got a good prep game by handling Gtowns bigs down low though Okafors a different beast. But I like their explosiveness, ability to turn teams over and play very unselfish basketball with ability to shoot lights out along with a pure scorer in Wright makes this team a serious sleeper.

ringemup

LA TECH +3.5 vs TEX AM 7ET. ESPN

I like Bulldogs here to keep close in a tight game. AM has really suffered since losing leading go to scorer House as he is still out with the ankle injury. An injury like that only adds more pressure to a basketball team that has struggled down the stretch to adjust to his absence. They did earn a solid win vs Montana few days back but they are going to face a team that is much more athletic, rugged, and can play at a frenetic tempo and turn you over.

AM is a bit susceptible to pressure turning it over on avg about 12 a game and leading PG Caruso who coughs it up at nearly 3 a game. Now SEC obviously is stronger in comparison to CUSA but LATECH beat OKL and GEORGIA last year on the road and have a veteran group that is not fazed by road games. On offense I think they are much more potent than AM without their leading scorer and though AM plays tough D in half court I think they'll be forced to speed up the play at times due to LATECHs full court pressure. I expect AM to eventually wither under pressure and LATECHs experienced upperclassmen to shine through to a likely win. Taking points.
    Points Awarded:

LeaninBack916 gave ringemup 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ringemup

Get it.

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

Hey ringmeup, I am going to play La Tech/Tex A&M game to go under 143. I may hit you up later. Good luck to us all!

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15930

beware of the under, it moved 4.5 points towards the over

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    Hey ringmeup, I am going to play La Tech/Tex A&M game to go under 143. I may hit you up later. Good luck to us all!
    GL.

Adding small play on OTT ML -121 NHL on 7 game W streak gotta ride the hot streak.

eddycash

im on ott -1 +129 my 2nd play this morn gl

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    im on ott -1 +129 my 2nd play this morn gl
    Puck line a possibility too Goalie is on fire for OTT only thing is H2H doesn't support OTT but it's got to end tonight.

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut
    LeaninBack916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

Why only 350 on Ottawa? 350 seems like a piss in the wind with what you normally lay?

ringemup

Adding MURRAYST +3

Think they're too much for Tulsa this team is like a poor version of Davidson back in the OVC days. Like it here. Taking pts.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    Why only 350 on Ottawa? 350 seems like a piss in the wind with what you normally lay?
    I don't lay as much on regular season hockey lol. Playoffs I put up more no doubt.

ringemup

ringemup

Wow Ottawa explodes for 4 in 3rd period and grabs the puckline in the process if anyone was on that too. Congrats!

ringemup

Looks like Murray came to play tonight up by 24. Based on eye test this team is undoubtedly a NCAA team it's unfortunate they couldn't win their conf. Tourney. Keeping my eyes on this team throughout the NIT they look real sharp so far.

ringemup

Adding GST -6.5 1H

10 min til tip

ringemup

ringemup

3-1 night not bad. A few more NIT games tomorrow. Breaking down sweet 16. ZONA at 5:1 to win is pretty good odds for a tenacious bunch like them, 12:1 zags also nice. Mark my words if KENT loses it'll likely be to Zona they've got the size to hang and can really defend.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I'd have to agree on Zona.Couple of coin flips tonight,leaning Stanford under 149.

ringemup

RICH -2.5 vs MIA FL. 7 ET

Hard to go against ACC after their dominance in the NCAA tourney right? While that's nice for them as a conference I don't think it'll be easy for the Canes tonight. I'll give them credit for earning some tough road wins throughout their schedule including beating Duke at Cameron but that doesn't automatically put them on the podium tonight.

While I see that Miami does have a bigger backcourt and a 7 footer in Jekiri they won't have the easy task of utilizing that advantage because of Richmonds stiff matchup zone which they can use to neutralize a size advantage of going man to man. They also give up only 30 % from 3 and Miami will not get a lot of clean looks from outside. To make it worse Miami PG Angel Rodriguez is still out and Lecomte though a good replacement will have added challenge of solving the zone. Based on Miami and their inconsistency I don't fully trust they'll be able to limit turnovers against a quick active zone defense with a backup for the whole game.

On the other hand I like Richmonds ability to space the floor and use their ball movement and quick guards to find the open shooter or attack the rim with cuts via Princeton offense. Now I do give Miami credit as they can be good defensively when they are on but in losses to East. Kentucky and WISC GB they were exposed by quicker teams that can negate their size and athleticism which is what we have here. If Allen and Cline can get Jekiri into early foul trouble even better for the Spiders.

Expect it to be scrappy with a trip to NY for NIT semis on the line but I like home court here and Richmonds ability to break down Miami with their Cut-heavy Princeton offense to prevail. Laying on Richmond. 56/44 on MIA with line moving from RICH -1 to 3 in shops makes my play on Richmond a good one.

ringemup

Adding TB -1.5 +170 pucks they are unconscious at home. Let's do it.

ringemup

Richmond dumping the game away late not the kind of poise I wad looking for,give Miami credit for fighting til the end never a good way to lose but these things happen let's move along.

Adding GST -3.5 1H

Aldridge, Kaman, Batum out I can't see this being good for Portland they've struggled massively since losing Matthews now they lose centerpiece of their offense Alridge, one of their better defenders and 3 of shooters in Batum and serviceable C Kaman. As much as I hate to lay in situations where one team overmatched another because of the chance they mite horse around and take it easy I don't think GST will. It's nearing playoffs so they're in full throttle mode and trying to lock home court down I just don't see Blazers being within one possession at the half they would have to either shoot lights out or get a monster performance out of Alridges backup don't see it happening GST too good defensively. Riding Warriors 1H.

ringemup

ringemup

Adding MURRAY ST ML +120

I like the Racers here we have 2 streaks in play OdU has a 23 home winning streak on the line while Racers have the country's longest winning streak at 11. Despite ODU having a stout defense that likes to keep scores low to their tempo I don't think it'll be that simple. Racers have won 11 in a row on the road for a reason it's because they force the opposition to play into their hands by speeding up the game. You have to remember in this NIT format the shot clock is only 30 sec similar to the NBA and as a result the game is sped up.

Unfortunately it's not in ODUs favor because trying to play run and gun with the Racers is almost suicide. Not to mention ODs leading scorer Freeman may still be hobbled and not 100% makes things even tougher to keep up. I realize the Racers shot a ridiculous 14 for 25 3s last time out at Tulsa but see it as a plus here because ODU itself is coming off a game in which they shot poorly and a struggling offensive team at home vs an explosive Racers squad is not the ideal matchup. Like the Racers they're playing with an edge right now because of the NCAA snub and are playing great team basketball too many weapons inside out. Ride the Racers to win SU.

ringemup

Let's get it with the Racers!

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut
    LeaninBack916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

Any opinion on the LA Tech game?

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    Any opinion on the LA Tech game?
    no play here if anything Temple or nothing tough to play a team going cross country for travel. Racers I like just based on matchup alone.

eddycash

not concerned about the public all over murray st?

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    not concerned about the public all over murray st?
    yes I expected it to be a public play it doesn't matter here I'm simply going with the better team percentages are important but not all the time.

eddycash

hope u win

First 1234 Last