iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Who here can win consistently?

My bankroll is in a major ****ing hole right now and I lost a SHITLOAD the past week over a few games I kind of went over my head on. I don't need any criticism, I chanced it and made an exception to the rule of money management on 1 game and really ****ed myself over...and lost some games trying to chase the losses which again landed me in a hole. I'm just looking to follow someone who can win on a daily basis (obviously not every single game) at least until I can get my bankroll out of a major ****ing hole.. Any1 who may post their plays daily in this forum or give out their picks who can help me just build myself back up, much appreciated..

Bottom line is I just can't afford to wager on my own right now or tail any of the losers in the services section because they flat out suck and I'v had more success following people in this section of SBR

monkeyspine47
    monkeyspine47's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear ya my friend. I fell into a major hole the past two days. Pretty different feeling this week from the past 2 to 3 weeks watching these games/live feeds. I'm hoping someone gets hot.

iMxth3xbossx5000

I hope so, the only difference between me and alot of the other people here who may have lost alot the past few weeks is I went over my head and didn't adhere to the strict money management rule.. I wasn't disciplined and wasn't managing my bankroll properly, now I just need to tail someone who can actually win.. I know everybody wants vujctories, its what everyones after.. but I know theres a few people here who win consistently on a daily basis.. at least if I can just follow someone who knows what their actually doing..

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love college hoop's, this is my think. I'm CAPRI5421, if you would like check out the CBB Weeklycollege hoop's contest. Last week I came in thrid (3) place, they sent $ into my account. This week I'm 12-0 in frist (1). Other than the contest I play 3-9 games a week, that's it. BET JAMICA is my off shore bookie. Bossx, I don't F___K around out of the games I play, I will hit almost every game. This week it's Wednesday, I am 4 wins 0 loses, up 600 uinit's. Please do the research, I will post my play's in this thread, You don't have to play them right away, BUT you will see I WIN, BOTTOM LINE. GOOD LUCK, my friend.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    Love college hoop's, this is my think. I'm CAPRI5421, if you would like check out the CBB Weeklycollege hoop's contest. Last week I came in thrid (3) place, they sent $ into my account. This week I'm 12-0 in frist (1). Other than the contest I play 3-9 games a week, that's it. BET JAMICA is my off shore bookie. Bossx, I don't F___K around out of the games I play, I will hit almost every game. This week it's Wednesday, I am 4 wins 0 loses, up 600 uinit's. Please do the research, I will post my play's in this thread, You don't have to play them right away, BUT you will see I WIN, BOTTOM LINE. GOOD LUCK, my friend.

I'm gonna take your word for this and I'd really appreciate if you could post your picks here in this thread.. Like I said, I know EVERYBODY wants solid winners, everyone wants to win but they also do this as a hobby.. right now I just cannot afford to lose any games.. If you could send me the releases via pm or just post your plays up here, it would be greatly appreciated.. I just need some breathing room, it's absolutely ridiculous.. Just need to get my bankroll back up to par.. When can I expect you to release your games and how many daily? 1 game per day is fine with me if thats what you have in mind.

WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

you'll get it back pal, just be patient. your hot streak is coming

iMxth3xbossx5000

I was riding a hot streak for awhile not even to long ago.. Not even following touts, just me capping my own NBA games but then started just splitting games 2-2, 3-3 etc.. The touts havent done shit but lose me $$ but I know theres alot of reliable cappers up in this section of the forum

capri5421

Bossxx, I replyed to the message you sent. I will put my pick for the day in this thread later, it's 7 am right now. GL buddy, we get it back.

capri5421

By the way, if you look at the weekly CBB conest, I am 14-0, god's honest truth. Never started out that good. Hot streak, got to pound it baby, GL to all.

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

iMxth,im going to give you a heads up here,no one will win consistantly betting on sports.we all will have our runs of sort but don't let anyone tell you that they will not lose.if that the case,they would be considered a professional gambler and there are only a couple that can claim that statement in the last 100 yrs......good luck buddy

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

RIDE W/ LAKERBOY... Hes been hot for a while now..

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Hammew

Before you follow capri, you should really see how he is 14-0 and only +10 units in the contest. Huge ML favs.

Hammew

Here are the masterful plays by Capri in the contest yesterday.

ednesday, December 23, 2009BookPlayResultRiskNetFinalMississipp i
    West Virginia66
    76[Pinnacle]West Virginia (-750)Win5.00.67FinalUNLV
    Hawaii77
    53[Pinnacle]UNLV (-275)Win5.001.82FinalNC State
    Arizona74
    76[Pinnacle]Arizona (-205)Win5.002.44FinalFordham
    James Madison73
    85[Pinnacle]James Madison (-750)Win5.00.67FinalWyoming
    Northern Iowa54
    72[Pinnacle]Northern Iowa (-1800)Win5.00.28FinalWisc-Milwaukee
    Wisconsin58
    68[Pinnacle]Wisconsin (-1900)Win5.00.26 Copyright © SBR Forum. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use

Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

its tough for me this years

Hammew

By the way he did not come in third in the contest last week or the week before. The liars on the forum amaze me, when we can find out the truth. At least lie about something we can't find out. Unbelievable.

Hammew

Here are Capris results from the contest last week.

12 capri5421 23-9-0 71.88 % -8.41 W 9 -58.0

I am doing this cause I don't want you tail someone who has no clue. Look at these numbers, it is clear this guy is a fool. He came in 12th and had 71% 23-9 record and was -8 in units???

Fastwrx9
    Fastwrx9's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha capri isnt good at all he takes huge ml favorites what a joke ive gone 22-6 ATS since 12/19 and was even hotter then that last week. Hammew lets get this money cause i know your pretty decent yourself!!!!

capri5421

You guys can bash all you want, when I got into my account at Bet Jamica there was 150 dollars for picking those chaulk's. Bottom line is win. I also didn't see you mention this week's 14-0 up 20 units. He can follow me or not. Bottom line I am a winner.

capri5421

Copy and paste this week's, my friend's. I've got $1,100.-$1,000. on the over on SMU/NEV. That's the play of the day. Also so play on NEVADA -11.5 at BJ.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by Fastwrx9 View Post
    haha capri isnt good at all he takes huge ml favorites what a joke ive gone 22-6 ATS since 12/19 and was even hotter then that last week. Hammew lets get this money cause i know your pretty decent yourself!!!!
    Well 22-6 is pretty remarkable.. I don't need to just stick with just 1 person, as long as someone around here can just hit more games then they lose.. When I say 'win consistently', I'm referring to numbers like what you have 22-6 and shit like that... Not somebody who can go on a 5 game win streak then go 2-8 there next 10 picks

Hammew

I don't want anyone to tail me, cause I hate it when I give a wrong pick, but I am at 56% on the season, over 150 games bet. I know there are people who think that is not very good, but my account says otherwise. My goal for the entire college hoops season is 60%. All of my plays from the beginning are documented on my thread. GL Happy Holidays and Fastwrx9, myself and a few others will keep making money.

Fastwrx9
    Fastwrx9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy Holidays to you also Hammew!

CrimsonQueen
    CrimsonQueen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1660

I'm up 23.75 units on the season, but to say that I win 'consistently' would be ridiculous. Everyone has hot AND cold streaks.
    I agree with Hammew, that I hate when people tail me, because I'm going to pick a loser or 5 in a row eventually, and then everyone will be up in arms, looking for a "real WINNING capper"

You can't win them all.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

iMxth3 we all have had our slumps,hang in there and DO NOT TRY TO GET IT BACK QUICKLY.!! I will tell you alittle about myself,but please keek in mind talk is cheep and EVERYONE thinks they are a good handycapper, I consider myself O.K. I have been cappin for over 30 yrs. (I used to trade Bonds on Wall ST. THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME GOOD, but I am disaplined and pragmatic in my approach to making money.) A few parameters YOU MAY WISH TO CONSIDER. Never bet more than 20% of your bankroll on one game. You must power weight your games on a non-linear basis.( A 2 star is worth MORE THAN 2X A 1 star.) Never lay more than 150 - 160 on a money line. (AND YES EVEN IN BASEBALL - THE BEST SPORT TO MAKE MONEY ON.) Bet about 1-3 games a night,if the opportunity is there, it is O.K. to take a pass. The line maker knows more than you, cheap things are not cheap and expensive things are not expensive ,they are like that for a reason. DO NOT DO TEASERS... PERIOD.! In Baseball NEVER BET ON A HOT TEAM TO LOSE OR A COLD TEAM TO WIN. (The trend is your friend.) Learn to be a contrarian. When just about everyone loves one side, go the other way.!! Its not takled about at all in this forum, I dont know why ,but I BET A LOT OF REVERSES (hit one last night as posted in one of my threads.) You may look into doing more reverses yourself.( they are a very powerfull tool in baseball,where I BET MOSTLY DOGS.) I hope this helps you,and good luck my friend.!!!!! P.S.- Go out and buy a book called REMINESES OF A STOCK OPERATER.!! You may have to read it 2-3 x before you make the correlation to handycapping. ITS A GREAT BOOK and I have read it about 8-10x (no kidding)

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

the blind leading the blind.

capri5421

CappinTerp, nice write up you are so right. James I sent you private message, I will speak with you, my friend everything will be fine, Rome wasn't built in 1 day. GL to all and happy holidays. Jame I will speak with you.

capri5421

Hammew, you are 8-9, down 11 unit's. You got some nerve talkin junk. I'm 14-0 up 11 unit's, and don't give me shit that I'm pickin the favorites, the team's still got to go out there and win. Last week they put 150 dollars in my account, I'm sure if they put 150 in your account you would good also. I'm not here to fight with you, don't even know you. Let's all have fun. I've been real hot, so I figured if I can help someone than F it. I'm coming off the best college football season of my life not posted here in SBR, buth that fact of it is I won big. Now college hoop's it's going real well the frist 4 week's. Tommorrow The 2 late games in college hoop's I am posting, hopefully they cash in. Anyway please don't bash me, let's all have fun and win money. Good Luck to you and Merry Xmas to you and you family.By the way the contest has nothing to do with the games I play (sides). Peace

Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Lol at people begging for this guy to tail them basically

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Yea, it's funny how people care.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Not gonna lie LLXC, you got a point. Everybody is different though, and theres alot of people here who like to help each other out

jimmymo
    jimmymo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate to say it, but if you went over the top on a play and then tried to chase...you aren't going to get completely out of the hole.....even if you are lucky enough to tail a very good capper who has a great run, he may hit 60% over the next hundred plays to finish the season.....would net you 16 units (with a "unit" being what you are willing to wager consistently over the next 100 plays plus juice)...would that get you out of the hole right now? My guess is no.....but maybe you aren't in that deep.

Good luck if you take the risk...my advice would be work very hard to find RAS' plays as soon as they are posted on the internet and then play a set amount on each play.....

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Not gonna lie LLXC, you got a point. Everybody is different though, and theres alot of people here who like to help each other out
    I'm all for people helping each other out but capri5421 sounds like he's trying to sell you a service or something

Hammew

Hammew, you are 8-9, down 11 unit's. You got some nerve talkin junk. I'm 14-0 up 11 unit's, and don't give me shit that I'm pickin the favorites, the team's still got to go out there and win. Last week they put 150 dollars in my account, I'm sure if they put 150 in your account you would good also. I'm not here to fight with you, don't even know you. Let's all have fun. I've been real hot, so I figured if I can help someone than F it. I'm coming off the best college football season of my life not posted here in SBR, buth that fact of it is I won big. Now college hoop's it's going real well the frist 4 week's. Tommorrow The 2 late games in college hoop's I am posting, hopefully they cash in. Anyway please don't bash me, let's all have fun and win money. Good Luck to you and Merry Xmas to you and you family.By the way the contest has nothing to do with the games I play (sides). Peace

This forum is a joke. Merry Christmas.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Lol to many people like to fight on here