ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    hope u win
    Fukk me ODU hits prayer at buzzer to win after Racers made up 10 pt deficit in under 2 min. Shouldve used the full court pressure earlier dumb coach. They couldn't handle that press at all nice comeback but nothing to show for it. Better team lost they dirt of let ODU take the repo of the game Shouldve been using that full court pressure during game to speed it up Racers HC didn't help his team tonight.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Consider yourself lucky. You pushed. Refund your 2

Should have lost.

Could have lost in OT.

Pushed.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    Consider yourself lucky. You pushed. Refund your 2

Should have lost.

Could have lost in OT.

Pushed.

ringemup

Adding SA-4 1H

ringemup

So I've been tracking the line on WSU ND and as expected more money is coming in on ND as of late yet line has steadily gone up to WICHY -2. From my perspective this not only verifies WICHY as my play as I always say stay with the smart money.

I think there is potential for this to be a great game but in the end WICHY has better coach , defending, and experience to pull this off. I think they can get what they want vs ND offensively with their excellent ball movement and though I know their 3 pt def can be lacking at times ND would have to go lights out to hurt them.

ringemup

Wichita St -2 vs ND. 7:15 ET

book it in now guys tracking percentages on this game til now public has reigned some confetti on ND down to 50/50 which makes Shockers a no public play and s sharp play considering line ain't budged an inch since ND money pouring in.

Like I have stressed WICHY plays defense for the entire game and doesn't take possessions off defensively I expect them to slow this game down and make it into a defensive war a game the Irish won't be comfortable with. They also have an edge in rebounding as ND Is the worst offensive rebounding team left in the tournament. 2nd chances on a neutral floor are deadly and can be the difference bet winning and losing.

Look for WICHY to mix in man/zone early try to switch up looks on Irish I expect close one but Shockers pull it out as they play more efficiently on offense and cut up that Irish D for the win.

Getting on this now before it goes up.

ringemup

Let the Sweet 16 begin.

ringemup

Taking shot on WV +850 Huggins style tough to handle really gonna test KENTUCKYs resolve hopefully they wither under pressure.

ringemup

Gotta give it to ND they just looked sharper think that coaches tragedy really energized them even more. Shot lights out can't do much about that but give them credit. Really disappointed though thought they'd advance but not to be this year.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Gotta give it to ND they just looked sharper think that coaches tragedy really energized them even more. Shot lights out can't do much about that but give them credit. Really disappointed though thought they'd advance but not to be this year.
    Think it was a letdown for WSU. For the last 4-5 years they wanted Kansas. They put a lot into that game. Take nothing away from Notre Dame as they deserved the win.

ringemup

Shockers final four team would've handled this Irish team this squad just not as deep and athletic. ND just had a great game nothing you can do.

ringemup

NC ST +2.5 ML +138

Forget seedings you've got 2 familiar ACC opponents facing each other and one of them gets to advance to the Elite 8. One hand Pitino is a veteran in these types of situations having gone a remarkable 11-1 in his sweet 16 appearances. Gottfried has also had his moments taking his 4th different team to the sweet 16.

NC ST won the first matchup on the road only difference this time being That Chris Jones is not on the team anymore for LoU. In that game LOU was out rebounded and outplayed by NC ST and their 3 headed guard trio esp Barber who got to the stripe and shot 23 FTs. From a matchup standpoint I don't see how this is going to be beneficial to LOU because now frosh Q Snyder will get the assignment on Cat Barber.

If Pitino decides to put Snyder off Barber and go with zone NC ST has shooters in Lacey and Turner to hurt them. I figure LOU will do a much better job of rebounding and paint play than NOVA was able to accomplish but They are not very deep inside so that can come into play.

The way it looks I've always said Guard play dominates in NCAA success and NC ST has done that individually they are a nightmare to match up with the explosive Barber attacking the rim at will to find Abu and Freeman inside and then kick out to potent duo of Turner and Lacey. They've played tough physical defense on the perimeter and bullied their opponents on the glass so far which explains how they were able to beat Nova.

Here I like the Pack to once again contest Lou into taking tough outside shots and that ultimately could be their downfall since ad a team they are not sharpshooters by any stretch of the imagination. Harrell down low will be a challenge for the Pack but they've got some nice bodies down low to neutralize him. Snyder has done nicely filling in so far but he's comingbup against his biggest test in going up against NCST and the 3 headed monster in Barber, Lacey and Turner.

Expect Pack to once again derail the Cards as they will feel the loss of Chris Jones from what could've been a run at the Elite 8.

ringemup

Also leaning Utah no official play yet but play them later if I dont get to it by game time Duke is publics lovefest at 66/34 right now sure they played well vs SDST but that whole team was sick and that was an anemic offensive team coming in Utahs the real deal explosive ability to score the ball.

ringemup

Lay the wood on ZONA tonight rough stretch last few days. Get it back here they get revenge for last years Elite 8 loss. They have the length defense and athleticism to match up with Kaminsky n company. Wisconsin is a slight public play at 55/45 so like it even more. Got Zona advancing here.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15833

have u heard of the legend of twizzle?

eddycash

look into it before u book zona

ringemup

have u heard of the legend of twizzle?

Haha yes he is not going to lose every play no need to be so hard on the guy just giving his opinion. But no I really like this Arizona team they have all the tools to win the Tournament including taking down Kentucky when the time comes.

eddycash

ur play is the only wall stoppin me from taking wisc, im at a roadblock

ringemup

ur play is the only wall stoppin me from taking wisc, im at a roadblock
    I think that a healthy Travean Jackson last year gave Wisconsin a boost because of his ability to create his own shot and he did return last game but is nothing close to being in game shape or top form. That I believe was one of the keys in helping Wisky to the final 4 last yr and they are still deep. But I feel like Zona is even hungrier this yr and is just as dangerous as they were last yr only a year wiser. Kaminsky is a tough matchup for anyone and I think Tarzewski has his hands full but Zona stifles you with their smothering perimeter defense and will try to beat WISKY the same way Duke did by imposing their athleticism and length on them. You've got McConnell a smart floor general who guides their offense, studs in Stanley Johnson and Jefferson on the wings then Ashley and Tarzewski patrolling the paint along with 3 solid guys coming off bench and another center coming off the bench in Ristic a big body to give them depth inside. Just don't see this team losing again without a completely in-form Jackson they don't have as much playmaking ability.

ringemup

Shot at ND ML +620 for what it's worth hoping they shoot lights out.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Shot at ND ML +620 for what it's worth hoping they shoot lights out.
    Jerian Grant played too selfish down the stretch they missed a killer opportunity as ipset was there for the taking. Course the refs are going to bail Kentucky out with that foul at end of game they know ratings are at stake with Kentucky being knocked out at this point. Damn Irish just needed to put one last dagger into this team couldn't do it was hell of a game though.

Like Louisville +2.5 a lot today convinced Pitino has this team in a zone right now even with Chris Jones out. The way Harrell is dominating inside and timely outside shooting and Rozier taking over games I like their chances. Izzo has his guys really fired up and playing great but I feel like this is maybe the end of the road for them. Ability of Pitino to mix in different zone looks just makes them tough to score against especially with Mathiang and Harrell protecting the rim.

Great coaching matchup but Ill take Pitino here and his guys. 66/34 public just unloading on the Izzo train well I guess they haven't failed yet but the line tells me there's sharp money on the Cards and I gotta like the Cards here Pitino has this team playing like s true final 4 contender.

First 1234