leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    like i said earlier, i have no clue why anyone was on them besides being contrarian just for the sake of doing so? nobody on tcu ever really gave me a answer..
    I think they are just using unranked home team vs ranked angle but that only works if you know how, where and when to use it.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Damn that was pretty easy on Texas, never really in doubt. Imo they're the best team in the big 12. ISU might be most talented, but their style of ball won't hold up when it really matters.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    TCU were 0-17 vs common opponents last year, granted they are playing better this year, it's still Texas or nothing.
    With that poor FT percentage I don't see how they can hang.
    TCU can't adjust against Texas's zone, like 2 shots inside the paint the whole game lol, priceless losers haha
    Yep, on the same page, playing Nova, Texas, Arkansas St., lean Oklahoma, S Alabama, Duke and Clemson. Maaaaaaybe Arlington.
    Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    I havent seen you contribute to one thread. You really must have a miserable life. I hope you get laid one day but in the mean time go fck yourself.
    Really crack head? Texas is a winner.

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Really crack head?
    If you are this historically great capper why don't you have a thread? Would love to tail you lol

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Damn that was pretty easy on Texas, never really in doubt. Imo they're the best team in the big 12. ISU might be most talented, but their style of ball won't hold up when it really matters.

leetreaper

If you are this historically great capper why don't you have a thread? Would love to tail you lol
    Have a good one.

red12sox

Have a good one.
    You too buddy.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

yes sir..like NC said coach non-withstanding they are def one of the better teams talent wise in the country,. this line made no sense.
    I agree.. Will be worrisome when they face a team that can flat out shoot it tho.. Wv and tcu two non 3 point shooting teams.. But glad to get cash on their last two games

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

like i said earlier, i have no clue why anyone was on them besides being contrarian just for the sake of doing so? nobody on tcu ever really gave me a answer..
    More fading Texas then anything. TCU playing in a damn high school gym too. Guess there getting a new one. You can hear a pin drop there right jow

red12sox

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    I agree.. Will be worrisome when they face a team that can flat out shoot it tho.. Wv and tcu two non 3 point shooting teams.. But glad to get cash on their last two games

I think the big 12 and big 10 are the hardest conferences to get a read on right now. Streaky teams.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

pissed i went pretty small on Texas 1h . i'm making a small play on nova 1h and will look to live bet OU/KU

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    i think teams with a capable 3 are where their real weakness comes shining thru.. that why sooners was such a easy bet vs them, i mean they seriously thought holmes would be able to keep up/check either heild or cousins? not gonna happen and he doesnt exploit those teams on the offensive end as his big ass wants to sit outside and shoot treys..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    More fading Texas then anything. TCU playing in a damn high school gym too. Guess there getting a new one. You can hear a pin drop there right jow
    figured had to be fading tex cause i couldnt find anything that said tcu would compete here..

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

I agree Banker

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Yep, definately not helping TCU case there...

2daBank

I think the big 12 and big 10 are the hardest conferences to get a read on right now. Streaky teams.
    ive been doing pretty well in the big 12. b1g ive never cared for so i limit my plays there. hasnt been horrible for me outside of illini really tho..

red12sox

ive been doing pretty well in the big 12. b1g ive never cared for so i limit my plays there. hasnt been horrible for me outside of illini really tho..

I cant figure out ohio state or Michigan state. Gotta think come close to March they could be dangerous. But hard teams to bet.

red12sox

And as far as the big 12 wvu and texas and kansas state are weird teams for me. I have seen em blow ppl out and get blown out.

2daBank

I cant figure out ohio state or Michigan state. Gotta think come close to March they could be dangerous. But hard teams to bet.
    yea when i think bout it ive made very few bets in either of those teams gms.. mabe 4-5 bets total on both combined so it probably fair to say i dont have a great feel for them if im staying away for the most part..

2daBank

And as far as the big 12 wvu and texas and kansas state are weird teams for me. I have seen em blow ppl out and get blown out.
    ku is the only one that really hard for me.. they look different from half to half..have a feeling they might wax sooners tonight but i hope not.

red12sox

I hope not either. I have the sooners and nova tonight. I think jay wright has his best team this year.

leetreaper

Yep, on the same page, playing Nova, Texas, Arkansas St., lean Oklahoma, S Alabama, Duke and Clemson. Maaaaaaybe Arlington.
    i thought long and hard about s.bama. someone made a good case for them over at ctg and while i pretty much agree with what he wrote i worry that little-rocks scoring woes their 1st gm w/o white had a lot to do with playing against a solid monroe defense and they will find things much easier going against the terrible s.bama d..

far as puke goes i just dont know that the motivation will be there to cover that kind of number from a young team off a big win.. . a team that coach k has had a hard time getting to play defense so dont know he will be able to get them to play hard in a gm they can sleepwalk..

i think the clem line too high but i dont want any part of fsu..
    S Alabama routage

2daBank

S Alabama routage
    i rarely get pissed bout passing, especially when ya consider the other gms ya left off that aint looking so hot...

leetreaper

i rarely get pissed bout passing, especially when ya consider the other gms ya left off that aint looking so hot...
    Had a very big lean on them, well nevermind... Need Nova to wake up, they usually do that in the 2nd half, but c'mon...

KRIT

ku is the only one that really hard for me.. they look different from half to half..have a feeling they might wax sooners tonight but i hope not.
    Just fade KU on the road. They're just offensively challenged imo. They don't really have one player who can truly create a shot on his own. Perry Ellis is probably their best player, and that tells you all you need to know.

There is a chance KU may not even be a top 5 team in that conference. Just saying you can probably make a case for Texas, ISU, Oklahoma, OKST, WVU, and K-State all being better. A&M and TCU obviously the cellar dwellars of the conference. I'm not very high on Baylor this year even though they have some nice wins.

2daBank

Just fade KU on the road. They're just offensively challenged imo. They don't really have one player who can truly create a shot on his own. Perry Ellis is probably their best player, and that tells you all you need to know.

There is a chance KU may not even be a top 5 team in that conference. Just saying you can probably make a case for Texas, ISU, Oklahoma, OKST, WVU, and K-State all being better. A&M and TCU obviously the cellar dwellars of the conference. I'm not very high on Baylor this year even though they have some nice wins.
    k-st? i was with ya till that,, tell me that a misprint? k-st is really bad..

2daBank

well this slate of games not even worth watching.. was hoping there be something to bet at half or something but these are getting way out of hand..

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Nova looking god awful

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Nova looking god awful

KRIT

k-st? i was with ya till that,, tell me that a misprint? k-st is really bad..
    I don't think K-State is all that....but I don't really think KU is all that either. I'd have a hard time arguing K-State over KU, but they're still solid. Marcus Foster better than anyone on KU.....but yea, i personally do think KU is better than K-State.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Nova looking god awful
    them and ou shoulda played each other. maybe we would have got a closer gm, lol..

2daBank

I don't think K-State is all that....but I don't really think KU is all that either. I'd have a hard time arguing K-State over KU, but they're still solid. Marcus Foster better than anyone on KU.....but yea, i personally do think KU is better than K-State.
    they actually been playing better of late i see.. really havnt noticed. they were terrible out of conf..

KRIT

I'll just say this...KU won't make it past the first weekend of the tourney assuming they don't get a cake walk path. Most likely i'll have them as an early exit in my bracket.

2daBank

ou might still make a gm of it,, doubt kansas continues hitting everything they throw up. they streaky as hell. .

2daBank

I'll just say this...KU won't make it past the first weekend of the tourney assuming they don't get a cake walk path. Most likely i'll have them as an early exit in my bracket.
    yea i doubt ill have them going past the 1st weekend assuming they run into a capable team.

First 12345 Last