ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Let's go get it.

ringemup

Next up Buffalo+4.5 ML +185

This Bulls squad excels at a high tempo pace which will be the case vs WV and they've held their own playing the big boys in nonConf. Play I like their shooters ability of guards to make plays and a tough beast inside in Moss. WV with a hobbled backcourt will be under pressure to perform I think this is an upset in the deck today. 12 taking down 5 this could be the one.

ringemup

Cashed The Jayhawks lets bank the Bulls here.

ringemup

Fukkin refs decided this one calling a touch foul on guy fighting for post position with a min left in the game....terrible officiating giving momentum to one team without them even earning it. Unfukkin real.

ringemup

Adding OK ST -1

Almost 60 % on ORE lines shifted from pk to OK ST -1. I'll tell you why I like OK ST here they not only have revenge from NCAA loss but they have actually more experience with players that have been in the NCAA tourney. And for some of their seniors this is a chance at redemption. While they seemed to struggle down the stretch I like the talent and ability to compete with the best as they beat Baylor twice, Kansas and Texas. Most of their struggles down the stretch I attribute to getting worn down by playing big physical teams like OKL and WV down the stretch.

With more than a weeks rest I like this team to recharge and game plan for Oregon and attack them with Nash and Conbins inside. They haven't shot well down the stretch but have the shooters outside to click is they find the right balance. for Oregon I think they played extremely well down the stretch but I think they will face a physical rugged scrappy game in which they will likely be challenged to execute a finesse 3pt shooting offense.

Using this approach I think OKsT has enough weapons and like them to get the revenge on a neutral floor by running defenders at Young and attempting to take the Ducks out of their game. Like OK ST to advance.

ringemup

ringemup

OK ST just has no heart to win just sad.
    One last play to erase losses for the night PROV -2.5

Big size advantage for PROV vs undersized Dayton team and even against Boise you could tell it hurt them. This time they don't get their home court 2d round and have to be spent after coming back several times vs Boise. PROV have great guard play complemented by good inside play in the paint and their length could be an issue vs Dayton who seemed to struggle at times to find offense last game. I like PROV to attack inside and use their length to defend Dayton and slow down their perimeter game. Their balance and versatility will win the game as they overcome last years early exit to NC.

ringemup

Ugly day last nite Topped off by PROV looking like dumpster.

starting off today Cincy +15.5

real physical rugged test for KEN this teams got size and tenacity on the low block log of teams don't have they've beat SMU twice SD St n NC ST. I think they can get under KENTs skin a bit and they'll be looking to make this a tough-nosed contest played in the low digits. As long as refs don't call the game too tight I like Cincy to stay close throughout. As much as Kent. Gets all the hype with nba prospects left n right Cincyd got good talent too just not at that level but they are a former Big East team with that physical rugged mentality that can affect even the most talented of teams. Taking pts.

ringemup

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Got em through the backdoor!

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Got em through the backdoor!
    Indeed they kept it close enough to cover all that matters.

Next looking at the NC St-VIL and GST-XAV games will have play on one shortly.

ringemup

Adding NC ST. +10

when you look for a team that can pull an upset you look for certain qualities like ability to hit the 3, to defend and rebound and good guard play. That is something the Pack have the ability to showcase it has just been inconsistent at times.

Funny thing is you look at this team and see that they won 7 of 9 to close the season yet people are not sold on them because of a few head-scratchers like getting beat by BC on the road and then getting pasted vs Duke in the ACC tourney.

But it ill tell you what from what I see from ability this team can beat anyone on any night if they are on. They own wins vs Duke, Louisville, NC, and nearly beat ND and UVA in barn burners. One thing you can't teach is experience and this team knows how to step up in big games vs the big teams and thrive when their back is against the wall.

I think this will be the case tonight when they play 1 seed Nova and they know they will get overlooked playing a team that has a glitzy 32-2 record. As wonderful as that record is the Big East is not as strong top to bottom as it has been 3 4 yrs ago. The Pack have been tested by playing superior teams in the ACC and don't fear anyone when they step onto the floor.

I like them to use their big guards on the wings to try to contest Nova on the perimeter and pound them on the glass where Nova is not very strong. I like Barber to lead the Pack at the point as he did in the LSU game and come up big. In the same way they derailed Duke by contesting shots and dominating play inside I like the Pack as dogs to play at a high level and vie for a possible upset. Taking pts.

ringemup

A 4-star play tonight On Wolfpack. let's get it.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

2 winners.... Nice day.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    2 winners.... Nice day.
    Needed it glad to help.

ringemup

Early play TEM -4 in the NIT 11 ET ESPN

GW typically struggles against teams that play tough physical defense and have athletic guards that can attack the rim similar to how they lost to RI twice this yr . Ride Temple here on home floor where they are 14-2. Think they are still angry at being left out of NCAA tourney continue to take it out on the NIT field here.

ringemup

Going to blitz the books today guys. Get it.

ringemup

Adding UVA -2.5 1H

again I know MSU are public darlings and the 63/37 on MSU side confirms this. As much as I respect Izzos success in March the rematch bet these teams is different this time around. UVA was unaccustomed to the pressures of the NCAA and found out last yr what it felt like to get knocked out as the higher seed.

Butbehy i like Cavs here is not only because of revenge but their size, length, and ability to pack the paint and force MSU to find difficult ways to score the basketball. Last year the Spartans were a nightmare due to Payne and his inside outside versatility and game-changing shot blocking on the inside nog to mention thru had the ability of Appling to make plays and Harris a deadly sharpshooter which they are missing this yr although Valrntine n Trice are respectable guards. But the Cavs are long and athletic defending the perimeter and will make it hard on the Spartans early.

I like the Cavs to test MSU in the interior where they aren't very deep. Think they also try to post up some of Guards on smaller MSU guards which will be s mismatch. The return of Anderson gives Cavs even more weapons and defending, I like Cavs to come out strong early stifle MSU and build a good lead going into the half.

ringemup

Let's get that cash.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15833

everyone knows msu opens hard

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    everyone knows msu opens hard
    fukk does that mean? Speak English.

ringemup

Damn under was prob the easy call for 1H these teams are just unpredictable sometimes. Would think UVA can handle the physicality of the game but they look off early.

eddycash

it means never bet against msu. uva has lost 1st halves to so many weaker teams this season

ringemup

it means never bet against msu. uva has lost 1st halves to so many weaker teams this season
    Just threw money into Izzo's Meat grinder lol good call public darlings don't always lose come March it's that time of year when public actually has a chance to win one.

ringemup

Adding WICHY +1 vs Kansas 5 15 ET

My biggest play of the day. I've seen the critics come out of the closet saying this Shockers team is not as good down low Kansas is too big down low, etc.. Kansas does not play from inside out so I've got no idea where these guys think it'll be an advantage for them. their big men are raw and do not have polished games inside they won't transform into a post-up team in the middle of the NCAA tourney.

That at being said I like this Shockers team the way they play unselfish team ball make the extra pass to the open shooter. They're led by the best guard on the floor in Vanvleet and I like their ability to break down a weak Kansas defense on the interior either by attacking the rim to find easy buckets or finding open shooters on the wings in Cotton and Baker.

Defensively I think they will try and pack the paint and force a young Kansas team into bad shot selection or simply start hoisting from outside. This team grinds you defensively every possession and I expect that to wear on Kansas as the game hoes along. Take the Shockers here they have a lot of guys who have been to the final four before and mentally much tougher than the young guys lining up on the other side. I expect nothing but a solid game from this veteran group. To get the W.

ringemup

Go get it done.

ringemup

Adding SDsT +9

2nd ranked D in country they're long and athletic play stifling defense they have a shot by limiting Okafor inside. Very well-coached team and will test this young Duke team.

eddycash

do u like sdsu 1st h?

ringemup

do u like sdsu 1st h?
    Not as much value with +5.5 but not a bad play

ringemup

Laying wood on WICHY

ringemup

Dialing up ORE +6.5 1H

its true Wisky does have size but in all respects Oregon played in the Pac12 they've seen size before and know how to counter it with quickness trapping and packing in the paint. Play them to be competitive early they have a good scouting report on WiSKY this being a rematch. They'll try to get hot from beyond the arc or penetrate with quickness advantage and space out the floor on WiSKYs bigs.

ringemup

Let's keep hot.

ringemup

Adding ORE 2H +7

They look good can feel like this team is going to put a run or two together keep it close get hot from outside.

ringemup

Adding URI +5 vs STAN in NIT 9 30 ET ESPN

Taking pts with Rams here despite west coast trip they play tough physical D can neutralize Nastic inside and their rugged guards will try n double randle and make Stanford find other ways to score. Think they are well-suited for this matchup and keep it close a good chance at outright win as well taking the pts here A 10 has proven how much quality it has this yr like URI a lot here they've got s lot of motivation to have some success in postseason play which they haven't had the opportunity to in previous years.

ringemup

Let's cap off a good night.

First 1234 Last