bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Score 81-64.. Musberger.. "Will both these teams get to 150 tonight?" Stick around to find out.. Gotta love him

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Score 81-64.. Musberger.. "Will both these teams get to 150 tonight?" Stick around to find out.. Gotta love him
    i lol'd when he said that, they could have put 10 yr old girls out there for the rest of the game and it would hit 150

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Iowa State plays no defense. I would advise not backing them on the road.

Tech beat them for crying out loud.

OU may be the hottest team in the Big 12 right now.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

or in the ncaa tournament, these types of teams always crash and burn quickly

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Be interesting to see if KState brings back Foster for Saturday....If he plays OU gonna get beat

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    or in the ncaa tournament, these types of teams always crash and burn quickly
    Yeah. They're fun to watch and can beat people but they can also lose to a lot of people, especially if the shots aren't dropping.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Kansas was -7/7.5 last week.

Oklahoma closed -5.5 tonight.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Are you watching....these teams are clones of each other.
    didnt get a chance to see 1st half, think their differences kinda started shining thru in the 2nd.. also saw the post by plaza23 and sounds like sooners were doing more of the little things right and isu was just making a lot of shots, but again didnt see part when you made this post.. i dont feel like they are anything close to clones outside the fact they can both play offense and get up and down the court a little.. obviously when ou plays a team like isu they probably more inticed to get into that type of gm. major difference is isu has to play that way to even have a shot at winning while ou can still hang in games when their shots arnt fouling.. i kinda like ou and think they could make a nice run. think ive mentioned how early i expect isu to be back home watching the tourney..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Wow -- a lot of contempt for ISU. I don't think they're as good as last year, but they're still a solid squad. Morris is the best A/TO point guard basically in NCAA history, Niang can do it all, McKay is the shot blocker/defender they've been missing on the low blocks, Thomas and Long can shoot alongside anyone....I don't like how they disrespect the shot clock and possession of the basketball with leads, but I guess I don't think they're nearly as overrated as you do.
    maybe i take the bashing a little further than deserved but think that my way of responding to as much as some seem to like them,, dunno where you fall on exactly where you would have them in your rankings but judging by the times i see you play them if im too low i think you gotta be a little too high..

First 12