Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Dam i saw the final 98-90 the total was like 136 lol

----

Ideally I want to like the under in Zona/cal, big point spread and should let off the pedal late (and no late fouls). But, both teams just foul a ton, granted neither great at the line but both defenses work the shot clock.

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I get the feeling utah absolutely destroys washington state tonight...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    How about UAB covering small chalk? They have been an absolute monster against the # this year.
    ive played uab several times, i like them but they have had some bad losses on the road of late and ive never been a fan of that -5/5.5 number for road favs for some reason (no numbers to back it up but that number gives me the creeps for some reason and i usually avoid)..that said fau play terrible defense and you could say they have appeared to pack it in as they been losing to worse teams by more than this number home and away. so yea i got no problem with uab even tho im not sure ill play it, def them or nothing..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Dam i saw the final 98-90 the total was like 136 lol

----

Ideally I want to like the under in Zona/cal, big point spread and should let off the pedal late (and no late fouls). But, both teams just foul a ton, granted neither great at the line but both defenses work the shot clock.
    someone i respect at another site had a great write up for liking the under in this gm.. damn near has me convinced..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

gonna play for it half @ 134

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Great discussion here...

Niagara +2 FH - 1 unit
    Last edited by RetardStrength; 03-05-15 at 03:10 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    Great discussion here...

Fairfield +2 FH - 1 unit
    What's up buddy, hope all is well..

Feel free to share any thoughts, as I always liked your stuff

red12sox

Sacramento state only giving 3.5? Not understanding this line.
    Any insight guys?

RetardStrength

What's up buddy, hope all is well..

Feel free to share any thoughts, as I always liked your stuff
    Whoops sorry for the typo in my post... Was supposed to read Niagara +2 FH - 1 unit

Thanks and great to see you as well! I stay lurking. Rarely post! Appreciate all of the input and time you guys put in... I've scaled back my plays. I try to pick 1 game a night I really like and decide last minute to pull the trigger or not. Went from making 20-30 plays on bball per week to 5 or less, and wouldn't you know, I've been in the black vs. the red...LOL. Ready to uptick a little since tourney play is here.

In terms of adding to the discussion. I'm just going to ride how well they've been playing. They've been winning outright against DD spreads and as dogs last 4 games. They keep games close. No reason to see it change here. Only thing that worries me is "home" advantage for Siena for start of tourney play. It's worth a dime to see them hang around or go into the locker room at half with a lead... If they fold late, so be it

Might have 1 or 2 more. mulling it over

2daBank

Any insight guys?
    i really just dont mess with that conf enough to tell ya anything insightful, lol..

red12sox

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i really just dont mess with that conf enough to tell ya anything insightful, lol..
    Fair enough

2daBank

Whoops sorry for the typo in my post... Was supposed to read Niagara +2 FH - 1 unit

Thanks and great to see you as well! I stay lurking. Rarely post! Appreciate all of the input and time you guys put in... I've scaled back my plays. I try to pick 1 game a night I really like and decide last minute to pull the trigger or not. Went from making 20-30 plays on bball per week to 5 or less, and wouldn't you know, I've been in the black vs. the red...LOL. Ready to uptick a little since tourney play is here.

In terms of adding to the discussion. I'm just going to ride how well they've been playing. They've been winning outright against DD spreads and as dogs last 4 games. They keep games close. No reason to see it change here. Only thing that worries me is "home" advantage for Siena for start of tourney play. It's worth a dime to see them hang around or go into the locker room at half with a lead... If they fold late, so be it

glad to see ya buddy!!.. a lot less explaining needed with this selection as we all been talking this one. fairfield i was very curious in what you saw! lol..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Any insight guys?
    I don't really have an opinion on this one. It looks like S Utah has been very competitive @ home recently. Beating Idaho by 2, Losing to EWash only by 3, Dropping the 2 previous by 4 points in both.

Back home w/ week off, they should be able to make enough 3's to keep it close. I know Sac St is extremely popular play tonight, which is always scary.

I'm not interested laying the points here, nor backing the Thunderbirds.

RetardStrength

glad to see ya buddy!!.. a lot less explaining needed with this selection as we all been talking this one. fairfield i was very curious in what you saw! lol..
    you too banker! LOL Ya sorry. I'm typing a million emails for work and wanted to jump in and post being the discussion here is so good. Not sure where Fairfield came from!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Lol i just wrote a hole thing about March isn't about the money for me, and internet went out again! (snowing like crazy here) its more about doing something I love to do. I have no doubt we are going to profit nicely but I play more games this time of year then I do throughout the season.

If my goal was only to make money I could attack this month differently, but its about much more than that for me. Its the entertainment and passion of the game. I mean Im not throwing darts either as you can see each and every play has time and thought put into it.

Like tonight I think i have like 9 plays so far, but anyway hopefully that makes sense.

RetardStrength

Lol i just wrote a hole thing about March isn't about the money for me, and internet went out again! (snowing like crazy here) its more about doing something I love to do. I have no doubt we are going to profit nicely but I play more games this time of year then I do throughout the season.

If my goal was only to make money I could attack this month differently, but its about much more than that for me. Its the entertainment and passion of the game. I mean Im not throwing darts either as you can see each and every play has time and thought put into it.

Like tonight I think i have like 9 plays so far, but anyway hopefully that makes sense.
    Makes perfect sense. This is my favorite sport to watch and wager on by far... making money is the bonus if and when it happens. I always (try) to be smart about my plays but the entertainment and excitement is what does it for me and keeps me coming back for more!

2daBank

so far for me..

ark-2.. 1x (great call on line move there, lol. never claimed to be line move expert guy!)

quin-7... .75x

colgate 1st half -3.5 .. .5x

nia+4.. .5x

quin/uc davis/colgate ml parlay.. 1x

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Drake is interesting as they should rain the 3's and have a big edge at the line. But Probably pass is the best choice here, with these 2 teams...

2daBank

so far for me..

ark-2.. 1x (great call on line move there, lol. never claimed to be line move expert guy!)

quin-7... .75x

nia+4.. .5x

davidson-1.5 1st half.. .5x.. just cant resist not riding these 1st halves leet brought up long time ago..

2daBank

Drake is interesting as they should rain the 3's and have a big edge at the line. But Probably pass is the best choice here, with these 2 teams...
    they look like the right side to me but drakes defense is so bad i could live w/o..appears the 1st 2 meetings their d wasnt as bad as bradleys offense tho and drake shot well both meetings.. tough to say, if i was gonna play it be on drake..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

so far for me..

quin-7... .75x

nia+4.. .5x

Lol become hard to find plays in here I guess lol

Recap:

UL Monroe +4.5 1x
    USC Upstate +4 1x
    Holy Cross 1H +3 1x
    Minnesota 1H +3.5 1x
    La Tech 1H -11 1x
    Quinny -7 0.5x
    Niagara +4 0.5x
    Colgate 1H -3.5 0.5x
    Cal/Zona u 134 0.5x

My locals wouldn't let me parlay colgate dammit! sO i had to go Quinny/UC Davis/UCONN 0.5x to win 0.59x

Ended up w/ quite a bit of plays here but feeling very confident

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Goodluck tonight man......looks like were on opposite sides of quite a few plays. I hate seeing that.

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

missed some value on niagara with +3.5 now, ill take a shot at 1h, niagara been trending the right way. thus far...

niagara +2 1h -110
    to win .5

davidson -1.5 1h -105
    to win .75

colgate -3.5 1h -110
    to win 2

banker parlay +119
    to win 2.95

got an open leg parlay from yesterday (johnnies) that needs closing as well. got johnnies at -144, something around ~200 is what i have in mind. still figuring out what i want to do with that.

2pm start times, must be march. purple eagles ftw

2daBank

forgot i was gonna look at minny 1st half.. doing that now..

mrlif1

Hawkins is a monster for sure, their spreads have been strange all season imo...

-North Florida can name the score tonight if they want, but slightly too much chalk for me.
    thats the only thing stopping you from playing this game? i glanced at this game first and made a note to come back. these little tournies, top teams wax the basement dwellers. im looking for the albany's and vermont's of last night. funny that libscomb has been ahead both 1h's this year. you mentioned they can name the score if they want, gotta be something intriguing you...

2daBank

so far for me..

quin-7... .75x

nia+4.. .5x

quin/uc davis/colgate ml parlay.. 1x added another 1u to this for 2x. odds changed little so it 2 to win 2.36

davidson-1.5 1st half.. .5x.. just cant resist not riding these 1st halves leet brought up long time ago..
    missouri st +3.. .5x

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Any insight guys?
    I like Sac State tonight. I think line is low. SUU plays pretty tough at home, and has a decent record ATS (14-9). But these are two teams in completely different places. Sac State (much like UC Davis, just down the road), has excellent guards who take care of the ball, score, and distribute (51st nationally APG), and the team shoots very well (13th nationally FGP (.484)). They clinch the conference title with one win out of next two games (on road at SUU, and then on road at NAU). First conf title since 1977; first ever in Div 1. Conf title gives them the#1 seed in con tourney of course, but also lets them host the tourney. They must win this game or next, and they would like to get the win today at SUU. At NAU, they may be in for a dogfight. I think Sac State wins this for sure, and probably by 8 to 10. It would be a very good game in a ML parlay in my opinion, and I may use it as such. I also will likely play the spread.

Good luck y'all. And thanks for this good discussion.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I like Sac State tonight. I think line is low. SUU plays pretty tough at home, and has a decent record ATS (14-9). But these are two teams in completely different places. Sac State (much like UC Davis, just down the road), has excellent guards who take care of the ball, score, and distribute (51st nationally APG), and the team shoots very well (13th nationally FGP (.484)). They clinch the conference title with one win out of next two games (on road at SUU, and then on road at NAU). First conf title since 1977; first ever in Div 1. Conf title gives them the#1 seed in con tourney of course, but also lets them host the tourney. They must win this game or next, and they would like to get the win today at SUU. At NAU, they may be in for a dogfight. I think Sac State wins this for sure, and probably by 8 to 10. It would be a very good game in a ML parlay in my opinion, and I may use it as such. I also will likely play the spread.

Good luck y'all. And thanks for this good discussion.
    good stuff..

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

so far for me..

quin-7... .75x

nia+4.. .5x

Nice looking card, joining you on Davis and Quinni.

leetreaper

Anyone liking Boston?

2daBank

good call guy on siena,, nia blows donkey rooster..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Anyone liking Boston?
    holy cow, lafayette's defense is really bad to be laying any kind of number.. should have lost both gms to boston but pulled off comeback in boston's gym. boston shot well both gms as you would expect against that defense! outside of records really dont see why line where it is, on lafayette's floor id say like them -1 or pk honestly, if they can keep from turning it over a bunch they should have a shot at winning.

2daBank

sign me up for half unit on boston+4

leetreaper

sign me up for half unit on boston+4
    might as well

mrlif1

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    missed some value on niagara with +3.5 now, ill take a shot at 1h, niagara been trending the right way. thus far...

niagara +2 1h -110
    to win .5

davidson -1.5 1h -105
    to win .75

colgate -3.5 1h -110
    to win 2

banker parlay +119
    to win 2.95

got an open leg parlay from yesterday (johnnies) that needs closing as well. got johnnies at -144, something around ~200 is what i have in mind. still figuring out what i want to do with that.

2pm start times, must be march. purple eagles ftw
    added north florida 1h -7.5 -110 to win 1.25

hoping the trey falls early. banking on 3ball teams tonight.

First 1234567 ... Last