2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

looks like det got this all but wrapped up.. like starting the day with outright doggy winner

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Wow Texas down to -2.5. Really thought this line would go the other way. maybe books throwing a headfake.

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Put a decent amount on Detroit +6 and ML, great start to the day. Thanks for the play!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Wow Texas down to -2.5. Really thought this line would go the other way. maybe books throwing a headfake.
    i think it just met some resistance at -3, nothing more.. why anyone is laying money on tcu is beyond me? other than just a fade of tex which i suppose i understand, they not exactly trustworthy.. like ive said from the beginning, ill pay to see it cause tcu aint even close to on horns level. only way this stays close is if tex lets it which possible.. i think when wvu visited tcu the line was kinda similar, a little higher but think wvu was clearly the popular side and the line shifted against them, they covered. i think it crazy wvu was bigger favs than tex to begin with cause i think horns are a better team.. who knows tho, i already played it at a shitty number so i made my bed..

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i think it just met some resistance at -3, nothing more.. why anyone is laying money on tcu is beyond me? other than just a fade of tex which i suppose i understand, they not exactly trustworthy.. like ive said from the beginning, ill pay to see it cause tcu aint even close to on horns level. only way this stays close is if tex lets it which possible.. i think when wvu visited tcu the line was kinda similar, a little higher but think wvu was clearly the popular side and the line shifted against them, they covered. i think it crazy wvu was bigger favs than tex to begin with cause i think horns are a better team.. who knows tho, i already played it at a shitty number so i made my bed..
    Yeah I took -3 last night, just took -2 right now. Got 1u on each. TCU is trash, I've watched them a couple times and they just arne't close to Texas' level of talent. IF Texas shows up, they should win fairly easy.

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I am a little confused by texas. I am leaning oklahoma and nova.

2daBank

it looks like those 3 gonna be it for the day. det who already finished. tex and arky st..

i lean nova and sooners but think im passing on both, if ya want the honest truth bout those 2 i did couple parlays with early nba,nhl, and the det gm, ended up hitting everything so i do have 2 separate parlays one needing ou+6 (bought a half) and one needing nova-4. not super thrilled with either and i was just screwing around with small amounts so didnt risk much on them but they worth around a unit or so to me thanks to hitting the other gms...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

it looks like those 3 gonna be it for the day. det who already finished. tex and arky st..

i lean nova and sooners but think im passing on both, if ya want the honest truth bout those 2 i did couple parlays with early nba,nhl, and the det gm, ended up hitting everything so i do have 2 separate parlays one needing ou+6 (bought a half) and one needing nova-4. not super thrilled with either and i was just screwing around with small amounts so didnt risk much on them but they worth around a unit or so to me thanks to hitting the other gms...
    Yep, on the same page, playing Nova, Texas, Arkansas St., lean Oklahoma, S Alabama, Duke and Clemson. Maaaaaaybe Arlington.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Yep, on the same page, playing Nova, Texas, Arkansas St., lean Oklahoma, S Alabama, Duke and Clemson. Maaaaaaybe Arlington.
    i thought long and hard about s.bama. someone made a good case for them over at ctg and while i pretty much agree with what he wrote i worry that little-rocks scoring woes their 1st gm w/o white had a lot to do with playing against a solid monroe defense and they will find things much easier going against the terrible s.bama d..

far as puke goes i just dont know that the motivation will be there to cover that kind of number from a young team off a big win.. . a team that coach k has had a hard time getting to play defense so dont know he will be able to get them to play hard in a gm they can sleepwalk..

i think the clem line too high but i dont want any part of fsu..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

TCU +3
    GTown +4
    Oklahoma +6

good luck fellas

GT21Megatron

Games a like watching open gym at the YMCA

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Texas -3 appears to be a cashed ticket. On to the next game.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Texas -3 appears to be a cashed ticket. On to the next game.
    I hope your powers are as strong as t-sizzles

2daBank

ugghh..not that i believe in such things but why say that at half?

Fat_Stax
    Fat_Stax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1002

Oregon probably thought the same thing +5 and up 10 at the half.. And then they lost the second half 53 to 35.. Why make that statement?

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

ugghh..not that i believe in such things but why say that at half?
    Game not over but Texas should win.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fat_Stax View Post
    Oregon probably thought the same thing +5 and up 10 at the half.. And then they lost the second half 53 to 35.. Why make that statement?
    fortunately there were pretty big differences, most importantly i was on udub (lol). seriously tho udub got down cause they not that deep and their bigs both got tagged with 2 quick fouls, it made the gm they were able to continue playing the 2nd half w/o getting in further foul trouble.. in this case i think the worries are horns becoming complacent and/or tcu actually making some shots. they already look better than they did in the 1st half unfortunately. horns cant make a fukkin shot now..

red12sox

Nova anyone? I see a lot of people on arky state but I dont know much about either team. I do like the sooners.

KRIT

game far from over fellas.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    game far from over fellas.
    not thrilled it being proclaimed over, lol..

red12sox

Ark. State just dropped 2 points?!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    Nova anyone? I see a lot of people on arky state but I dont know much about either team. I do like the sooners.
    dude, im not trying to come off as a ass or anything but every day you ask about gms ive either posted as plays or that have already been discussed..do you read the thread? i try and give well thought out reasoning on my plays and on gms im asked about but im not gonna do it more than once on same gm..if you have something new to add cool but just asking when it been talked bout, posted, or whatever seems odd..
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

leetreaper

dude, im not trying to come off as a ass or anything but every day you ask about gms ive either posted as plays or that have already been discussed..do you read the thread? i try and give well thought out reasoning on my plays and on gms im asked about but im not gonna do it more than once on same gm..if you have something new to add cool but just asking when it been talked bout, posted, or whatever seems odd..
    Another SBR resident clown, nothing to see here...

red12sox

dude, im not trying to come off as a ass or anything but every day you ask about gms ive either posted as plays or that have already been discussed..do you read the thread? i try and give well thought out reasoning on my plays and on gms im asked about but im not gonna do it more than once on same gm..
    I do read your threads. However, did it ever occur I am not only asking for your opinion. I appreciate all of your posts and input. But I like to hear what a lot of the other guys have to say that dont have threads.

GT21Megatron

Just saw Lang was on TCU that fuking explains everything.....

red12sox

You are the only clown here. Get a life dick

leetreaper

TCU can't adjust against Texas's zone, like 2 shots inside the paint the whole game lol, priceless losers haha

2daBank

I do read your threads. However, did it ever occur I am not only asking for your opinion. I appreciate all of your posts and input. But I like to hear what a lot of the other guys have to say that dont have threads.
    ok..yesterday tho you did ask if i had any plays yet when i posted canisius as a 2x play in 1st post!.. it all good man, i figure if anyone else was on it they would have posted it already if they cared too. no biggie tho..

2daBank

that is harsh man..

leetreaper

You are the only clown here. Get a life dick
    Get a life? You here begging for picks clown, just shoot yourself or stfu if you can't contribute to the thread.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Hook em Bank

leetreaper

that is harsh man..
    What's so harsh about it? Guy contributes nothing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Just saw Lang was on TCU that fuking explains everything.....
    like i said earlier, i have no clue why anyone was on them besides being contrarian just for the sake of doing so? nobody on tcu ever really gave me a answer..

red12sox

Get a life? You here begging for picks clown, just shoot yourself or stfu if you can't contribute to the thread.
    I havent seen you contribute to one thread. You really must have a miserable life. I hope you get laid one day but in the mean time go fck yourself.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Hook em Bank
    yes sir..like NC said coach non-withstanding they are def one of the better teams talent wise in the country,. this line made no sense.

First 12345 Last