Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

MAn great info in here, can't be a better thread on the net.

Mrlif, always enjoy your stuff sir
    Points Awarded:

mrlif1 gave Louisvillekid1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by GHSCREW View Post
    First of all, all those injuries occured before Siena played any basketball against Niagara, and covered both times ATS.

http://blog.timesunion.com/collegesp...niagara/19977/ Poole is saying he's gonna play, but be restricted in getting away from his defender. I mean what does that mean, he's gotta play basketball? I don't see a problem if he is going to suit up and play ball, instincts take over at a certain time.

I was speaking with someone earlier about Siena's poor form, and Niagara's winning form, but I just feel that in the two meetings that Siena had played Niagara, they cleaned up. Now that the Times Union will be filled with even more people, I feel like the Saints are just gonna get up and run with it.

Gl if you decide to go the other way anyway
    Yeah I hear ya, I don't love anything for a full play here but I have to say I lean w/ the Eagles. I'll probably bet the game cuz it tips 2 hours prior to anything else and lets face it im a degen lol.

but only gonna go 0.5x

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Yeah I hear ya, I don't love anything for a full play here but I have to say I lean w/ the Eagles. I'll probably bet the game cuz it tips 2 hours prior to anything else and lets face it im a degen lol.

but only gonna go 0.5x
    oh shit,, i didnt realize that.. that pretty much locks me in for a half unit,, how fukkin degen is that?! lol.. time slots determining my bets now, im such a pro!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

I'm following Leet chasing granddaddy purp 1h, f/g, and ML .5u ea

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    missouri st +3..nothing special bout either team, lets face it they both really bad. i think siu is worse tho and miz st beat them twice this season.. dont really have a lot to say bout it other than i woulda made this missouri st-1 or pk so i think there def some value taking them catching 3 points. i see that line has been tampered with a bunch, bet all the way down from +4 to +1.5 and now on way back up, no clue who fukkin with that line or why? guess im gonna wait a few and see if it gets back up any further but i think missouri st + anything is the right side.
    I was looking at this one along w/ Western kentucky and feeling i was being suckered on both. 2 very young squads especially SIU, and having followed more SIU then I should of lol, they have put together small stretches that I've been impressed w/ but I can say the same w/ Missouri St.

Its gonng be a flat out ugly grind it out style in which I normally favor the better rebounding team which is the Salukis here, however Missouri ST alos owns the edge at the line.

Both those games are flips so taking the dog is never a bad idea, I just don't feel confident enough to back them, so I'll root it home w/ ya.

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

my only question would be is 1st half really stronger than gm? the meeting colgate won they were in fact trailing at half, and they been off for a week while navy had to play the other day to get into this gm so i worry bout little rust early while id think navy more prone to wearing down late. i def think colgate worth a play as i agree with everything you said (good find), just trying to find best way to approach it. i guess could always do 1st half for .5 then be willing to chase them 2nd half with better gm number if they dont cover the 1st..
    lets talk about it...colgate is an awful ft shooting team, i don't want to be close (which 10 would qualify as) and hope these guys hit their ft's when we have minutes left.
    colgate has rocked the same rotation all year, 1 lineup. on the flipside navy ran with its 13th different lineup against army, that kinda consistency with their record isnt a positive.
    im thinking you get one bid and with this stacked veteran lineup for colgate, i dont think rust is an acceptable fallback. this is their first game on the only path to get to the dance, coach has to instill this kinda thinking one would hope.
    fwiw just checked 2nd half stats, colgate is better with navy being worse. there has been line movement though in favor of navy, just putting anything i'm seeing out there.

mrlif1

also that colgate tip was my 1000th post, fukking lock city...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    lets talk about it...colgate is an awful ft shooting team, i don't want to be close (which 10 would qualify as) and hope these guys hit their ft's when we have minutes left.
    colgate has rocked the same rotation all year, 1 lineup. on the flipside navy ran with its 13th different lineup against army, that kinda consistency with their record isnt a positive.
    im thinking you get one bid and with this stacked veteran lineup for colgate, i dont think rust is an acceptable fallback. this is their first game on the only path to get to the dance, coach has to instill this kinda thinking one would hope.
    fwiw just checked 2nd half stats, colgate is better with navy being worse. there has been line movement though in favor of navy, just putting anything i'm seeing out there.
    good stuff my man..what im gonna do is roll with your 1000th post rhymes with rock (lol) and put half unit on 1st half then i think i found my ml parlay partner for quinnipiac..

mrlif1

good stuff my man..what im gonna do is roll with your 1000th post rhymes with rock (lol) and put half unit on 1st half then i think i found my ml parlay partner for quinnipiac..
    less roll, its only money.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I can't argue a reason to bet to navy, so I'll jump in...

Im just sure if I like the 1H better than the game, and Colgate is awful from the line I mean middle of the pack and better than Navy....

Looking their 1H's @ home they jump out on everywhere leading nicely in all since Boston U back in mid Jan (including being up 35-24 against Navy in the last meeting, before losing by 1)

I'll go ahead lock in 0.5x in 1H and go from there

2daBank

would like a 3rd team for quin/colgate/ fill in the blank ml parlay.. so lets find one more avg sized fav we pretty confident in cause im greedy and would like plus money instead of paying juice

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Very sharp, Im in

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by 2dabank View Post
    would like a 3rd team for quin/colgate/ fill in the blank ml parlay.. So lets find one more avg sized fav we pretty confident in cause im greedy and would like plus money instead of paying juice
    uconn?

2daBank

MAn great info in here, can't be a better thread on the net.

Mrlif, always enjoy your stuff sir
    he has been a great addition to our little group no doubt..

2daBank

uconn?
    ughh,, ill look but i really dont trust them and arnt they really at the point they gonna have to win the conf tourney to get in? who knows if ollie be in experiment mode or something.. im all bout fading mem tho so i will look. i think i actually thought points or nothing when i glanced it over but that means nothing if betting mem the other choice..

Knamelis
    Knamelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8283

Bank, you mentioned St. Pete briefly earlier, but back off BC of RAS...would you consider them for your 3rd piece?

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Keep riding the UC Davis money train. ATS are 16-5 in the last 21 and absolutely pummeled this team already once this year.

red12sox

Sacramento state only giving 3.5? Not understanding this line.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Knamelis View Post
    Bank, you mentioned St. Pete briefly earlier, but back off BC of RAS...would you consider them for your 3rd piece?
    crossed my mind but honestly while i do think they win id like a team i feel more strongly about than one i passed on as 4 point favs..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    Keep riding the UC Davis money train. ATS are 16-5 in the last 21 and absolutely pummeled this team already once this year.
    i think we have a winner for 3rd leg of the ml parlay.. gonna make sure but love that team and dont think they lose here.

2daBank

i think we have a winner for 3rd leg of the ml parlay.. gonna make sure but love that team and dont think they lose here.
    havnt lost at home all year. uc riverside with 2 road wins both vs teams ranked around kp 300.. makes the ml parlay pay roughly +120 depending where ya get the numbers. i like it..

quin/colgate/uc davis ml parlay 1 to 1.2..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Hawkins is a monster for sure, their spreads have been strange all season imo...

-North Florida can name the score tonight if they want, but slightly too much chalk for me.

mrlif1

i mentioned the discrepancy b/w colgate and navy with 3pt. uc davis and uc riverside are the extremists. uc davis #1 in country 3pt off, uc riverside the worst at 351st 3pt def. uc riverside is the college in the town i grew up, got a soft spot for them, but they arent any good. you got a nice parlay there looks like.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Is Belmont hosting their tourney or is this just in nashville?

mrlif1

havnt lost at home all year. uc riverside with 2 road wins both vs teams ranked around kp 300.. makes the ml parlay pay roughly +120 depending where ya get the numbers. i like it..

quin/colgate/uc davis ml parlay 1 to 1.2..
    +119 for me, and im in. thanks for bringing up uc davis red12, hopefully i dont pay for being disloyal.

2daBank

Hawkins is a monster for sure, their spreads have been strange all season imo...

-North Florida can name the score tonight if they want, but slightly too much chalk for me.
    yea i made a ton on them when they were dogs and short ass favs, lines kept moving against them too. been few teams like that this yr, im not complaining .. wasnt sure bout liking them laying that number but think they a excellent cap for the ml parlay, i could shoot for a lower ml but all i wanted was +, no need to get too greedy, lol..

cant wait for them to play ucsb when both teams are actually healthy, should be a awesome gm..

mrlif1

just in nashville per kenpom.

2daBank

i read someone talking bout this yesterday, i wanna say it just in nashville but i mighta been high when reading so should probably double check. lol

mrlif1

red12sox

missouri st +3..nothing special bout either team, lets face it they both really bad. i think siu is worse tho and miz st beat them twice this season.. dont really have a lot to say bout it other than i woulda made this missouri st-1 or pk so i think there def some value taking them catching 3 points. i see that line has been tampered with a bunch, bet all the way down from +4 to +1.5 and now on way back up, no clue who fukkin with that line or why? guess im gonna wait a few and see if it gets back up any further but i think missouri st + anything is the right side.
    I was looking at the under in this one

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    Thanks buddy

2daBank

I was looking at the under in this one
    i forget what it even was or if i had a lean (havnt been taking very good notes today, lol). i would suggest if you like it id seriously consider 1st half instead of gm, you know how it goes when these teams fighting for their lives, you could see 2 minutes of full blown non stop fouling and be sitting pretty all gm then they score 30 in the last 2 and you screwed.. and like always with my 1st half philosophy if it goes over and you still like under you can get a better number and repop at half... just a thought.

red12sox

How about UAB covering small chalk? They have been an absolute monster against the # this year.

red12sox

i forget what it even was or if i had a lean (havnt been taking very good notes today, lol). i would suggest if you like it id seriously consider 1st half instead of gm, you know how it goes when these teams fighting for their lives, you could see 2 minutes of full blown non stop fouling and be sitting pretty all gm then they score 30 in the last 2 and you screwed.. and like always with my 1st half philosophy if it goes over and you still like under you can get a better number and repop at half... just a thought.
    Good point buddy

2daBank

anyone stay up and notice the last 2 min of hawaii gm? i did cause i bet ucsb again in 2nd half, not only did hawaii foul every time ucsb touched it but then uscb with around a 10 point lead fouled hawaiii every time i guess to prevent 3s (never thought to try defense?), it was insane, never seen a ft shooting contest like that play out, had to have been 30+ points last couple minutes. by the end i barely got my 2nd half cover, but i did

First 123456 ... Last